Most nayaas will end up as incels

Status
Not open for further replies.
Most waryaas will end up behind bars :sass2:
6835b6-20151210-warsame-mug-horizontal.jpg

My Mehr is 500,000 thousand + interest for the entire length of our marriage doubled each year. If we get divorced I get 25% of your yearly income and royalty on your house and whatever you invest in or create for the rest of your life. If we have kids, each kid is another 15% not including child support. If you make a business, I automatically own it and if it succeeds I’ll consider making you my assistant. If you bail out of any of these requirements after the deal is made, you will become my slave by force for the rest of your measly existence.

It’s called business, don’t hate the player hate the game.. or in this case your sorry asses.:gaasdrink:
Your a lost cause no man will pay for your life get up and grind

lalayariis

Bad cop
Your a lost cause no man will pay for your life get up and grind
Ahahaha it’s not for my life, I already got that in check. I’m going to use it to support my other 3 families as well. I will have 4 husbands and many kids to feed, and as the dominant head of the household I need to secure another source of income.

MariaMaria

Education, Peace and Prosperity
What? Are you kidding me? Women care about looks just as much as men, if not more. You ever wonder why people say "how did he get her?" whenever they see an ugly/average guy with a sexy girlfriend? It's because it's so rare and unordinary.

View attachment 42465
View attachment 42464
View attachment 42466

How in the world is personality going to get those guys on the left the women they want?

agree a lot of women do , but not as much as men.

You never hear "omg how did you get him?" :shookgabre:

and yes personality makes up for a lot, maybe even height :siilaanyolaugh:

My Mehr is 500,000 thousand + interest for the entire length of our marriage doubled each year. If we get divorced I get 25% of your yearly income and royalty on your house and whatever you invest in or create for the rest of your life. If we have kids, each kid is another 15% not including child support. If you make a business, I automatically own it and if it succeeds I’ll consider making you my assistant. If you bail out of any of these requirements after the deal is made, you will become my slave by force for the rest of your measly existence.

It’s called business, don’t hate the player hate the game.. or in this case your sorry asses.:gaasdrink:
I just love this business :ohhh:

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
This forum is incredibly blue-pilled on women. For some reason you guys think they want guys for everything EXCEPT looks. It's all about the looks guys, you can be the funniest and have the best personality, but if you're average or below average in looks, you'll never have a chance with her!
Stop lying to your self, females don't care about handsome guys but it is all about how you make them feel, in other words f*ck them, that is all matters unfortunately.

Women love guys that spend all their time banging them , to them a guy is machine, or a living and breathing huge dildo whose mission is to pleasure them and when you are not interested in banging her any more, she will move to the next thirsty ugly guy who isn't fed up with this overly stretched vagina.:francis:

Ahahaha it’s not for my life, I already got that in check. I’m going to use it to support my other 3 families as well. I will have 4 husbands and many kids to feed, and as the dominant head of the household I need to secure another source of income.
Funny shit sex change is cheap go and live out your dreams walalo :salute:

:noneck::noneck: that's shocking , especially when its his family that has to get the money together , imagine doing that to your in-laws
The wasteman doing that is at fault why let some lil girl hustle you out your money like that some people are just blinded by some siiil real niggas never chase siiil chase bands abti wtf is siil that shit is everywhere for free why the f*ck would i pay 50,000k :susp:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts