Most nayaas will end up as incels

Status
Not open for further replies.

SumMo

very lowkey
The Prophet (pbuh) said that “The best of marriage is that which is made easiest.” This is narrated by Ibn Hibbaan, classed as saheeh by al-Albaani in Saheeh al-Jaami’. (3300 if I believe right)

And he (pbuh) also said that “The best of mahrs is the simplest (or most affordable).” This is one i narrated by al-Haakim and al-Bayhaqi, classed as saheeh by al-Albaani in Saheeh al-Jaami’.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

you really gone say a bidaar helped you

tenor.gif
This is why I don't go for Somali girls
:gucciwhat:
Never heard an ajnabi girl say anything about my hairline .
:bell:

I know right lool #averageniggasrightsmatter. Wallahi if he’s average, tall, has banter and isn’t skinner than me wabaa kaas deeh

Average guys don't have much of a shot either. Why would a girl settle for an average guy when a she can always run into a hot, sexy, above average man through online dating or the real world? You're underestimating the options women have

1524619797009.jpeg

1524619716726.jpeg

Attachments

• 1524618924716.jpeg
    1524618924716.jpeg
    922.6 KB · Views: 163
''Sexy'' parents often don't even produce ''sexy'' kids, it's a lottery.

It is a lottery but they have a higher chance of creating good looking kids by passing down their good looking facial features, like their jawline, cheekbones and face symmetry.

Speaking of incels there’s a website called incel.me that I found ages ago. There’s this Somali guy that says he’s uglier than barkhad Abdi and how he’ll never find a girl. It was quite sad.

Most of the forum is for I guess ‘hideous’ guys who can’t find girls. They’re super sexist but it’s the funniest shit I’ve come across in a while.:damnmusic:

Apollo

VIP
It is a lottery but they have a higher chance of creating good looking kids by passing down their good looking facial features, like their jawline, cheekbones and face symmetry.

Not really.

There's thing called reversal to the mean. Their kids will look average.

What I noticed is that ugly interracial couples often do produce good looking children, much better than either parent.

Speaking of incels there’s a website called incel.me that I found ages ago. There’s this Somali guy that says he’s uglier than barkhad Abdi and how he’ll never find a girl. It was quite sad.

Most of the forum is for I guess ‘hideous’ guys who can’t find girls. They’re super sexist but it’s the funniest shit I’ve come across in a while.:damnmusic:
They also call girls femoids or foids for short which I couldn’t stop laughing at :mjlol:

Listen naaya just because you hide your bidaar behind your hijab doesn't mean it's not there

Every barber I have sends my hairline 2 inches
I either don't cut my hair and look crazy or cut my hair and look bald
:kendrickcry:

There are quite a few Somali guys on that forum it seems. I felt sorry for them at first but they were celebrating FGM and rape at one point. It’s honestly one of the most fucked up sites on the internet. Initial feelings of sympathy are quickly replaced with disgust.
Why do you always lie?
:mindblown:

SumMo

very lowkey
Listen naaya just because you hide your bidaar behind your hijab doesn't mean it's not there

Every barber I have sends my hairline 2 inches
I either don't cut my hair and look crazy or cut my hair and look bald
:kendrickcry:
Who are you talking to Calooley?
:reallymaury:

Are you talking to yourself? This behaviour is concerning ngl.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending