Most nayaas will end up as incels

Status
Not open for further replies.

MariaMaria

Education, Peace and Prosperity
The wasteman doing that is at fault why let some lil girl hustle you out your money like that some people are just blinded by some siiil real niggas never chase siiil chase bands abti wtf is siil that shit is everywhere for free why the f*ck would i pay 50,000k :susp:

:bell: I would never want a man who brings that kind of dhibaata to his hooyo, we all know her hagbad is paying for that mehr

agree a lot of women do , but not as much as men.

You never hear "omg how did you get him?" :shookgabre:

and yes personality makes up for a lot, maybe even height :siilaanyolaugh:

Personality cannot make up for height
:mjlol::russ:

Cut it out! Dating sites prove everything I'm saying. When a girl is on a dating site, she isn't wondering what a guys personality is like. She's looking for a an attractive, masculine man.
1524614642352.jpeg

1524614767793.jpeg

1524614329406.jpeg

Will "personality" gives these guys on the left a chance with you?

MariaMaria

Personality cannot make up for height
:mjlol::russ:

Cut it out! Dating sites prove everything I'm saying. When a girl is on a dating site, she isn't wondering what a guys personality is like. She's looking for a an attractive, masculine man.
View attachment 42472
View attachment 42473
View attachment 42471

Will "personality" gives these guys on the left a chance with you?

personality works hand in hand with looks :fittytousand:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

looks aren't most important , i still stand by that

200.gif

you want reformed s ??:mjlol: those chicks only go for those miskeen converts
Kkk i dont want them godforbid i ever bump heads with those reformed tings im saying sheikhad girls are easy to find you just have to look everywhere apart from the mosque and Uni thats where all the s are :siilaanyolaugh:

What? Are you kidding me? Women care about looks just as much as men, if not more. You ever wonder why people say "how did he get her?" whenever they see an ugly/average guy with a sexy girlfriend? It's because it's so rare and unordinary.

View attachment 42465
View attachment 42464
View attachment 42466

How in the world is personality going to get those guys on the left the women they want?
Most of the people on the left are overweight and have bad acne etc.The concept of red pill is that women care about three major things, 2 of them were looks, attire and wealth while the most important one is game.90% of the population look inbetween hence if you aren't extremely ugly game is the major point.

MariaMaria

Kkk i dont want them godforbid i ever bump heads with those reformed tings im saying sheikhad girls are easy to find you just have to look everywhere apart from the mosque and Uni thats where all the s are :siilaanyolaugh:

you want a xalimo who is a sheikhad by day and by night ?

:farmajoyaab: suus miyaa

This forum is incredibly blue-pilled on women. For some reason you guys think they want guys for everything EXCEPT looks. It's all about the looks guys, you can be the funniest and have the best personality, but if you're average or below average in looks, you'll never have a chance with her!

And why is your name Ahmed if you are a girl?:drakewtf:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending