Most nayaas will end up as incels

Status
Not open for further replies.

SumMo

very lowkey
Slide in his dms just like u did mine. It’s cringey
That was to get you off this forum. You were being very rude to some people on here. It pissed me off ngl. I sent you a threadning mail, and i don’t regret it. You desvered every bit of it! :uCkf6mf:

Stop being rude to people and insulting them, and maybe you will have friends too!

And eww, don’t get it twisted. I don’t view Calooley like that. Matag haa iga keenin warya!
:vqbuyv0:

DeadStar

I dare u to show yourself.
That was to get you off this forum. You were being very rude to some people on here. It pissed me off ngl. I sent you a threadning mail, and i don’t regret it. You desvered it! :uCkf6mf:

Stop being rude to people and insulting them, and maybe you will have friends too!
Is that what u tell yourself every night before you sleep? I don’t want to have virtual friends. It’s just super childish. Take that shit to ur pms.

SumMo

very lowkey
Is that what u tell yourself every night before you sleep? I don’t want to have virtual friends. It’s just super childish. Take that shit to ur pms.
Why are you so butthurt?

Yes, you are rude af to some people on here. Hence why very few people likes you. It’s not rocket science..
:ileycry:

get off the drugs and get some help. asap

DeadStar

That was to get you off this forum. You were being very rude to some people on here. It pissed me off ngl. I sent you a threadning mail, and i don’t regret it. You desvered every bit of it! :uCkf6mf:

And eww, don’t get it twisted. I don’t view Calooley like that. Matag haa iga keenin warya!
:vqbuyv0:
This is rude.

SumMo

very lowkey
This is rude.
855A53FE-FE4E-4501-A140-2B4EF92248B2.gif

DeadStar

Why are you so butthurt?

Yes, you are rude af to some people on here. Hence why very few people likes you. It’s not rocket science..
:ileycry:

get off the drugs and get some help. asap
Tell me how I am rude. Go on. Stop false accusations.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts