Mudulood to start offensive this week

I’m very confident that these guys will liberate Adan Yabaal

:ohhhdamn:

71F45AB9-B1CF-4B8A-ABE0-86E8861E44F0.jpeg

I’m very confident that these guys will liberate Adan Yabaal

:ohhhdamn:

View attachment 241166
Yesterday heavy fighting was dominated by daud and galmax yonis. Alongside Agoonyar, these are the abgaal subs we rely on and are very good at fighting kkk. Kabaale and warsangeli SNA also put in work.

They’ll go to Adan yabaal town easily now considering AS used most of their men yesterday in cali gaduud. Cali gaduud is roughly 70km from Adan yabaal. C gaduud is a key town for them as it connects people going from Mogadishu to the north via coastal towns.

Mursade cidaan are also in Maxas as we speak which you can see on the edge of the map and are going into waxbo and ceelbuur from there so it will ease the pressure off abgaal fighting so many AS at once.

000EAEE0-9512-498B-8A3D-3452E302B98F.jpeg

Last edited:

bidenkulaha

GalYare
Yesterday heavy fighting was dominated by daud and galmax yonis. Alongside Agoonyar, these are the abgaal subs we rely on and are very good at fighting kkk. Kabaale and warsangeli SNA also put in work.

They’ll go to Adan yabaal town easily now considering AS used most of their men yesterday in cali gaduud. Cali gaduud is roughly 70km from Adan yabaal. C gaduud is a key town for them as it connects people going from Mogadishu to the north via coastal towns.

Mursade cidaan are also in Maxas as we speak which you can see on the edge of the map and are going into waxbo and ceelbuur from there so it will ease the pressure off abgaal fighting so many AS at once.

View attachment 241168
Inshallah it’s a quick victory. Shabaab always send all their troops at the front they’re fighting.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Politics aside its great to see Beesha Abgaal cleaning out these terrorists. Ceeldheere and Adan Yabaal only left to secure:obama:

Former Mayor of Mogadishu Mudane mungaab and his men have arrived in cali gaduud to join offensive. Most, if not all, lafs of abgaal and their prominent representatives have joined the fight. The end of AS in Abgaal deegans is here

Shabaab have been heavily disarmed. SNA have taken hundreds of their qori,hub waaweyn and bullets. I cant seem to link it from facebook but you guys can check it out. AS went out for cali gadud as it is very strategic for them as it is their livestock base in middle shabelle as well as a huge taxation hub from those travelling from Mogadishu - hobyo highway

Its good that this fight was intense. It will make operation Adan yabaal and operation ceel dhere easier. Most of their reinforcements came from Adan yabaal and runirgood (border town between middle shabelle and galgaduud)

Last edited:

bidenkulaha

GalYare
Shabaab have been heavily disarmed. SNA have taken hundreds of their qori,hub waaweyn and bullets. I cant seem to link it from facebook but you guys can check it out. AS went out for cali gadud as it is very strategic for them as it is their livestock base in middle shabelle as well as a huge taxation hub from those travelling from Mogadishu - hobyo highway

Its good that this fight was intense. It will make operation Adan yabaal and operation ceel dhere easier. Most of their reinforcements came from Adan yabaal and runirgood (border town between middle shabelle and galgaduud)
Have they lost it?

also is this turkey bombing ongoing?

Danab and gorgor arrived this morning to cali gaduud to use their equipment to defuse many IED AS put underground as traps. SNA regrouping and expect them to advance to runirgood ( town just before galgaduud) in the coming days

EE5D67EF-2E71-4D84-A758-83031E1CE4BA.png

These forces are yet to reach Cali Gaduud and heavy fighting took place in Towfiiq
Towfiiq was last Friday. the fighting in cali gaduud has ended Sunday and AS have been slaughtered. Roughly 500 AS died from fighting or drones. I been too cali gaduud before numerous times and recognise the Hormuud tower as well as the front they were fighting (east side of the town)

Problem now is AS planted IED literally all over the whole town. The generals don’t want our boys running in and getting blown up. I don’t want that too. Danaab and gorgor came today with detector equipment. AS are playing dirty and have been defeated in the town. They put up a huge fight as this town is their financial hub of s/dhexe. It’s nowhere as important as the places they were fighting in Hiraan. Nor did they put up as much of a fight there

Last edited:

Trending