Mudulood to start offensive this week

Towfiiq was last Friday. the fighting in cali gaduud has ended Sunday and AS have been slaughtered. Roughly 500 AS died from fighting or drones. I been too cali gaduud before numerous times and recognise the Hormuud tower as well as the front they were fighting (east side of the town)

Problem now is AS planted IED literally all over the whole town. The generals don’t want our boys running in and getting blown up. I don’t want that too. Danaab and gorgor came today with detector equipment. AS are playing dirty and have been defeated in the town. They put up a huge fight as this town is their financial hub of s/dhexe. It’s nowhere as important as the places they were fighting in Hiraan. Nor did they put up as much of a fight there

Al Shabab is not the problem, it's the mines they planted.

I agree with the generals, take their time to clean the place properly

I might hate on Abgaal and Mudulood every once in a while, lakin theirs no qabil more powerful than Abgaal. Without them, Somalia can not be free from Al Shabab.

Good job
Walle gob gob dhaley aa taheey sxb. I was thinking this the past few days when you actually understood the situation on the ground

I take it back calling you a sheegat walaal:yousmart:

Confirmed from many reliable sources that all senior AS Amiirs and leaders as well as their families have left Adan yabaal and runirgood and now it is only fighters present there. Turkish drones also hit spots in those two districts but the goverment are yet to speak on it

This was the raid AS were planning that you were talking about @SPMLegend. Luckily they were cut short

Twitter.png

This is a chinese computer game. This whole thread is full of fake twitter posts.

Trending