Musa gives Ethiopia a port and a military base on the Gulf of Aden. It's over

Bazed

Tired.
VIP
The wildest thing to me is this account that was heavily pro SL. He'd post misinformation and attack anyone who didn't want split the nation. Well it turns out this brother is from Awdal and his content has now done a complete 180. It shows that even the most fanatic supporter has limits.

The wildest thing to me is this account that was heavily pro SL. He'd post misinformation and attack anyone who didn't want split the nation. Well it turns out this brother is from Awdal and his content has now done a complete 180. It shows that even the most fanatic supporter has limits.
That rat looking guy is an idoor horgal interesting that he’s also against this deal.

Bazed

Tired.
VIP
That rat looking guy is an idoor horgal interesting that he’s also against this deal.
I noticed it's all about strengthening ones own. Had Bixi sold his own qabil's land I guarantee you'd hear a outcry, his own are in power and they would never stand for it.

Pastoralist

Dhib marku wah nokdo, Isku tiirsada
VIP
DC71121E-73B7-4ADE-A7FF-53F1A61F49E8.png

Pastoralist

Dhib marku wah nokdo, Isku tiirsada
VIP

The gov actually replied 💀
Western news love Northern Somalia . They really are playing with fire with this. If Northerl som gains independence that’d add 10 additional countries to Africa, because how can clan be a country.

hsm needs to put his hate for jabeerti’s aside and give dhulo and awdal military bases

Is awdal going to become second scc i wonder? Previously such a thing would have ended in disaster but if they go for it right now I think they might have a chance