Musa gives Ethiopia a port and a military base on the Gulf of Aden. It's over

Is awdal going to become second scc i wonder? Previously such a thing would have ended in disaster but if they go for it right now I think they might have a chance
When they lose Awdal.. they will Sign a MOU with chunkz for shares in BETA squad
1704887560620.png

Aseer

A man without a 🐫 won't be praised in afterlife
VIP
Is awdal going to become second scc i wonder? Previously such a thing would have ended in disaster but if they go for it right now I think they might have a chance
Support for them is high as well as anti-somaliland sentiment is high amongst them too.

Support for them is high as well as anti-somaliland sentiment is high amongst them too.
I heard before this that isaaq and cisse ganged up together to try and take the Awdal coast for themselves and to have a border between them, even with the samaroon army officer that was killed early last year there hasn’t been justice. So let’s just say samaroons are tired for being passive for peace,

Bazed

Tired.
VIP
It seems IOG is serious as he closed the SL liason office in Djibouti as well.
while we might laugh as this, it only proves this man only acts when his pockets are at risk. He helped facilitate the continued existence of separatist and help during the Lascaanod situation. If the FGS has half a brain cell they'll keep this man at arms length.

The wildest thing to me is this account that was heavily pro SL. He'd post misinformation and attack anyone who didn't want split the nation. Well it turns out this brother is from Awdal and his content has now done a complete 180. It shows that even the most fanatic supporter has limits.
Which account?

The wildest thing to me is this account that was heavily pro SL. He'd post misinformation and attack anyone who didn't want split the nation. Well it turns out this brother is from Awdal and his content has now done a complete 180. It shows that even the most fanatic supporter has limits.
He have been cisse they stop being pro somaliland when IOG stops being pro somaliland

Bazed

Tired.
VIP
I really don’t want to believe this as it makes me sick to my stomach. But we all feel it subconsciously. It really irks me that ethiopia who has 20x more soldiers than us said they’re coming next month and HSM has yet to take any non diplomatic action.
They're coming next month? When did they release that plan?

Bazed

Tired.
VIP
They said the MOU will take effect next month. Abiy is a crazy guy he doesn’t care about politics, he’ll attack regardless.
I had a feeling war would come out of this. It's a shame since it felt like for a split second Somalia was actually on the track to recovery. I'll probably be buried on this foreign land thanks to the generation of incompetent leadership and petty squabbling.

Honestly f*ck this nation. I've never met a ethnic group more brain dead as somalis. 30 years and were on our way back into another war that'll reset us back to 1991. I'm tired wallahi.

Trending

Latest posts