Musa gives Ethiopia a port and a military base on the Gulf of Aden. It's over

Bazed

Tired.
VIP
I don’t think gadabursi are fighters people unlike Dhulbahante, cisse and warsangli
Well they're going to have to learn. Thugs running around taking your sons and weaving guns in your face, that's no way to live. If they need help they should reach out for it, they're enough people that have a bone to pick with these thugs.

Yami

Trudeau Must Go #CCP2025
VIP
You’re never gonna leave. You are cuqdad ridden filth that present a clear danger to us. The only solution is to forcefully integrate you back into the union.
You people are like an attached ex wallahi. Hate our guts but still want our land because we speak the same language :ayaanswag: No such thing as consent to Somalians

Dalac Bilaash

☠ Emperor of The Horn ☠
I've also heard this rumour. Hassan sheikh wants to give a masri base in Merka.

Laftagareen is against this. SWS may become a proxy war location between Ethiopia and Egypt. Laftagareen will side with the ethiopians.
It's called War-suqeed baseless Conspiracy theories made up every week lol I think Maryooley are even worse than Redneck Conservative Cowboys when it comes to making fake conspiracy to scare each other

Punt-Kemet Alliance loading;

egyptian bases in awdal and assab to "kick out houthis"
Happy Antonio Banderas GIF

We achieved the renaissance dam not by being applauded, but by being sent from near and far, drumming threats, evaluating threats and intimidation both on land and in the air, and withstanding all kinds of pressure. So will the sea gate.

eVX.gif

Bazed

Tired.
VIP
Punt-Kemet Alliance loading;

So motivation for this alliance. Egypt wants to ensure its survival as they are dependent on the Nile, thus the GERD needs to be stopped. Eritrea still faces hostility from Ethiopia and rebel groups like the TPLF that boarder them. Somalia is easy as the current crisis is reason alone. I don't know if they'll form a official pact but there is clearly a anti Ethiopian block being formed.