Musa gives Ethiopia a port and a military base on the Gulf of Aden. It's over

What do the oromos want with our land they have their own. They have the capital too...I think you guys are just saying this because it's somaliland that's going into this deal and not somalia. If hsm went and did this I don't think there would be a problem from any somalis
No oromos are actually a danger see Dir dhabe and large parts of land Somalis lost in hararge as an example. Giving them a coast is throwing in the towel.

Bazed

Tired.
VIP
Hopefully
Honestly this deadlock needs to end. Whether the two sides fight it out or if a diplomatic agreement is made. The confederation rumor was I thought a good plan, one nation with two systems. However it seems not to be enough for some but this three decade long fiasco must end.

No oromos are actually a danger see Dir dhabe and large parts of land Somalis lost in hararge as an example. Giving them a coast is throwing in the towel.

I don't think you know how we do it in somaliland. Every few months or so we round these guys up and throw them out of the country. They can't just come in and setup shop I understand haraghe and diredhabe that's inside Ethiopia they control what goes on there

I don't think you know how we do it in somaliland. Every few months or so we round these guys up and throw them out of the country. They can't just come in and setup shop I understand haraghe and diredhabe that's inside Ethiopia they control what goes on there
That won’t be a problem because they will receive backing and the full support of the ENDF behind them. I don’t think you understand the gravity of the situation.

mohammdov

Nabadshe
IMG-20240111-WA0008.jpg

Ethiopian soldiers killed two men in a border village south of Hargeysa
They have begun to spread across the borders
There's something coming!!

Bazed

Tired.
VIP
View attachment 310769
Ethiopian soldiers killed two men in a border village south of Hargeysa
They have begun to spread across the borders
There's something coming!!
I had feeling it'll get bloody. AUN the two men. Ethiopian soldiers are frothing at the mouth for slaughter, they happily commit it on their own citizens. Now imagine what they'll do to foreign people standing in the way of them accessing the sea. It's truly sad.

Probably Liyuu
It bein Liyuu in Somaliland would be the biggest L for the Landers tbh. They are brutal and would mean alot of FKD even the idoors who are positive for the base wouldn't stomach. Tbh it makes sense Liyuu bein placed there since they can blend in unlike the ones who cant speak Afsomali.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
''Good soldier''. Saxiib this is a tantrum from his side he simple see Somalis as his enemies and anything that riles them up make him happy even if it's in their own clans expense. Once you see the idoor as the ciyaals there's no point in having logical discussion with them it's sadly the truth. YOUR THEIR ENEMY NOT OROMO AMHARA JEWS CADAANS. YOU THE SOMALIS ARE THE IDOORS BIGGEST ENEMY.