Musa gives Ethiopia a port and a military base on the Gulf of Aden. It's over

seldiboy

Resident Eritrean | Ye's strongest soldier

“regional developments of mutual interest” lmao.

Egypt is going to try and put pressure on Ethiopia through two prongs now: Somalia and Eritrea

China doesn't want a rogue state like Taiwan recognized even by its fellow unrecognized states. Don't sleep on Xi he's petty like that
Recognized how?? what do you mean? or do you just type ignorantly on issues you seem not to understand?? Taiwan didn't declare independence or seek its self determination to be a nation among nations in the international stage so I don't how Taiwan situation is similar to Somaliland's one. Elections are coming up in that island and it seems pro status quo that are much more favorable for Beijing might get the election.

I take back what I said about birmade HSM he has a way with white people kkkk. Autistic Farmaajo set us back a few decades.
the play for a country like ours is to just suck up. farmaajo somalia stronk larping was straight up isolating us

people rag on kenya for sucking up to white people but they became the african country in their minds and enjoy a great deal of relative prosperity because of that. they can xoog somalis now with impunity

Ximan iyo Xadeed

Sanaag
VIP
Recognized how?? what do you mean? or do you just type ignorantly on issues you seem not to understand?? Taiwan didn't declare independence or seek its self determination to be a nation among nations in the international stage so I don't how Taiwan situation is similar to Somaliland's one. Elections are coming up in that island and it seems pro status quo that are much more favorable for Beijing might get the election.

Taiwan is experiencing a Hong Kong moment don't mean the disapproval is dropping in fact it is at an all time high.

Back to Somaliland

Lets assume Somaliland gets the deal you think Ethiopians going to leave you on your own , after building a coastal settlement its all over. Its a nation of 110 million impoverished hungry people you're clapping for.

Taiwan is experiencing a Hong Kong moment don't mean the disapproval is dropping in fact it is at an all time high.

Back to Somaliland

Lets assume Somaliland gets the deal you think Ethiopians going to leave you on your own , after building a coastal settlement its all over. Its a nation of 110 million impoverished hungry people you're clapping for.
What do the oromos want with our land they have their own. They have the capital too...I think you guys are just saying this because it's somaliland that's going into this deal and not somalia. If hsm went and did this I don't think there would be a problem from any somalis

Back to Somaliland

Somalis are part of those 110 million you referred to as impoverished hungry people :)

And no there won't be a settlement for Ethiopian citizens in the leased land as it legally belongs to Somaliland not Ethiopia

Ximan iyo Xadeed

Sanaag
VIP
What do the oromos want with our land they have their own. They have the capital too...I think you guys are just saying this because it's somaliland that's going into this deal and not somalia. If hsm went and did this I don't think there would be a problem from any somalis

Boy, Ethiopian marches

And Abiy speech about his Horn of Africa vision

'The sea is ours' chants

Don't ring alarms

??

Ximan iyo Xadeed

Sanaag
VIP
Somalis are part of those 110 million you referred to as impoverished hungry people :)

And no there won't be a settlement for Ethiopian citizens in the leased land as it legally belongs to Somaliland not Ethiopia

Bixi will sell you for a share of Ethiopian airlines and a supply of harari khat. Just like he's selling public land in Hargeisa to his cousin Khadra

seldiboy

Resident Eritrean | Ye's strongest soldier

Don’t be naive. Sevastopol was just meant to be “leased” by Russia and we saw how that happened. Same with Guantanamo Bay

Get this through your head, HSM means nothing to us if he signed over Somali lands. We would bring his head on a spike in that case. Making a business deal with the devil is tolerated but giving Somali lands to the devil is where we draw the line.

Don’t be naive. Sevastopol was just meant to be “leased” by Russia and we saw how that happened. Same with Guantanamo Bay
Difference is the leased territory is far from the border plus the border area is fully inhabited by Somalis so if Ethiopia ever thinks of annexing our land that will just bring a war inside of its territory and harm its economic prospects :)

Last edited:
Get this through your head, HSM means nothing to us if he signed over Somali lands. We would bring his head on a spike in that case. Making a business deal with the devil is tolerated but giving Somali lands to the devil is where we draw the line.
This. I wouldn't care if SL did a Djibouti style deal but the way this deal has been set up only Ethiopia benefits while SL gets screwed over hard.

Ximan iyo Xadeed

Sanaag
VIP
You have a clan flag pfp and yet you want to discuss my clan's territory? very strange of you

You were discussing our clan territory for ages and still do, have I complained?
Besides

I'm part Isaaq myself , i could care less if Somaliland gets independence my stance is clear Ethiopia shouldn't get an inch of Somali coast

Let the sea be theirs for 50 years and if somaliland is feeling generous and Ethiopia comes correct we'll lease it out to them again
1200px-Sheep_in_Pretoria_SA.jpg