Musa gives Ethiopia a port and a military base on the Gulf of Aden. It's over

Hu2s: HSM is fighting for Somaliweyne and Somalinimo, he's opposing the Ethiopia-Somaliland deal!

Everyone: But didn't HSM also sign a secret document giving them the exact same thing?

Hu2s: Why are you bringing qabiil into this lul, you're just a langaab!

:williamswtf:

Jungle

VIP
Earlier today President HSM: I've said before we have 1 enemy which is Al Shabab but today I want to make it clear that we have 2!

Hu2s: HSM is fighting for Somaliweyne and Somalinimo, he's opposing the Ethiopia-Somaliland deal!

Everyone: But didn't HSM also sign a secret document giving them the exact same thing?

'Everyone' :mjlol: run along sxb

cow

VIP
They're filled with rage at the sight of president HSM because he is Hawiye. Let me not forget the other clown called @cow . Majority of somalis are united on this online and irl. Who cares what a handful of laangaabs think on here and twitter :drakelaugh:

Why mention me did I fuk your hooyo?

Anyway it took the whole of somalia + shisheeye to dislodge me twice from villa somalia while you couldn't even rule it before amisom came.

So laangaab sit down. No one other then apegaal support your hutu president.

Sup

Anti Qabilist - Somali Patriot

Is there any evidence of this, if true I’ll be the first to condemn him.

what’s up with this Hutu thing, you insecure little girl 😂 have a look in the mirror bruv 💀

Pastoralist

Dhib marku wah nokdo, Isku tiirsada
VIP
He only made it null & void because the Ethiopians decided to deal with the Idoors instead, why did he sign a 'secretive' deal in the first place? Do you agree on giving Ethiopia 20km as long as HSM is the guarantor, or are you just a munaafiq and only oppose it cause Landers got the early worm?

The fact HSM signed it in the first place should be grounds for impeachment.
If we are to believe HSM reports say he knew muse was going to Ethiopia, but he didn’t know there was anything being signed. I don’t think HSM would risk his presidency playing with too much fire like this. His military response is lacking but that may just be a matter of time before happening.

Jungle

VIP

Anyway it took the whole of somalia + shisheeye to dislodge me twice from villa somalia while you couldn't even rule it before amisom came.

:heh: cause I know this is type of response I'd get from you mentally unstable boon. Let it out sxb your qabil will slip further and further into irrelevance so I understand the pain and the outbursts.

You will be telling stories of Farmaajo to your grandkids, hopefully they'll pass the stories on :dead:

Why are you proud of not being dislodged from villa Somalia, dictatorship is not something to be proud of and qabiil division would only lead to our demise as a whole.. All parties should chill with the hostilities and qabilism.. Let us all unite under one banner and devolope our nation and make it strong..

Earlier today President HSM: I've said before we have 1 enemy which is Al Shabab but today I want to make it clear that we have 2!

'Everyone' :mjlol: run along sxb
Is there any evidence of this, if true I’ll be the first to condemn him.

what’s up with this Hutu thing, you insecure little girl 😂 have a look in the mirror bruv 💀
If we are to believe HSM reports say he knew muse was going to Ethiopia, but he didn’t know there was anything being signed. I don’t think HSM would risk his presidency playing with too much fire like this. His military response is lacking but that may just be a matter of time before happening.

No trolling, no ad-hominen attacks, be completely honest for once, did HSM sign the secret deal?

Yes, or no?

If you say yes and still don't condemn HSM, you're a munaafiq all the same, since you're only defending him cause he's your fellow clansmen, ilmo Hu2 don't be a hypocrite and accuse others of Qabilyaad when your own is caught selling us out:kanyeshrug:

Brother @Jungle today we have our enemy at our door step, as a somali it breaks my morale and heart to see you guys fighting over qabiil, can't we all get along? Why must we always fight each other? Why not use your energy on the real enemy of our nation and people?. The enemy doesn't see you as hawiye, Daarood or Isaaq, they just see us as people to subjugate and dominate. That is why they're looking to take our coast and shit on our sovereignty.

Ximan iyo Xadeed

Sanaag
VIP
Brother @Jungle today we have our enemy at our door step, as a somali it breaks my morale and heart to see you guys fighting over qabiil, can't we all get along? Why must we always fight each other? Why not use your energy on the real enemy of our nation and people?. The enemy doesn't see you as hawiye, Daarood or Isaaq, they just see us as people to subjugate and dominate. That is why they're looking to take our coast and shit on our sovereignty.

Its paramount to support HSM even if you're a mucaarad.

I'm impressed by diplomatical skills so far.

johnsepei5

Head of Somalia freemasonry branch
VIP
:heh: cause I know this is type of response I'd get from you mentally unstable boon. Let it out sxb your qabil will slip further and further into irrelevance so I understand the pain and the outbursts.

You will be telling stories of Farmaajo to your grandkids, hopefully they'll pass the stories on :dead:
This is not the time to divide ourselves among Qabil

World watched as Gaza was turned into a concentration camp is currently being genocided. Diplomatic condemnation will not help us. Every man should pick up his rifle we only have Allah and ourselves, nobody will come to save us.

Sup

Anti Qabilist - Somali Patriot
No trolling, no ad-hominen attacks, be completely honest for once, did HSM sign the secret deal?

Yes, or no?

If you say yes and still don't condemn HSM, you're a munaafiq all the same, since you're only defending him cause he's your fellow clansmen, ilmo Hu2 don't be a hypocrite and accuse others of Qabilyaad when your own is caught selling us out:kanyeshrug:
You’re the one making the accusations, this is genuinely the first I’m hearing of this. As I said bring forth your evidence and if it’s accurate I’ll be the first to condemn him. Unlike you I care first for my nation and my people (except Allah swt). If you have no concrete evidence, then everything that’s coming out of your mouth is heresy.