Musa gives Ethiopia a port and a military base on the Gulf of Aden. It's over

I have one request to the government of Somalia, please kick out the Ethiopian troops in Atmis as soon as possible, show us you're not only talk but you'll also back up the talk with real actions on the ground and all true Somalis will support you.

Ximan iyo Xadeed

Sanaag
VIP
One CBB source said this piece of news
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I need to see HSM place troops real soon and arm SSC otherwise …..
The more Abiy provoke a reaction ,the more severe the repercussions get for Ethiopia. I welcome this development , reer Awdal will get the final push and say in this situation. Abiy is bolstering wadanism among Somalis 😂

Last edited:
One CBB source said this piece of news
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I need to see HSM place troops real soon and arm SSC otherwise …..
The ssc forces are real brave patriots, they support Somali unity and need all the support they can get. Awdal has also just recently switched to suporting Somali unity, if HSM is smart he can greatly benefit from this and unite Somalis, history will remember and honor his legacy.

Ximan iyo Xadeed

Sanaag
VIP
World watched as Gaza was turned into a concentration camp is currently being genocided. Diplomatic condemnation will not help us. Every man should pick up his rifle we only have Allah and ourselves, nobody will come to save us.

a) Somalia is a sovereign nation
b) The West and allies spent billions to get the FGS to work ain't no way they're letting Somalia into another war
c) We as a soverign nation have the backing of the US, EU, and the Arab league incl GCC(-UAE) and Somalia has the right to sue Ethiopia in the International court.
d) we share a porous border with Ethiopia

The more Abiy provoke a reaction ,the more severe the repercussions get for Ethiopia. I welcome this development , reer Awdal will get the final push and say in thid situation. Abiy is bolstering wadanism among Somalis 😂
This will either unite or break us, I hope the federal government plays their cards right.. InshaAllah Somali unity will happen and the enemy will get defeated.

Ximan iyo Xadeed

Sanaag
VIP
I realized something we got Uncle Sam next door in Djibouti, Bosaso and Baligudbaale + the EU mission + the US navy is in the area atm.

Ethiopia can't invade a country with US presence especially with its ties to the East. I don't know what those Xabashis are smoking

Ethiopia and the West relationship isn't as good as Kenya so its all up to HSM to be that guy (the West guy)

Last edited:
I realized something we got Uncle Sam next door in Djibouti, Bosaso and Baligudbaale + the EU mission + the US navy is in the area atm.

Ethiopia can't invade a country with US presence especially with its ties to the East. I don't know what those Xabashis are smoking

Ethiopia and the West relationship isn't as good as Kenya so its all up to HSM to be that guy (the West guy)
Ethiopia is on the verge of total collapse honestly. They are a pariah state and the west doesn’t seem interested in bailing them out financially. The only leverage they have today is that their population is 120 million and a total collapse would mean millions of refugees to the west.

Ximan iyo Xadeed

Sanaag
VIP
Ethiopia is on the verge of total collapse honestly. They are a pariah state and the west doesn’t seem interested in bailing them out financially. The only leverage they have today is that their population is 120 million and a total collapse would mean millions of refugees to the west.

Abiy is politically isolated

We've been saying Ethiopia is on the verge of collapse for the last 50 yrs. Somehow that Zombie nation keeps marching on