Musa gives Ethiopia a port and a military base on the Gulf of Aden. It's over

Hilmaam

Let him cook
VIP
Wtf is wrong with Cagjar
money talks if they get cheap imports and exports this will enrich Ethiopia somali region. Eithioia spends about 1.6 billion a year in port fees. This is small for rest of world but a lot for gaajo Subsaharan Africans. Somaliland wont get recognition but will probably get development and cheap electricity. I actually think this deal with Ethiopia will happen . Somalia way too fragmented only Islamic group can bring us together and Al shabab tainted that which ensures west stomps us out

1705080483834.png

money talks if they get cheap imports and exports this will enrich Ethiopia somali region. Eithioia spends about 1.6 billion a year in port fees. This is small for rest of world but a lot for gaajo Subsaharan Africans. Somaliland wont get recognition but will probably get development and cheap electricity. I actually think this deal with Ethiopia will happen . Somalia way too fragmented only Islamic group can bring us together and Al shabab tainted that which ensures west stomps us out

View attachment 310854
This is not about money or ports but humiliation. DDS already has another port in garacad to facilitate easy trade

cow

VIP
:heh: cause I know this is type of response I'd get from you mentally unstable boon. Let it out sxb your qabil will slip further and further into irrelevance so I understand the pain and the outbursts.

You will be telling stories of Farmaajo to your grandkids, hopefully they'll pass the stories on :dead:

Says the snowflake get this through your thick baboon head. No one support your hutu uncle other then apegaal.

Stop begging others to support your uncle. I gave two shits whether you supported farmaajo or not.

cow

VIP
Why are you proud of not being dislodged from villa Somalia, dictatorship is not something to be proud of and qabiil division would only lead to our demise as a whole.. All parties should chill with the hostilities and qabilism.. Let us all unite under one banner and devolope our nation and make it strong..

Culusow is a clan leader nothing more.

Culusow is a clan leader nothing more.
This is what every president of Somalia has been accused for, even during Farmaajo.. How's Somalia gonna move forward? Maybe we she should just let Ethiopia take the whole thing and let them whip you around then you'll realise the error.

reer

VIP
This is what every president of Somalia has been accused for, even during Farmaajo.. How's Somalia gonna move forward? Maybe we she should just let Ethiopia take the whole thing and let them whip you around then you'll realise the error.
@cow criticized farmajo for not acting like a clan leader. so did i.

Hilmaam

Let him cook
VIP
This is not about money or ports but humiliation. DDS already has another port in garacad to facilitate easy trade
They don’t want to pay and also want exert influence in region. Look how many forces and bases located in Djibouti it’s easy money if you have no ambition as nation

Says the snowflake get this through your thick baboon head. No one support your hutu uncle other then apegaal.

Stop begging others to support your uncle. I gave two shits whether you supported farmaajo or not.
At the end of the day HSM is a more shrewd politician. He has a way of networking unlike Farmaajo. In any case leave fkd out of this thread.

Hilmaam

Let him cook
VIP
Lol I feel u. But Somali region of Ethiopia way ahead of most of Somalia. Cagjar doing smart thing he getting cheap ports. Electricity from dam and wind farm. And there was even plan to irrigate a lot of the land using up majority of water of Jubba and shabele. People just want development and peace Somalia as country hasn’t offered either for long time . I was hoping oil and gas would save us but no luck and we out of time

View attachment 310854

They’ll still have to pay fees, as Ethiopia's share in Berbera port adds up to only 19%. Unless they agree on reducing/exempting from those fees. But in that case, it would result in decreased revenue and I don't think the SL government wants a cut in their budget.

Another factor that oftentimes is bypassed is that SL have agreed with DPworld about a clause that prevents construction of a competing port for the next 30 years, which rules out that Ethiopia may build a commercial port.

Last edited:
@cow criticized farmajo for not acting like a clan leader. so did i.
That was beside the point, ever since Siyad Barre every president of Somalia has been accused of qabilism. That's why keep on being divided... Even if things aren't going your way you sometimes have to compromise.. Today we have two options fall into Ethiopia's hands or look beyond qabilism and unite for the greater good of all. As you know I'm a puntlander but I chose to look beyond that and call for Somali unity, because I know that's the only thing that can save us and our nation. The thought of being enslaved by Ethiopia makes me sick to my guts.

Last edited:

Hilmaam

Let him cook
VIP
They’ll have to pay fees, as Ethiopia's share in Berbera port adds up to only 19%. Unless they agree on reducing/exempting from those fees. But in that case, it would result in decreased revenue and I don't think they want a cut from their government budget.

The other that oftentimes is bypassed is that SL have agreed with DPword about a clause that prevents construction of a competing port for the next 30 years, which rules out that Ethiopia may build a commercial port.

Ethiopia took a big dump on Sudan and Egypt. now Somalia next. I’m guessing some other development snd profit sharing will happen with gerd dam and Ethiopian airliners to offset. DP world might also be involved in the new Ethiopian port. I think Djibouti whiz is tiny has like 5 ports

Latest posts