Musa gives Ethiopia a port and a military base on the Gulf of Aden. It's over

Pastoralist

Dhib marku wah nokdo, Isku tiirsada
VIP
5F7853D8-DAEC-4689-854B-1ED8F991117E.jpeg

Fact: Turks delivered something.
Fact: Somalia has 1000 trained pilots thanks to farmaajo

the rest is speculation.
You think somalia will go to war with somaliland over this? Why not just let somaliland go. Hsm calls musa says we dont like you guys doing business with ethiopia we'll give you recognition just dont give them a navy base here. I know about the trained pilots but you guys have the jets too?

Pastoralist

VIP
You think somalia will go to war with somaliland over this? Why not just let somaliland go. Hsm calls musa says we dont like you guys doing business with ethiopia we'll give you recognition just dont give them a navy base here. I know about the trained pilots but you guys have the jets too?
Clan can’t be a country. You refuse to do referendum. Your in no position to request anything of the president, your loss to dhulo really exposed you guys.

and I think you meant *ethiopia. A war with SL would be over in 1-2 days. Yes Somalis are willing to go to war with Ethiopia. and HSM will get deposed if he does not bring that energy.

You guys should just take PM and stop whining and reunify, This 30 year sh*tshow needs to end you guys had your time and had your chance and its not going well I think its time to come back home.
Let's see what happens with this Ethiopia deal it got somaliland feeling good.

Clan can’t be a country. You refuse to do referendum. Your in no position to request anything of the president, your loss to dhulo really exposed you guys.

and I think you meant *ethiopia. A war with SL would be over in 1-2 days. Yes Somalis are willing to go to war with Ethiopia. and HSM will get deposed if he does not bring that energy.
How you gonna go to war when there's peacekeepers in the nation helping with internal security. And your at war with AS. Start a war with Ethiopia on top of that. I doubt it

Pastoralist

VIP
How you gonna go to war when there's peacekeepers in the nation helping with internal security. And your at war with AS. Start a war with Ethiopia on top of that. I doubt it
If you don’t know the real situation on the ground, you’ll know soon enough.

What a prediction this was, UAE’S crusade against Muslim countries continuous next country to set a blaze is Somalia.

Last edited:
We wasted so much time and now with rumours of lots of ethiopian troops, I think it is over for all of us...There is no more hope left for us we might as well all start taking amhara and oromo language lessons atp :meleshame:
Let them come, we'll defeat them and send them back as humiliated bunch.