Musa gives Ethiopia a port and a military base on the Gulf of Aden. It's over

What is going to happen because on one hand somaliland pm is saying the deal won't be finalized without full recognition on another the Ethiopian government is bring in troops what is going on I'm confused 😕

Ethiopia will use force. No recognition no nothing. There is a reason why they are deploying so many troops towards Gedo, KG etc

Pastoralist

Dhib marku wah nokdo, Isku tiirsada
VIP
HSM is moving scared right now. Like if he lets harti take the lead and funds them they can gather 20k easily.

he’s doing that shit again where his words don’t match his actions which I hate.

Aseer

A man without a 🐫 won't be praised in afterlife
VIP
No need for beef bro if shit doesn't work out for somaliland we'll work something out with the south
You guys should just take PM and stop whining and reunify, This 30 year sh*tshow needs to end you guys had your time and had your chance and its not going well I think its time to come back home.

Last edited:
What of an all out war breaks out how do you see it going and what would be the fallout
Somalis are not submissive in nature so this war will be catastrophic just like the Tigray war. If we unite we can annex Addis and Dir Dawa with ease. Somalis are very mobile and the land is flat. Ethiopia will lose a lot of money in this war. There is potential for all Somalis to unite and the war to spill over into K5 as well as other regions within Ethiopia. Fano and other militia will try and topple the government too. If we don’t unite lakin we are doomed.

Aseer

VIP
People will wake up to this new reality soon enough. We had so many chances to come together as a nation I guaranteed you port/base to foreigners will not be trigger for Somalia revival. Zobe didn’t bring us together , Ethiopian invasion of Somali homeland capital Mogadishu didn’t bring us together. Floods and droughts didn’t. Somalis dug own grave and will be under Ethiopian hegemony
We wasted so much time and now with rumours of lots of ethiopian troops, I think it is over for all of us...There is no more hope left for us we might as well all start taking amhara and oromo language lessons atp :meleshame:

Pastoralist

VIP
We wasted so much time and now with rumours of lots of ethiopian troops, I think it is over for all of us...There is no more hope left for us we might as well all start taking amhara and oromo language lessons atp :meleshame:
I see this as a win-win bro. If this really does happen. HSM is GONE 😂😂😂 so he better fight like his presidency depends on it, Somalis don’t like weak leaders

Aseer

VIP
I see this as a win-win bro. If this really does happen. HSM is GONE 😂😂😂 so he better fight like his presidency depends on it, Somalis don’t like weak leaders
He was apart of it but now he realised he is f*cked if he doesnt do something about it or else there will be a raid tonight on villa somalia :ftw9nwa:

Last edited:

Hilmaam

Let him cook
VIP
shady politicians and backward clan elders who cant even sign there names screwed us. i dont think ethiopia will go that far they will just keep promoting decentralization and keep us under their thumb. Doubt they go much further than the navy and port somaliland offered. i dont even think there will be war. ethiopia will get base and their port with protest here and there. jan 18 IGAD meeting might dissprove me but not holding out hope

Aseer

VIP
If this happens I might have to change my holiday plans in somalia.
Gun Fight Spin GIF by Allnewshit

Pastoralist

VIP
Everyone I have to say. HSM lack of response is telling and this nigga might just be part of it. He hasn’t armed anyone or declared a state of emergency