Musa gives Ethiopia a port and a military base on the Gulf of Aden. It's over

Hilmaam

Let him cook
VIP
Ethiopia is an imperfect hegemon, espousing a foreign policy characterized by a relationship of dominance over and assumption of allegiance from its neighbours, which could paradoxically lead to destabilizing policies. International Affairs, Volume 94, Issue 5, September 2018, Pages 1059–1075,
I agree. But Ethiopians united on foreign policy against Somalis. No matter if it’s trigrayan Amhara or Oromo once they get power they want to keep us underneath them and want access to oceans

People will wake up to this new reality soon enough. We had so many chances to come together as a nation I guaranteed you port/base to foreigners will not be trigger for Somalia revival. Zobe didn’t bring us together , Ethiopian invasion of Somali homeland capital Mogadishu didn’t bring us together. Floods and droughts didn’t. Somalis dug own grave and will be under Ethiopian hegemony

Our huge offshore oil reserves is what they are after. Gulf Arab leaders are behind this fitna. We are great people with great potential, unfortunately we lack strong leadership.

Dalac Bilaash

☠ Emperor of The Horn ☠

Our huge offshore oil reserves is what they are after. Gulf Arab leaders are behind this fitna. We are great people with great potential, unfortunately we lack strong leadership.
Don't worry if shit gets out of control Turkey is there to assist us and also China as they have huge grudge against Taiwan and Somaliland thing

The people of Sool had nothing to do with the 2006 invasion. And using your own military on the people of Sool is also wrong. In my eyes Afweyne and Muse Biixi are the same type of person, but I guess you don’t care about injustice as long as your qabil isn’t being harmed
Plenty of soolians left to xamar in 2006 to fight against the ICU alongside Ethiopians. And using our own military against them is fine, we should keep squabbles like this between Somalis because we fight all the time and make up. But including foreigners in it will only create hatred

johnsepei5

Head of Somalia freemasonry branch
VIP
The arms embargo is gone Mogadishu will be the one to have a monopoly on violence
Mogadishu by the end of 2024 will outgun all regions combined together,Balance will return

we should keep squabbles like this between Somalis because we fight all the time and make up.
I agree with you, but I find this part to be a bit ironic. Why must SL separate itself? We fought during the civil war, but can’t we as Somalis make up just as you said?

@mohamedismail Are these the same Ethiopians Macalinka was on about that came to protect Laftagren from HSM till elections are finished? Something really big is happening.
Pretty sure there’s been Ethiopian troops in Gedo since the 90s, and I think their numbers increased when Farmaajo called them back in 2020 due to his conflict with Madobe

What are the arms that turkey is giving to somalia
Tbh bro idk. Has it been confirmed that those planes were actually flying in weapons? I saw the tweets where people said do but I never checked back in to see if anyone else confirmed it

Last edited:
Tbh bro idk. Has it been confirmed that those planes were actually flying in weapons? I saw the tweets where people said do but I never checked back in to see if anyone else confirmed it
What is going to happen because on one hand somaliland pm is saying the deal won't be finalized without full recognition on another the Ethiopian government is bring in troops what is going on I'm confused 😕

Latest posts