Musa gives Ethiopia a port and a military base on the Gulf of Aden. It's over

Hopefully the supposed 'severing of ties' includes a notice, or timeline, for evicting the non-ATMIS Ethiopian forces.

Preferably Ethiopian ATMIS as well, but they're at least scheduled to leave by the end of the year along with remaining forces.

Ethiopian troops were only formidable because of their heavy military hardware, with the embargo lifted, they would be sitting ducks against Somali drones, see the fate of the superior armoured Armenian forces in the face of drone attacks by Azerbaijan. To withstand this, their Air Force would have to bomb Somali airfields and bases, which would make them clear aggressors but Somalia deeming all Ethiopian forces illegal in its sovereign territory and taking measures to evict them would be seen as a country defending its territory, the moral high ground would remain with Somalia.

In a strange twist of fate madman Abiy accelerated Somali rearmament, with the blessing of all the world powers. America will approve Egypt and Turkey’s shipments of heavy military equipment to boost the Somali Armed Forces, while China will keep putting pressure on Ethiopia economically because of the Taiwan situation. That’s the two most important superpowers in the world having the same interest as Somalia to see the MOU fail.

You can already see the signs of the military pendulum swinging in Somalia’s direction;

mohammdov

Nabadshe
Wax lagu ciyaaro ayuu inaga dhigtay HSM
FB_IMG_1705503784250.jpg

Somali Saayid

Frm President of Somalia, MP for Life, Cheese Love
VIP
Arent you Boonyahow an Ethiopian subject? this guy is acting like they didnt just invade his hometown Ghetto
I know I’ve been gone a while but who tf are you? Did I not comment on that thread regarding this issue? This is what happen when you mix qabil crazy and all sort of other shit. Instead of thinking about our country as a whole you resort to clannist rhetoric and insults to make your argument. You don’t understand what is going to happen to our people in the future and present if we don’t unite.

Somali Saayid

VIP
- In the beginning, he talked about Gaza and the genocide, which led to the destruction of Gaza’s infrastructure, and he continues that the international community must be aware of these matters.
- Then he spoke about Somalia and said that Ethiopia violated diplomatic rules and customs with its agreement with the Somaliland region, and its acquisition of a strip of 20 kilometers from the coast of Somalia in accordance with the agreement. He said that this will not only harm Somalia and its unity, but will threaten the security of the Arab countries and the navigation of the Red Sea and the Bab al-Mandab Strait, and he continues. The agreement concluded by Ethiopia is a well-thought-out thing that exacerbates the situation in Bab al-Mandab and portends dire consequences for our countries.” He calls on the Arab countries to join hands and show solidarity with Somalia to repel the Ethiopian plan.
He then explained about the stability and challenges facing the country, and said that Somalia had succeeded by more than 80% in eliminating terrorism. He said: And at the same time, Ethiopia wants chaos in the region. He stressed that Somalia would not accept touching a single inch of its territory, and said: In the past, Under the worst conditions and without a central government, Somalia was preserving its lands. He wondered: “How can we now give up our sovereignty when Somalia has regained its health?”
- Finally, he concludes the topic: After the recent events that took place in Arab countries such as Palestine, Sudan, and Yemen, he continues: He warns the Arab countries against opening other channels for conflict, such as Somalia, and stressed, “We will not allow the country to be an arena for conflict and the settlement of international and regional disputes.”
He gave a damn good speech, let’s hope we receive backing from our allies inshallah. Ethiopia will only be more isolated.

Almis

The Gulf of Berbera
I know I’ve been gone a while but who tf are you? Did I not comment on that thread regarding this issue? This is what happen when you mix qabil crazy and all sort of other shit. Instead of thinking about our country as a whole you resort to clannist rhetoric and insults to make your argument. You don’t understand what is going to happen to our people in the future and present if we don’t unite.
Im a reer Hargeysa that you suggesting to blow up their airport. I'm constantly baffled with the amount of hypocrisy and bipolarity you guys suffer from. You asking me about unity just after you suggested to blow up my airport!. This is your backyard Gedo keyboard warrior lets see if your ghetto people would do anything about other than leeching on other qabiils.

Somali Saayid

VIP
Im a reer Hargeysa that you suggesting to blow up their airport. I'm constantly baffled with the amount of hypocrisy and bipolarity you guys suffer from. You asking me about unity just after you suggested to blow up my airport!. This is your backyard Gedo keyboard warrior lets see if your ghetto people would do anything about other than leeching on other qabiils.
So your supposedly a reer hargeisa but record to your people’s airport as “theirs”. Interesting you must be confused about your qabil consult a parent or older relative. Also I’m not from Gedo im from galgaduud sare, I gave my thoughts on how to respond to Ethiopian aggression in gedo in the aforementioned thread.

Almis

The Gulf of Berbera
So your supposedly a reer hargeisa but record to your people’s airport as “theirs”. Interesting you must be confused about your qabil consult a parent or older relative. Also I’m not from Gedo im from galgaduud sare, I gave my thoughts on how to respond to Ethiopian aggression in gedo in the aforementioned thread.
Im as Isaaqi as it gets and excuse me if I dont take people wishing to blow up my airport lightly. Focus on your occupied lands sxb.

Trending

Latest posts