Musa gives Ethiopia a port and a military base on the Gulf of Aden. It's over

You guys never understand usa statements on conflicts, just go back to the chronology of their statements on the tigre conflict and one would think they were on the side of the tigrayans and we all no how it ended. The so called responsibilities of the world sole superpower in particular to power third world countries is always ambiguity between words and actions. Always watch their actions not words. Anti somaliland folks here and everywhere are desperately clutching on straws. You will see Premier abiy go to somaliland, declare recognition, supposedly all hell breaks loose on somalias side, diplomatic links cut by the somalis, cancelling of ethiopian flights and expulsion of their troops through a parliamentary vote. Ethiopia will abide by that and leave somalia only to be immediately and prematurely followed by the entire atmis countries and your country left to be consumed by the fake islamists. This is what America is all alluding to in this statement. Just look at their last statement on the coming igad summit which Ethiopia told igad to shove it up their ass.

F76E36FE-91F6-4200-8EAB-EEAA012D65C6.jpeg

You guys never understand usa statements on conflicts, just go back to the chronology of their statements on the tigre conflict and one would think they were on the side of the tigrayans and we all no how it ended. The so called responsibilities of the world sole superpower in particular to power third world countries is always ambiguity between words and actions. Always watch their actions not words. Anti somaliland folks here and everywhere are desperately clutching on straws. You will see Premier abiy go to somaliland, declare recognition, supposedly all hell breaks loose on somalias side, diplomatic links cut by the somalis, cancelling of ethiopian flights and expulsion of their troops through a parliamentary vote. Ethiopia will abide by that and leave somalia only to be immediately and prematurely followed by the entire atmis countries and your country left to be consumed by the fake islamists. This is what America is all alluding to in this statement. Just look at their last statement on the coming igad summit which Ethiopia told igad to shove it up their ass.
Tigray war was a very different situation.

Sup

Anti Qabilist - Somali Patriot
Question Mark What GIF by MOODMAN

Since you can tell the future, how about letting me know the winning lottery ticket there bud ?

If it’s against Americas national interest, this deal will differently not go ahead.
What the American official said is literally what I wrote on here a few weeks age. Some guys were saying I was wrong because “USA doesn’t care about Somalis”. I replied by saying that it is not about care per se, rather the last thing Western leaders would want is another perceived invasion of a Muslim territory on the Red Sea by a Western ally. The West wants to contain the Houthi issue in the Red Sea and continue to support Israel on the Mediterranean flank at the same time. They don’t want another headache.

When you add Sudan issue to mix and how this invasion will make Alshabab seem more appealing, I am certain they are concerned with what Abiys plans entail for the security of the region.That is not to say Abiy is not a lunatic who will still press on with his plans. He probably believes this offer from Isaaq politicians is too good of an offer to turn down.

Somali Saayid

Frm President of Somalia, MP for Life, Cheese Love
VIP
I’m not even joking they should blow up Hargeisa airport, it’s a legitimate target this should be treated as the precursor to an invasion, imagine hargeisa becomes Ethiopian Air Force base. Bisinka, where is the Turkish drone operators when you need them.

Avalanche

Guul iyo Gobanimo
VIP
I’m not even joking they should blow up Hargeisa airport, it’s a legitimate target this should be treated as the precursor to an invasion, imagine hargeisa becomes Ethiopian Air Force base. Bisinka, where is the Turkish drone operators when you need them.
Your inner Mareexan is sticking out 😭