Musa gives Ethiopia a port and a military base on the Gulf of Aden. It's over

We're running out of options and time is all I'm saying
We aren't losing time, we can get recognition elsewhere, Somalia isn't like how it was in the 60s it is going through problems that Somaliland don't want to be part of, they have also foreign troops like amisom and bantu epidemic and the last thing I want is for all of them ti flood Somaliland. Have some pride for your country.

Reer burco, Awdal and the countless journalists that are being arrested are the ones that need to be saved from this mad man. All FGS has to do is recognize burco and Awdal as a state and the ictiraaf dream is over.
Keep dreaming kulaha recognize awdal is literally curved inside Somaliland, they're not going anywhere.

We aren't losing time, we can get recognition elsewhere, Somalia isn't like how it was in the 60s it is going through problems that Somaliland don't want to be part of, they have also foreign troops like amisom and bantu epidemic and the last thing I want is for all of them ti flood Somaliland. Have some pride for your country.
SL has an Oromo epidemic lmao. The best shot you guys had at being recognized was during the 90s when there was zero government in Mogadishu but you blew that

SL has an Oromo epidemic lmao. The best shot you guys had at being recognized was during the 90s when there was zero government in Mogadishu but you blew that
The oromo issues isn't an issue since they are still being deported and will forever be treated as third class citizen. Didn't Somaliland just beat up an oromo/ethio kid? Whereas Somalia has bantu epidemic which is a threat to the southern demographic not to mention foreign troops like amisom which i heard are doing atrocities in the souh. We don't want to go through any of that as we have been peaceful for more than 30 years.

Trending

Latest posts