Musa gives Ethiopia a port and a military base on the Gulf of Aden. It's over

Lol they just don’t want the Ethiopians to have a port,
What happens when Ethiopia recognises Somaliland? do you think landers will disagree with the port deal? not me personally as I prefer other ways to get recognition. But anyways count yourselves lucky because if Ethiopia don't recognise Somaliland there won't be any port deal.

only 100k? loool your funny I been on this forum for many years and have seen testimony from Somalis who have seen it with their own eyes how much bantu numbers are being downplayed. They are at least 1 million or ateast close to that figure.
Okay lets say there are around a million. Why does that mean they are "taking over"? These niggas have been in Somalia for a long time and couldn't take over back when Somalia was in its absolute nadir back in the 90s when ethnic Somalis were being killed left and right. How can they do so now?

Okay lets say there are around a million. Why does that mean they are "taking over"? These niggas have been in Somalia for a long time and couldn't take over back when Somalia was in its absolute nadir back in the 90s when ethnic Somalis were being killed left and right. How can they do so now?
They couldn't take over because back than their numbers weren't as big as today. But the difference now is that their numbers are GROWING, and there's no stopping. Now fastforward 100 years and you think they won't have any power? delusional thinking.

This is not good news, you’re telling me for a country to place troops inside our borders all we need is another country to aggravate us? Why not build a joint military base were Somali troops are trained. This is why I don’t like HSM :childplease:

This is part of the joint military agreement that was signed last week and they will be under our command.

They couldn't take over because back than their numbers weren't as big as today. But the difference now is that their numbers are GROWING, and there's no stopping. Now fastforward 100 years and you think they won't have any power? delusional thinking.
And ethnic Somalis have also been growing. Where did this idea come from that only Somali Bantu are experiencing incredible growth? Because they are farmers?

Why do we keep lying to ourselves, HSM’s a retard

Doqon kaaga lagama tago. We have to forget about his past actions and get behind him. Even AS is willing to get on board
Hip Hop Reaction GIF

And ethnic Somalis have also been growing. Where did this idea come from that only Somali Bantu are experiencing incredible growth? Because they are farmers?
This has been said for quite a long time, with testimony from real people who visited Somalia. They are everywhere and soon they need to be recognised in the politic sphere since they're not going anywhere.

This has been said for quite a long time, with testimony from real people who visited Somalia. They are everywhere and soon they need to be recognised in the politic sphere since they're not going anywhere.
Yet hardly anyone on this site including members who are living in Somalia share your thoughts. Doomposting at its finest