Musa gives Ethiopia a port and a military base on the Gulf of Aden. It's over

I have seen this going around
1000027926.jpg

The oromo issues isn't an issue since they are still being deported and will forever be treated as third class citizen. Didn't Somaliland just beat up an oromo/ethio kid? Whereas Somalia has bantu epidemic which is a threat to the southern demographic not to mention foreign troops like amisom which i heard are doing atrocities in the souh. We don't want to go through any of that as we have been peaceful for more than 30 years.
How many Oromos are in SL currently?

The oromo issues isn't an issue since they are still being deported and will forever be treated as third class citizen. Didn't Somaliland just beat up an oromo/ethio kid? Whereas Somalia has bantu epidemic which is a threat to the southern demographic not to mention foreign troops like amisom which i heard are doing atrocities in the souh. We don't want to go through any of that as we have been peaceful for more than 30 years.
Lol not an issue he says. It will be a major issue especially since Bihi has been so pro Oromo lately. Bantu population is also exaggerated, they hold no power and besides, I prefer Somali Bantus who at least contribute to Somalia instead of Oromo who seek to assimilate you

An extraordinary session by the Council of Foreign Ministers of the Arab League issues a communique supporting Somalia's unity, sovereignty, and territorial integrity.

These points are very important.
  • Protection of Somalia's 'Land, sea, and air'.
  • The Jan. 1st MoU was illegal and unacceptable.
  • Rejection of the infamous MoU, which is considered a threat to Arab nations, to the Red Sea, and Gulf of Aden.
  • Current development by Ethiopia are deemed as posing a threat to the security and stability of the whole region.
  • Somaliland is an integral member of the Federal government of Somalia.

GED1CIlXoAAJuzk

GED1CIkXwAAUAnq

GED1CIfWcAABL3z

Last edited:
Lol not an issue he says. It will be a major issue especially since Bihi has been so pro Oromo lately. Bantu population is also exaggerated, they hold no power and besides, I prefer Somali Bantus who at least contribute to Somalia instead of Oromo who seek to assimilate you
Bantu are a demographic threat and you know it but most downplay it for fear of knowing the truth. Every video I come across Somalia I see no children but bantu children wondering where are the ethnic Somalis? in addition somali bantus are now claiming they are native to Somalia. Somaliland have no threats as oromos are being mistreated and are easily deported. You can't deport bantu somalis that can wipe away ethnic somalis by breeding

Last edited:
Bantu are a demographic threat and you know it but most downplay it for fear of knowing the truth. Every video I come across Somalia I see no children but bantu children wondering where are the ethnic Somalis? on addition somali bantus ate now claiming they ate native to Somalia. Somaliland have no threats as oromos are being mistreated and are easily deported. You can't deport bantu somalis that can wipe away ethnic somalis by breeding
Oromos are absolutely a threat to Somaliland, what are you talking about? Not only does Hargeisa have a ton of them but they are even being accepted into Somali clans. If this deal goes through you will also have a permanent Ethiopian presence which will encourage even more migration since deportion could sour relations with Ethiopia. In other words, you screwed yourselves completely.

Bantus have no power, are docile group and certainly aren't a demographic issue. Somalia has amongst the highest birthrates in the world. More ethnic Somalis are being brought into this world than any other group in the country and no town or city is dominated by Bantu. This is just fear mongering to deflect away from the very real Oromo/Ethiopian threat that lay at your door.

Oromos are absolutely a threat to Somaliland, what are you talking about? Not only does Hargeisa have a ton of them but they are even being accepted into Somali clans. If this deal goes through you will also have a permanent Ethiopian presence which will encourage even more migration since deportion could sour relations with Ethiopia. In other words, you screwed yourselves completely.

Bantus have no power, are docile group and certainly aren't a demographic issue. Somalia has amongst the highest birthrates in the world. More ethnic Somalis are being brought into this world than any other group in the country and no town or city is dominated by Bantu. This is just fear mongering to deflect away from the very real Oromo/Ethiopian threat that lay at your door.
I didn't say I agree with the port deal. I simply don't want Somaliland to be dragged to a war since we have been a beacon of peace and hope for over 30 years. And again Oromos aren't a threat if you read what I stated they are being deported in masses your claim is over exaggerated with no proof. Whilst theirsproof bantu Somalis are literally overtaking Somalia. And correction is the bantu somalis that have a much higher fertility rate, they will definately overpower ethnic somalis in the future, that is inevitable whether you deny it or not.

is over exaggerated with no proof
There was a thread here a month or so ago about Oromos being accepted into Somali clans lol. No need to be in denial, anyone who isn't naive know that Oromo will soon be a major problem for northern Somalia.
bantu Somalis are literally overtaking Somalia
bantu somalis that have a much higher fertility rate
And where is your proof here? Pointing to videos showing Somali Bantu isn't proof and there aren't reliable modern census figures either. Given past data, the Somali bantu population is likely no more than 100,000

There was a thread here a month or so ago about Oromos being accepted into Somali clans lol. No need to be in denial, anyone who isn't naive know that Oromo will soon be a major problem for northern Somalia.

And where is your proof here? Pointing to videos showing Somali Bantu isn't proof and there aren't reliable modern census figures either. Given past data, the Somali bantu population is likely no more than 100,000
only 100k? loool your funny I been on this forum for many years and have seen testimony from Somalis who have seen it with their own eyes how much bantu numbers are being downplayed. They are at least 1 million or ateast close to that figure.

HSM just landed in Kampala. He will be headed to Egypt to finalize the deployment of 5k Egyptian troops in Lughaya.
This is not good news, your telling me for a country to place troops inside our borders all we need is another country to aggravate us? Why not build a joint military base were Somali troops are trained. This is why I don’t like HSM :childplease:

Trending