Musa gives Ethiopia a port and a military base on the Gulf of Aden. It's over

Lol he was going to work with ethiopia is all I meant bruv same way SL is
If you guys just work with them, it would be something to be proud of. Have Ethiopia train your troops and invest in your businesses for share of them. Ask xabashi to provide your billionaires with connections in Addis Ababa. Train SL doctors, lawyers, tradesmen etc. but giving them a port and a navy base is out of line sxb. Farmaajo tried to use Ethiopian troops to win the election and had favourable deals for Somalia with them, but he never gave them land, in fact he threatened abiy by saying he’ll support TPLF in their war if ETH attempts to divide Somalia.

Sii fican uu fahan qodobkan: Wax 'Somaliland' la yiraahdo ma jiro. Waxani na 'ahdi' ama 'heshiis' maaha ee dhulka ayaa Xabashida laga gadaya.

Do you accept the thing our ancestors fought against yes or no?
Lol calm down we have bad history I agree but we can work with them to further our interest. Somalia is working with them and so are we

Lol calm down we have bad history I agree but we can work with them to further our interest. Somalia is working with them and so are we
Walaal wax aan Somalia ahayn miyuuna caqligeena ku jirin. Forget Somalia for one second wtf should Ethiopia, 100 M + nation with designs on our land since Menelik be given a 'naval base'. For what reason?

In any case it looks like there will be chaos in the near future. There are at least 3 different countries not including others involved indirectly that are working at odds with each other...

They'll say anything except the truth which is that this is Ethiopia being invited to take the country and stay permanently.

I didn't know people so obsessed with ictiraf had a love of being ruled by others.

At least the Trojans got tricked with a horse, this is a naked invitation to occupy the land

The problem with the fall of Somali government is people started reading ancient history too much (for their sense of selfworth and pride) and become obsessed with land conquest. It's not the 1800s anymore, or the 1700s or the 1900s. Grow up and enter the modern world. Ethiopia gave up Eritrea and it's sea access. Its constitution in 1991 actually gives regions the right to secede. We live in new global world and a technological world. A world where annexing a bit of land is actually probably a waste of time. It's easier to make a deal like the one Ethiopia has made because they can get all the benefits without actually doing any fighting and makes an ally in the region. Wins all round except for Mogadishu and Somaliweyn enthusiasts.

The problem with the fall of Somali government is people started reading ancient history too much and become obsessed with land conquest. It's not the 1800s anymore, or the 1700s or the 1900s. Grow up and enter the modern world. Ethiopia gave up Eritrea and it's sea access. Its constitution in 1991 actually gives regions the right to secede. We live in new global world and a technological world. A world where annexing a bit of land is actually probably a waste of time. It's easier to make a deal like the one Ethiopia has made because they can get all the benefits without actually doing any fighting and makes an ally in the region. Wins all round except for Mogadishu and Somaliweyn enthusiasts.
You are a crazy person golaha kuma furno respectfully always some fucking malayacni

You are being told straight up they will annex and take over and you are crying about some bs

You are a crazy person golaha kuma furno respectfully always some fucking malayacni

You are being told straight up they will annex and take over and you are crying about some bs

You are losing the plot. Why would they make a deal if they can just annex? There's no logic to what you are saying just trying to do the usual threat inflation and smearing as propaganda.

You are losing the plot. Why would they make a deal if they can just annex? There's no logic to what you are saying just trying to do the usual threat inflation and smearing as propaganda.
We were having a discussion of sorts we don't need you to derail with irrelevant stuff no one understands.

You are apparently Ethiopian anyway makes perfect sense you have never spoken a word against them

We were having a discussion of sorts we don't need you to derail with irrelevant stuff no one understands.

You are apparently Ethiopian anyway makes perfect sense you have never spoken a word against them

Respectfully you are losing it. Go outside, read some neutral sources and no one is engaging with the narratives you are trying to tell.

1717779705590.png

Respectfully you are losing it. Go outside, read some neutral sources and no one is engaging with the narratives you are trying to tell.

View attachment 330988
Dhulka dad ayaa iska leh. Nin waalan oo adoonimo raadsanaya inama mataalo.

That's the end of this matter. Somaliland will collapse if they try to do this and the people will fight a war with Ethiopia. It will be the complete end of your project. SSC has departed. Awdal will now depart and the remainder will fight amongst themselves assuming a certain foreign gov doesn't intervene

If you guys just work with them, it would be something to be proud of. Have Ethiopia train your troops and invest in your businesses for share of them. Ask xabashi to provide your billionaires with connections in Addis Ababa. Train SL doctors, lawyers, tradesmen etc. but giving them a port and a navy base is out of line sxb. Farmaajo tried to use Ethiopian troops to win the election and had favourable deals for Somalia with them, but he never gave them land, in fact he threatened abiy by saying he’ll support TPLF in their war if ETH attempts to divide Somalia.
That's what we're doing were working with them. We have deals for our police and army to be trained and a security pact. Its not just one sided sxb

Dhulka dad ayaa iska leh. Nin waalan oo adoonimo raadsanaya inama mataalo.

That's the end of this matter. Somaliland will collapse if they try to do this and the people will fight a war with Ethiopia. It will be the complete end of your project. SSC has departed. Awdal will now depart and the remainder will fight amongst themselves assuming a certain foreign gov doesn't intervene

Yeah and it don't belong to you. Actually it belongs to my sub-clan if you want to get petty but we don't think like that. The Somaliland government approves and that's the end of the matter.

Somaliland will go on.

Dick Wolf Police GIF by Wolf Entertainment

OHHH ileen jilib baad ka mid tahay miyaa??? Ayaad tahay kulaha my sub owns. Do you even know where we are discussing mirqaanow?

And it is exactly how you think lol maa nin cadaan uu hormaray ayaad is-mooday? No self awareness runtii it is hilarious.

Your project is qabiil and qudhmis and you just proved it crying for weeks on end about how you are a nation maantana waxad la timi jilibkayga ayaa dega :ftw9nwa: :ftw9nwa: :ftw9nwa:.

Last edited:
That's what we're doing were working with them. We have deals for our police and army to be trained and a security pact. Its not just one sided sxb
Your giving them land, its one sided if your not getting land back or if it’s not for your navy. It’s for their own port & navy.

Your giving them land, its one sided if your not getting land back or if it’s not for your navy. It’s for their own port & navy.
Bro there's literally no benefit for 'Somaliland'

There's no ictiraf. Ethiopia has denied it and won't do this.

Somaliland doesn't get any corresponding base or strategic benefit.

What they told them was they get 'shares in Ethiopian airlines' which is also questionable as a state owned company and in any case how is that even trustworthy :ftw9nwa: :ftw9nwa: :ftw9nwa:

Basically, that adoon sold the land and gave Ethiopia the first practical means to annex all Somalia as they have been planning since decades now and he doesn't even get anything..

Dick Wolf Police GIF by Wolf Entertainment

OHHH ileen jilib baad ka mid tahay miyaa??? Ayaad tahay kulaha my sub owns. Do you even know where we are discussing mirqaanow?

And it is exactly how you think lol maa nin cadaan uu hormaray ayaad is-mooday? No self awareness runtii it is hilarious.

Just wanted to see what argument you made next. I guess that's the check mate.

jeff goldblum checkmate GIF

I don't think their getting a port there just going to use berbera I know their getting land and a 20km strip off the coast. There's going to be nice development going on as well possibly including railways as said in the video above. Yall see it different then we do sxb.

I don't think their getting a port there just going to use berbera I know their getting land and a 20km strip off the coast. There's going to be nice development going on as well possibly including railways as said in the video above. Yall see it different then we do sxb there's no convincing you guys
Why does Ethiopia need a naval base? To defend against who does Ethiopia have a coastline i was unaware of?

What and you saying it's my sub's was an argument? Nin jiirran baad tahay waba ceeb inan kula sii hadlo.

Fortunately for us politics is not decided by the visitors of this forum your diseased worldview will remain in your head

It's an argument for you. Not me personally.

What are you going to do with land and no government thats your world view.

I don't think their getting a port there just going to use berbera I know their getting land and a 20km strip off the coast. There's going to be nice development going on as well possibly including railways as said in the video above. Yall see it different then we do sxb.
I watched the video I didn't see these benefits you are talking about.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Trending