Musa gives Ethiopia a port and a military base on the Gulf of Aden. It's over

NidarNidar

♚Sargon of Adal♚
VIP
what a snivelling little cockroach he is, I can feel the hate of our history, what a fucking cockroach, mofo needs to be stepped on, his lineage erased to the kernels of history.

My ancestor step on his grave, the lowest of hells await him, for siding with the enemy of Islam

Tell that to the fathers loosing sons and daughters in Sudan and Yemen you brainless f*ck. If you want to deep throat these men then go ahead but don't act like they're some paragon of virtue you piece of filth.

I almost forgotten how much of a whiny little c*nt you are when the criticism of Arab leaders come up. You're so wrapped up in this idea that they care. NEW FLASH ASSHOLE. This is all political theater.

Don't you ever speak about my bloodline. I bring up a point about Arab leaders and your go to tactic is to go for my background. I'll take pride in my humble ancestors over whatever these Arabs are doing. Something I don't think you can from the way you fawn over these people.
Damn bro was it rly that serious

I hope these cucks suck ethiopian dick, I await these cunts to plea to us in 50 years to save them, Inshallah I'm alive for this.
Samaroon are like the Saul Goodman of the Somaliland project. Idoors r like Walter white, there is no Walter white without Saul Goodman. You are in this with the rest of us brother #onelove #unity

NidarNidar

♚Sargon of Adal♚
VIP
Samaroon are like the Saul Goodman of the Somaliland project. Idoors r like Walter white, there is no Walter white without Saul Goodman. You are in this with the rest of us brother #onelove #unity
lol as much as we enjoyed the SL project peace even after the atrocities after the civil war, Ethiopia is my sworn enemy, I've lost many ancestors to this foe over land and border disputes, and I've always wished for a unified Somalia if this puts us at crossroads brother so be it, will see each other on the other side.

Ive came here to say fear allah. Somalia somaliland tarhikh habesha adal sultante and saylac wont help you in the grave or in yawmul qiyamah. The way somaliweyne and muslime couldve united is under islam. What will happen in the future is qadr. Being angry over matters only allah swt willed is a waste of time and can distract from worship.

1704254724984.png

Abiy : "you see my zamalilander friend we shall crush those faqash dogs together trust me im with you"

mohammdov

Nabadshe
If anyone thinks the west would pick somalia over ethiopia then

A) you don't know jackshit about history
B) your lying to yourself.
The West does not want a strong, ambitious country like Ethiopia to overlook Bab al-Mandab. This will give Ethiopia superiority over them. They want dirty countries like Eritrea, Yemen and Djibouti

Sup

Anti Qabilist - Somali Patriot
These countries are honourable and have fed and sheltered more Somalis than you and your entire bloodline combined be grateful to our brothers
Honourable ?

they have committed a genocide against the people of Yemen, and are currently supporting ethnic cleansing in Sudan and Libya. The GCC governments are also known for supporting terriost (have a look at the wikileak files for example) . Hey be happy about what’s happening in Somaliland, that’s your prerogative but the fact you’re trying to normalise the atrocities these evil governments have committed, says a lot about your character. Honourable kulaha, come off it.

Aseer

A man without a 🐫 won't be praised in afterlife
VIP
@Al Adnani and all those others supporting this, shame on you. You are a disgrace to your bloodline and your ancestors.

Trending