Musa gives Ethiopia a port and a military base on the Gulf of Aden. It's over

Bazed

Tired.
VIP
I'm concerned about SSC. What does this all mean for them? Total invasion once again? If there was any shred of decency in FGS they'd be backing but I fear like last time they'll sit on the sidelines.

Aseer

A man without a ๐Ÿซ won't be praised in afterlife
VIP
this nigga @Bazed took the โ€œSomali Patriot ๐Ÿ•‹ ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ดโ€ out his bio
Why wouldnt he tbh, after what happened I presume many peoples nationalism is wavering because this is like the finishing blow to all of us, how can we be proud of a nation and people like this who would sell themselves and each other out all in the name of qabiil? I too feel the same.

Last edited:
I'm concerned about SSC. What does this all mean for them? Total invasion once again? If there was any shred of decency in FGS they'd be backing but I fear like last time they'll sit on the sidelines.
The situation is not even comparable. At the time the FG wanted to stay neutral so as not to alienate the waqooyi.

Bazed

Tired.
VIP
Why wouldnt he tbh, after what happened I presume many peoples nationalism is wavering because this is like the finishing blow to all of us, how can we be proud of a nation and people like this who would sell themselves and each other out all in the name of qabiil? I too feel the same.
Couldn't have put it better.

There are clans in Somalia who descend from Oromo, check the DNA topics. Not to mention the ones that Siad Barre tried to naturalise, where are they today? There are also Oromo all over Somalia, doing menial work. I always suspected they were sleeper cells.

I still remember when people would call me extremist when I called for them to be deported. Thanks to these halfwitts, the entire country will be flooded and the sleeper cell shegatos will welcome them.

Bazed

Tired.
VIP
The situation is not even comparable. At the time the FG wanted to stay neutral so as not to alienate the waqooyi.
I wouldn't trust the FG to tie their own shoelaces. Fools put their trust in a separatist state, as if any other logical nation would do so. Now here's the fruits of their labor of bending over backwards for SL. Forgive me if I'm skeptical if they'd even step in the event of a hostile act towards ssc.

FGS are absolute cucks. SSC is fine and ready to fight idoors if they try approach again. They tried take Buuhoodle with Ethiopians before and failed. This time won't be different.

FGS watched Laascaanood get shelled and did not condemn SL, now the entire world if laughing at them as another nation takes territory from them without even shooting a gun. Year after year they appeased and supported SL and barked at PL when they didn't agree with centralism.

I couldn't care less what the FGS does and if it fails. If SL leaves this will be the start of the breakdown of Somalia.

Bazed

Tired.
VIP
There are clans in Somalia who descend from Oromo, check the DNA topics. Not to mention the ones that Siad Barre tried to naturalise, where are they today? There are also Oromo all over Somalia, doing menial work. I always suspected they were sleeper cells.

I still remember when people would call me extremist when I called for them to be deported. Thanks to these halfwitts, the entire country will be flooded and the sleeper cell shegatos will welcome them.
No need for theories. It's clear as day that broken and unwell men are at the helm of the ship. It's the supposed "great great grandson of Ahmad Gurey" as some fools have put it that sold off part of the sea. Oromo establishment couldn't have ask for better stooges than the ones we have in our midst.

Nothing short of a French revolution style cleaning of the slate can right the course of the nation.

Bazed

Tired.
VIP
FGS are absolute cucks. SSC is fine and ready to fight idoors if they try approach again. They tried take Buuhoodle with Ethiopians before and failed. This time won't be different.

FGS watched Laascaanood get shelled and did not condemn SL, now the entire world if laughing at them as another nation takes territory from them without even shooting a gun. Year after year they appeased and supported SL and barked at PL when they didn't agree with centralism.

I couldn't care less what the FGS does and if it fails. If SL leaves this will be the start of the breakdown of Somalia.
Sad state of affairs. SSC should be resolut that they will not be home to a proxy war. FGS choices grow thinner by the hour and I honestly think they only worthwhile response is to grant full statehood to ssc. Reaffirm that they are somali territories.

But we have HSM sleeping at the wheel, I swear I've seen more cognitive function from that dementia riddled husk Joe Biden than him.

Keep it a boqol

All Praise Be To Allah In Every Situation!!!
VIP

FGS has enabled Somaliland antics and tried to play the Irir card to humiliate and subjugate SSC. Now Bixis throwing a tantrum and running towards ethiopians and FGS is still being soft with them. Just shows that the FGS doesnโ€™t care about sovereignty or the peoples long term interests. Everything is a move to spite darood

Last edited:

Bazed

Tired.
VIP
Could we see a pivot to Qatar?
Pivoting from one to the other. Just shows that it doesn't matter how buddy buddy you are you'll get blade in your back. Wasn't this man HSM in love with UAE? He'd fly over there every time they summoned him like a faithful dog.

Switching masters won't make a dog any less of a dog. I don't trust any of these Arab states to lift a finger to help him.

Unleash the mayhem on this site, , full of delusional Ethiopians who think they are "power house"

Screenshot_20240103-124715~2.png

Screenshot_20240103-124726~2.png

El Nino

Cabsi cabsi
VIP
If Muuse Bixi goes to Eswatini, the last African nation to recognise Taiwan as the legitimate representative of China instead of the mainland, they are shooting themselves into foot. I thought they stopped siding with Taiwan.

EU already sided with FGS, China will do the same, Russia also. Americans support one Somalia. What legitimate international partners do SL have? All the major players have not supported them.

Trending