Musa gives Ethiopia a port and a military base on the Gulf of Aden. It's over

Manzana

𐒖 𐒚𐒒𐒘𐒂𐒗𐒆 𐒖𐒒𐒆 𐒈𐒂𐒇𐒙𐒒𐒌 𐒁𐒚𐒒𐒂. PIM.
Ethiopia did not recognize Somaliland. Illiterate Bihi gave up so much in exchange for Ethiopia giving SL shares of Ethiopian Airlines and promising him that they would do an "ASSESSMENT towards taking a POSITION regarding the efforts of Somaliland to gain recognition”.
Shaking Head Reaction GIF by GIPHY News

Last edited by a moderator:
Lmao what a bunch of morons. SL politicians sold their seas and they don’t even get a guarantee for recognition form 4th world debt ridden Ethiopia but an assessment committee who will never recognize them😂. Abiy gets his citizens to calm down and celebrate this win and hard core separatists continue with their delusional carrot on a stick pipe dream. No caqli 😂
Im all for you being against it but make up your mind. Either s.land doesnt exist in which theyve sold nothing for something (an iq of 3 million) or they do in which case theyve been able to take half a country with nothing more then two camels (an iq again of 3 million).

Does this mean that Berbera port will lose all its traffic when Ethiopia builds its own port?

That doesn't sound very intelligent.

There is nothing intelligent about this whole saga. The whole secessionist narrative already lacked logic but after the humiliating defeat at the hands of SSC, the secessionists are acting purely out of emotion. Anything to spite their fellow Somalis.

Avalanche

Guul iyo Gobanimo
VIP
:ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa:

Basically respect the sovereignty of Somalia
"Egypt emphasizes the importance of fully respecting the unity and sovereignty of the sisterly Federal Republic of Somalia throughout its entire territory. Egypt opposes any measures that could undermine Somali sovereignty. Moreover, Egypt underscores the necessity of respecting the objectives outlined in the Constitutive Law of the African Union. This includes defending the sovereignty, territorial integrity, and independence of member states, in alignment with the Union's principles, which emphasize the need to respect existing borders after achieving independence and refrain from interfering in the internal affairs of other member states."

Bazed

Tired.
VIP
Arabs defending us whilst EAC too busy making ugali fan cams

View attachment 309774
Wouldn't rely on egypt last time we did they were a no show. Fool me once shame on you, fool me twice can't fool me again. Unless I see them ratifying a pledge to open a air base in Somalia and join a pact against Ethiopia I cannot trust anything said by diplomats.

Trending