Musa gives Ethiopia a port and a military base on the Gulf of Aden. It's over

Hilmaam

Let him cook
VIP
Djibouti has never been an ally of Somalia. How many times has that fat bastard, stabbed us in the back.
He was pretty supportive lately him and HSM had good relations. When defense secretary of America visited Djibouti he invited HSM and helped get ATMIs extension couple months back. He also helped a lot of this peace meeting between two sides I expected prisoner exchange this was from left field. Djibouti also contributes troops to Al shabab war not sure number

When the thought, of a country with a giant growing population owning your clan’s ancestral land for fifty years, starts sinking in you begin to renegotiate the deal and hope that the neighbouring behemoth takes a different clan’s ancestral land rather than yours;

The FGS really needs to sit down with SL, promise them a UN monitored referendum or initiate a 10 billion dollar development deal with China before they rush into a critical mistake they cannot reverse.

Bazed

Tired.
VIP
Omar Guelleh doing updates on Facebook. No mention of this MOU with Ethiopia. This was cold blooded back stab by Djibouti what kind of ally are they. Guess he sees more value with somaliland.
He's messed up his own money. He had them eating out his palm and now they don't need him. What's there to him now? The fat fool should never be trusted again.

Cartan Boos

Average SSC Patriot
VIP
When the thought, of a country with a giant growing population owning your clan’s ancestral land for fifty years, starts sinking in you begin to renegotiate the deal and hope that the neighbouring behemoth takes a different clan’s ancestral land rather than yours;

The FGS really needs to sit down with SL, promise them a UN monitored referendum or initiate a 10 billion dollar development deal with China before they rush into a critical mistake they cannot reverse.
lol iidoor and their fantasies, the garaad stopped us last time from invading iidoor land and butchering them, if they try attacking us again, they will experience worse things in hargaysa then what morgan did to them

Hilmaam

Let him cook
VIP
He's messed up his own money. He had them eating out his palm and now they don't need him. What's there to him now? The fat fool should never be trusted again.
That’s the weird part if ethioia builds own port was is left for them. easy annual 1 billion dollars down drain which is a lot for broke country like Djibouti

lol iidoor and their fantasies, the garaad stopped us last time from invading iidoor land and butchering them, if they try attacking us again, they will experience worse things in hargaysa then what morgan did to them
Bro i am glad ssc rose last year imagine u guys been under snm while we having ethiopia claiming sea imo.
But this time it wont be dhulbahante alone hawiye darood racnweyne are onboard imo.
We should masacre them.

Cartan Boos

Average SSC Patriot
VIP
Bro i am glad ssc rose last year imagine u guys been under snm while we having ethiopia claiming sea imo.
But this time it wont be dhulbahante alone hawiye darood racnweyne are onboard imo.
We should masacre them.
they awful at war ssc won't need much to put them in their place even if they use aidtopia, they used aidtopia againt reer hagar and still lost, an invasion of iidooria will need extra gorgor and haramcad to maintain it till we put garhaji on charge tho

Bazed

Tired.
VIP
That’s the weird part if ethioia builds own port was is left for them. easy annual 1 billion dollars down drain which is a lot for broke country like Djibouti
He might be suffering from some cognitive issues in his advanced age. Perhaps he doesn't know where he is. I wonder if his handlers know where he is at all times.

they awful at war ssc won't need much to put them in their place even if they use aidtopia, they used aidtopia againt reer hagar and still lost
This is why i hate my hawiye politicians they are too lineant on these idior caling them wallalheen imo we should go and masacre them naclada. Be ruthless

we might switch on the anaa carab card kkk
I am Darood Banu Hashim
ليبرون جيمس يمشي GIF بواسطة NBA

Cartan Boos

Average SSC Patriot
VIP
This is why i hate my hawiye politicians they are too lineant on these idior caling them wallalheen imo we should go and masacre them naclada. Be ruthless
it's the habar awal who are literally oromo descendent, they use the cannon folder hj as soldiers to maintain power, the garhaji are more tolerable tho and more wadani

it's the habar awal who are literally oromo descendent, they use the cannon folder hj as soldiers to maintain power, the garhaji are more tolerable tho
I see but that is problem when we these docile hawiye politicians.
I am murisade wlahi every time i see kheyre say somalinad waa walaalehen i cringe as f*ck. Walhi soometime i wear hawiye politicians ingeneral look at sheikh shariif ufff🤮 all same walalehen somaliland nop!!
We arent same f*ck these idior we should go and masacre them poltical and sabjugaute them nacalaa

Cartan Boos

Average SSC Patriot
VIP
@Cartan Boos .
Walhi we u saw last how hawiye people suported forget politicians.
Average hawiye like darood imo dont fall into this fdk nonsense on facebook imo darood walhi we are onboard together imo
sxb even reewin who lost like 400k in the civil war are more wadani then these people, somali qabil fight all the time these niggas are different tho they have crazy cuqdad and are super petty

sxb even reewin who lost like 400k in the civil war are more wadani then these people, somali qabil fight all the time these niggas are different tho they have crazy cuqdad and are super petty
What do u think awadal become state how comes samroon are too docile wah nacalaa whats wrong bro

I see but that is problem when we these docile hawiye politicians.
I am murisade wlahi every time i see kheyre say somalinad waa walaalehen i cringe as f*ck. Walhi soometime i wear hawiye politicians ingeneral look at sheikh shariif ufff🤮 all same walalehen somaliland nop!!
We arent same f*ck these idior we should go and masacre them poltical and sabjugaute them nacalaa
Breathe Schitts Creek GIF by CBC

Trending

Latest posts