Musa gives Ethiopia a port and a military base on the Gulf of Aden. It's over

Breathe Schitts Creek GIF by CBC
My blood is boiling these f*ck iidor

Bazed

Tired.
VIP
I just wonder how a nation that defaulted on its debts a couple of days ago is now so bold. They paid for sea access with a promise and flight coupons.

:kanyehmm:

I just wonder how a nation that defaulted on its debts a couple of days ago is now so bold. They paid for sea access with a promise and flight coupons.

Dude u see atleast somalis aint delusion like abiye. Wah.
Also rememebr this bro. Ethiopia i am glad they are at war while we somalia develop its good

lol iidoor and their fantasies, the garaad stopped us last time from invading iidoor land and butchering them, if they try attacking us again, they will experience worse things in hargaysa then what morgan did to them
Given the current situation, it was an unforgivable mistake. We should have reached their capital, eliminated their leaders, and then taken the land.

:كانيهمم:
It is truly puzzling how his country is hated by every neighboring country and yet he tries to sabotage and interfere in the sovereignty of other countries, knowing that his country is bankrupt and below the poverty line, and has not paid its debts, and the majority of its population are citizens who fail in education, and there are ethnic wars, and yet he believes that he can He does what he wants. Because only the UAE will support him, and this is stupidity on his part

Bazed

Tired.
VIP
It is truly puzzling how his country is hated by every neighboring country and yet he tries to sabotage and interfere in the sovereignty of other countries, knowing that his country is bankrupt and below the poverty line, and has not paid its debts, and the majority of its population are citizens who fail in education, and there are ethnic wars, and yet he believes that he can He does what he wants. Because only the UAE will support him, and this is stupidity on his part
UAE have been nothing short of scum. They cause death and destruction wherever they go. Libya, Sudan and now us. As for Abiy, he's looking for external problems because internal issues are becoming more and more difficult to contain.

Hilmaam

Let him cook
VIP

I think they also see opportunity with all the pirate issues and Muslim chaos. They are probably selling themselves as stable Christian nation that will ensure safe passage for everyone given base and sea access. They can be like Israel of East Africa to push western interest.
That stretch of ocean has a lot of crazy countries like Eritrea Somali and Yemen who don’t give af

Omar Guelleh doing updates on Facebook. No mention of this MOU with Ethiopia. This was cold blooded back stab by Djibouti what kind of ally are they. Guess he sees more value with somaliland.
Lol why would he, he was stabbed in the back too, he’s losing revenue but why did his daughter celebrate im suspicious

UAE have been nothing short of scum. They cause death and destruction wherever they go. Libya, Sudan and now us. As for Abiy, he's looking for external problems because internal issues are becoming more and more difficult to contain.
It is not a coincidence that he signed this agreement at this time when Somalia had completed the lifting of the arms embargo imposed on it, its debts had decreased, and the Al-Shabaab movement was slowly disappearing. In reality, he was afraid that Somalia would return.

Somaliland have essentially thrown away the rest of Somalia including prime agricultural land in the south of Somalia and a chance for all ethnic Somalis to prosper due to qabyaalad and cuqdad.

Instead they chose to be slaves to Ethiopia and exile themselves to three cities.

Oh No Reaction GIF

What do u think awadal become state how comes samroon are too docile wah nacalaa whats wrong bro
We are not docile, we are just pragmatic, we are next to Djibouti and isaaqland like we are not dulbahante who are bordering puntland and they will have help next door from their cousins next door, but things are changing we were only in somaliland for peace and stability but if they start auctioning our lands for ictraaf we have to put our needs first

Bazed

Tired.
VIP
I think they also see opportunity with all the pirate issues and Muslim chaos. They are probably selling themselves as stable Christian nation that will ensure safe passage for everyone given base and sea access. They can be like Israel of East Africa to push western interest.
That stretch of ocean has a lot of crazy countries like Eritrea Somali and Yemen who don’t give af
Yeah seems like that can be the pr stance. But honestly it won't work for places like China that they owe so much.

Bazed

Tired.
VIP
It is not a coincidence that he signed this agreement at this time when Somalia had completed the lifting of the arms embargo imposed on it, its debts had decreased, and the Al-Shabaab movement was slowly disappearing. In reality, he was afraid that Somalia would return.
Seems like everyone would like us to live in medieval quality. Even some of our own.

Trending