Musa gives Ethiopia a port and a military base on the Gulf of Aden. It's over

Ethiopia is part of Brics as a representative of east African trade in the region with their own port! Somaliland does not come into this plan.

Hmmm I wonder why......
Ethiopia is officially part of eastern bloc led by Russia and China so whatever the EU or the Americans say it won't have any major significance to the deal as basically the AU and IGAD didn't even condemn Ethiopia-Somaliland deal

Do Landers really think this will end well for them?

Ethiopia was about to invade Eritrea for coast access, an independent sovereign nation. Instead, they got Somaliland to give it to them for free. They sold Muslim land to the very same kuffar who have trying to invade it since the 14th century. The land that Muslims defended and died for in the last 700 years. Anyone who is a Muslim that supports this deal, I question their faith. They mocked southerners for the last 20 years for hosting foreign forces, but these idiots out of their own free will will be inviting tens of thousands of Ethiopians troops to Zeila or Berbera. It begins with a military base and a port, then they will want to secure the territory between the sea and the border, then they will build cities and churches, then they will annex the land and you'll be part of Somali Galbeed. Across Ethiopia, 120 million of them have already started celebrating in the streets. They can't wait to immigrate and populate Somaliland which has a population 30x smaller than them. They finally got a beach. But but... its a lease. Why would civilians be celebrating about a beach then?

All for what? Out of hatred for people that have identical genetics as them, identical language, identical religion, identical madhab, identical aqeedah. They are willing to not exist as a people anymore, out of hatred for Somalis.

I think Somalilanders already know this. Over the years, I saw many of them say that they would rather be part of Somali Galbeed under Ethiopia than be part of Somalia.
No doubt what that geariatric fool did is treachery and treason of the highest order, but what do you expect when you have been accusing your fellow Somalis for beign lackeys and gaal raac for decades using revisionist kacaan propaganda? No need to cry about it now, you have contributed towards the moral decay and collapse.

We all on the way to the north to fuckin xasuuq ilmo abagadhaa laftii Nagaa kkkk there isn't a single drop of Somali blood in them we have to cleanse that cancer called heego
The only genocide that is befitting is that of the likes of you, pure bottom barrel scumbag, another contributer to the moral decay of the nation.
Our so called brothers everyone. You can disagree with what bixi did or support it it doesnt matter you are all the same to these ppl @Yami
This is nothing more then a pathetic take to justify nifaq and treachery, be a man and own it, make a rational case why it's not nifaq or treachery, don't try to justify it by using the post of an individual imbecile.

For decades I have been reading dehumizing vitriol language coming from the North directed at the inhabitants of Mogadishu even going as far as celebrating bomblasts, and using that as an argument to the infidels for ictiraaf, we all ignored it, despite those inhabitants not being involved in the kacaan campaigns up North.

Be brave and make your case, don't hide.

Arkan

RM7
VIP
Yeah by economically Awdal and Borama that will become a heavily militarized area with Ethiopia and Djibouti alongside western countries working with SL authorities on the fight against terrorism :)
Thank you, genius, for telling me something I already know. :)

Ethiopia is officially part of eastern bloc led by Russia and China so whatever the EU or the Americans say it won't have any major significance to the deal as basically the AU and IGAD didn't even condemn Ethiopia-Somaliland deal
Mate, you have sold your soul. Somaliland will be part of Ethiopia. The unwashed 100 million plus hordes who have never seen the ocean or sea coast are headed your way.
incoming the lion king GIF

Don't come crying to "faqash" when it really starts to pick up.

Mate, you have sold your soul. Somaliland will be part of Ethiopia. The unwashed 100 million plus hordes who have never seen the ocean or sea coast are headed your way.
incoming the lion king GIF

Don't come crying to "faqash" when it really starts to pick up.
They have access to Djibouti and there was no hordes in there 🤔

Trending