Musa gives Ethiopia a port and a military base on the Gulf of Aden. It's over

johnsepei5

Head of Somalia freemasonry branch
VIP
Can someone answer this question
I am really baffled
Can Mogadishu now that the arms embargo is gone not just steam roll somaliland?

Al Ictisaam mostly exists in Laascanood
Al Ictisaam was founded by a Burco cleric who was also the first leader of the Al Itixaad.

Al Itixaad was a merge of two Salafist group (one based in Southern Somalia and the other one was based in Burco/Hargeisa during the Kacaan, eventually they broke into two group.

There's no Al Ictisaam in Laascaanood, it's propaganda from Somalilanders online.

Keep it a boqol

All Praise Be To Allah In Every Situation!!!
VIP
we should go about this in a different way. When SL becomes independent we should become a salafi state like Saudi Arabia, instead of having people who blow themselves up in charge
your never going independent you moron. the most your probably going to get is a “committee to recognize” not a guarantee recognition form 4th world debt ridden ethiopia. But keep shaking your asses for the pipe dream since it gets you to sell out and do others bidding

johnsepei5

Head of Somalia freemasonry branch
VIP
youve been consistently posting low IQ qabilist drivel for the past few days sxb you and all the others that do this are whats wrong with this country
I dont have any problems with hawiye darood or anybody,i am far from a qabilist
But what somaliland did was a major red line

reer

VIP
No doubt what that geariatric fool did is treachery and treason of the highest order, but what do you expect when you have been accusing your fellow Somalis for beign lackeys and gaal raac for decades using revisionist kacaan propaganda? No need to cry about it now, you have contributed towards the moral decay and collapse.
so "if you get called gaal raac then i expect you become a gaal raac." super logic.

your never going independent you moron. the most your probably going to get is a “committee to recognize” not a guarantee recognition form 4th world debt ridden ethiopia. But keep shaking your asses for the pipe dream since it gets you to sell out and do others bidding
Ethiopia is headquarters of the AU, we needed an African country to recognize us to get AU recognition, and we need AU recognition to get UN recognition. It is only a matter of time. If it makes any consolation we have an IDP camp in hargeisa for you and your family members if youd like to move here, we welcome all refugees❤️🙏🏽 #onelove #somalinimo #brotherhood

Isaaqphobia is a real thing What is this hatred and talk of genocide? Being Ishaqi Hashemi is a difficult thing in 2024:mjcry:
😂😂 it’s jealousy bro these people have Ugandans and habeshis walking all over xamar and are insulting us for inviting Ethiopians to berbera. Clear cut hypocrisy they dont care about ajnabi being in somali lands they are just mad we are moving forward without them

Bazed

Tired.
VIP
Like I said before.

Why waste precious breath. He believes what he believes.

reer

VIP
Isaaqphobia is a real thing What is this hatred and talk of genocide? Being Ishaqi Hashemi is a difficult thing in 2024:mjcry:
blame your folks. yall could have stuck to hating M.O.D but went on with vitriol to darood and then even hawiyes and konfuria in general. :chrisfreshhah:

Protest in hargeisa by the youth thank God there are some people who have brains.
1000005537.jpg

Arkan

RM7
VIP
It's okay, pal. I'm sure no one wants to genocide Cidigale. Just try not to go extinct by your own doing. Stop urbanising and have more kids. :obama:

Palestinians never leased or sold parts of their lands to the zionists jews who took the land y force as the jews formed a well organized militia with the help of the colonial brits while Arabs or Palestinians were prohibited from acquiring weapons or forming an organized militant groups.
Lol they let the Jewish refugees stay in their house and when they came back from the shops they changed the locks, this why there are qaxooti sleeper cells everywhere in somaliland

blame your folks. yall could have stuck to hating M.O.D but went on with vitriol to darood and then even hawiyes and konfuria in general. :chrisfreshhah:
They cry about people generalizing their clan but they themselves do it to others. They cry about the Kacaan but we all saw what they did to Las Anod

I’m not talking about all Isaaq but the cuqdad ridden ones like them have zero self awareness

Trending