Musa gives Ethiopia a port and a military base on the Gulf of Aden. It's over

We love all Somalis Come to Hargeisa and you will see most of you have a stereotype about us . there are only two Somali tribes that anyone can live with in peace and they are isaaq and ciise
There were dhulos in my xaafad Ahmed dhagax when I visited in 2021. My adeer was married to one as well. We are peaceful people

Hilmaam

Let him cook
VIP
We are too busy with elections. Deni and SSC did Somaliweyn a favor by completely disarming Somaliland state of Somalia. HSM threw them a lifeline and it’s good to see him getting backstabbed by these low iq idoors.
I think he killing his chances for big seat though. Sharif, abdishakur, farmajo, kheyre all spoke harshly of this deal. If he run for president will be tough if he doesn’t speak out soon

F7757B54-B734-4BF4-BF34-6616C276C2C3.jpeg

Bazed

Tired.
VIP
Honestly I am seriously considering just moving on from my own ethnic group. The ignorance is mind blowing at this point.
Just cut yourself off from the political shit. You can be who you are bro. You are not obligated to represent your ethnic group. This is something we seem not to understand.

You can not save everyone and no one is asking you to.

Whether we're 1 state or 2. We all die, we all rot and we're all judged.

Just cut yourself off from the political shit. You can be who you are bro. You are not obligated to represent your ethnic group. This is something we seem not to understand.

You can not save everyone and no one is asking you to.

Whether we're 1 state or 2. We all die, we all rot and we're all judged.
When you don't benefit anything from your ethnic group except problems. Something is wrong.

Peace? Forget it, good PR? no way, stable country and land to be proud of? Are you having a laugh?

But I get where you are coming from. My point is that some people have a lot to lose by distancing themselves from their culture. What do we have to lose?

Bazed

Tired.
VIP
When you don't benefit anything from your ethnic group except problems. Something is wrong.

Peace? Forget it, good PR? no way, stable country and land to be proud of? Are you having a laugh?

But I get where you are coming from. My point is that some people have a lot to lose by distancing themselves from their culture. What do we have to lose?
We just have the misfortune of living in the era of shame. China went through 100 years of being drugged out and anything not nailed down sold to outsiders.

Something will shift the subconscious. We might not be here to see it but times change and so do people.

Control what you can. Leave what you cannot. Be somali, but act how you wish we'd act.

Like what benfits does landers get this deal the world has already moved on with "should recognize or not":

- You get awful share on Airline
- The EU won't recognize SL and sided with FGS and not chance any more border in Africa after South sudan ( Libya maybe but not likely )
- US won't recognize ( a veto member ) and sided with FGS 1960 border which they have annouced few hours ago
- AU members beside shady Ethiopia never going recognize separtist breakaway movement to encourage other doing on their own land.
- Arab league most likely side with its member state FGS and UAE going either betray or listen to it arabs member states
- Yeah what more majority of UN members has already decided it not recognize SL duo it could ignite the civil war in somali region which they won't start again after what happened 1990.

Im going to say it right now the day Bougainville being fully UN member state Somaliland is going to have less than 5 that recgonize it.
:ivers:

Ethiopia knows this aswell and any landers think that BRICS going to make any difference it laughable you have:

- Russia ( doesn't even care about Africa have more focus on Ukraine and Syria at the moment )
- China ( If SL wants to risk to do deals with them this country doesn't mind but would do awful deals )
- South Africa ( Again AU member )
- Brazil ( This unsure but base on they follow the west they tent to listen to them + no connection )
- India ( Hit or miss but they probably won't support seperatist country )

Like if they did some kind of deal like Djibouti style leasing but still have full control on it than it would be not bad but this...... down bad for recognition.
:jcoleno:

Trending