Musa gives Ethiopia a port and a military base on the Gulf of Aden. It's over

Egypt and somalia are working together in military cooperation
1000005539.jpg

Abaq

VIP
We all on the way to the north to fuckin xasuuq ilmo abagadhaa laftii Nagaa kkkk there isn't a single drop of Somali blood in them we have to cleanse that cancer called heego
Isku xishoo, most Landers are actually against this and are just as upset. This kind of rhetoric is dangerous and not helpful

Abaq

VIP
Isaaqphobia is a real thing What is this hatred and talk of genocide? Being Ishaqi Hashemi is a difficult thing in 2024:mjcry:
Most of them are ignorant and conflate Jeegaan with Isaaq. There are plenty of reasonable Isaaqs who have seen through the lies and deception of Jeegaan. They are allies of the state and should be empowered by other Somalis

Isaaq =/= Jeegaan

Aseer

A man without a 🐫 won't be praised in afterlife
VIP
True we can’t trust them but we can be business partners for a limited time 🤔. We supply them and use them to destroy Ethiopia then us and the eygptian will come and wipe them out
Exactly what I was thinking, I am going to be honest the oromos are useful and just like us want to see the collapse of ethiopia.

Aseer

VIP
That’s the weird part if ethioia builds own port was is left for them. easy annual 1 billion dollars down drain which is a lot for broke country like Djibouti
Yeah, that's what annoys me the most, why would Djibouti support that?

Aseer

VIP

Eritrean Minister of Information puts out an updated press release on Eritrea’s Red Sea policy with the following added in:

• ኣውራ’ተን ኣብ ተኣፋፊ ክፋል ናይ’ቲ ባሕሪን ላቔባታቱን ዘለዋ ሃገራት፡ ናይ ባዕለን ልኡላዊ ብቑዕ ትካላት ምክልኻልን ጸጥታን ብሓፈሻ፡ ዘይነዓቕ ሓይሊ ባሕሪ ከኣ ብፍሉይ ኪህልወን ከም ግድነት።
    • ሶማልያ፡ ካብ ናይ 30 ዓመታት ጃላነትን ቅልውላውን ወጺኡ፡ ናቱ ብቑዕ ትካላት ኪሃንጽ፡ ዝዀነ መተካእታ (substitute) ኪውገድን ከይሕሰብን።
    • ናይ የመን፡ ተመሳሳሊ ከም ናይ ሶማል።
    • ጅቡቲ ካብ ጊልያነትን ኣሳሳይነትን ወጺኣ፡ ናታ ሃገራዊ ትካላት ክትሃንጽን ክትውንንን።
    • ኤርትራ፡ ናታ ብቑዕ ትካላት ክትሃንጽን ክትውንንን።
    • ስዑድያ፡ ብዘለዋ ብልጫታት፡ ኣብ ምሕቡር ጻዕሪ ኣበርክቶ ክትገብር።
A summary translation of this being the emphasis of Red Sea/Gulf of Aden nations to maintain their sovereignty and the necessitation of sovereign and competent defense and security institutions with a particular stress applied to that of Somalia who “should emerge from 30 years of crisis and piracy and build its own competent institutions”
Eritrea is the GOAT
Ehfeuro GIF by EHF

SaMale

The only Somali in Arabia
This is ridiculous and you are all hypocrites look how upset and angry you are when sl just might make a deal with Ethiopia that just might probably not result in forces being there and somalia has already worked with Ethiopia before, nacas hypocrisy wallahi this is just jealously over something you feel is yours nothing else.
Ethiopia has thousands of troops in Somalia serving as part of the African Union Transition Mission, or ATMIS, and other forces in Somalia that are there based on arrangements with the government in Mogadishu. Explain how this is different, you have or had Ethiopians to help you get rid of al shabab, and we are making a deal that isn't charity btw to further our cause of being recognized. I tried not being political but all I see is blatant hypocrisy.

Sup

Anti Qabilist - Somali Patriot
Ethiopia is headquarters of the AU, we needed an African country to recognize us to get AU recognition, and we need AU recognition to get UN recognition. It is only a matter of time. If it makes any consolation we have an IDP camp in hargeisa for you and your family members if youd like to move here, we welcome all refugees❤️🙏🏽 #onelove #somalinimo #brotherhood
You people are so engulfed in your own delusion, that you refuse to acknowledge what’s happening. Willing to sell your own dignity to obtain your desires. I truly feel sorry for you people.

SaMale

The only Somali in Arabia
You people are so engulfed in your own delusion, that you refuse to acknowledge what’s happening. Willing to sell your own dignity to obtain your desires. I truly feel sorry for you people.
Explain how what is happening now is worse then the fact that right now in somalia you are still trying to push out al shabab and have being saying 'we are almost there now' for the past 10yrs and when SL discusses a deal with Ethiopia like you haven't been chatting away with them for a while you get upset, I ll tell you why, because you jealous, and because of that jealousy you discredit and you lie and behave that SL doesn't have a government and a country as if yours can be called one.

Sup

Anti Qabilist - Somali Patriot
Explain how what is happening now is worse then the fact that right now in somalia you are still trying to push out al shabab and have being saying 'we are almost there now' for the past 10yrs and when SL discusses a deal with Ethiopia like you haven't been chatting away with them for a while you get upset, I ll tell you why, because you jealous, and because of that jealousy you discredit and you lie and behave that SL doesn't have a government and a country as if yours can be called one.
Jealous of what exactly (why is that always you lot response). Am I jealous of your failing economy, am I jealous of your citizens escaping the country. Am I jealous that you have made no progress in “your country” in 30 years. Or maybe I’m jealous of Somaliland military might, or government incompetence. there’s plenty to pick from maybe you should pick one.

Somalia has gone through 32 of civil strife, and is currently fighting Al Kebab. Your extremely ignorant if you compare the two in that light. Under international law, if you want your independence. You’ll have to go to Xamar for that, but hey do you 👍

Trending