Musa gives Ethiopia a port and a military base on the Gulf of Aden. It's over

SaMale

The only Somali in Arabia
Jealous of what exactly (why is that always you lot response). Am I jealous of your failing economy, am I jealous of your citizens escaping the country. Am I jealous that you have made no progress in “your country” in 30 years. Or maybe I’m jealous of Somaliland military might, or government incompetence. there’s plenty to pick from maybe you should pick one.

Somalia has gone through 32 of civil strife, and is currently fighting Al Kebab. Your extremely ignorant if you compare the two in that light. Under international law, if you want your independence. You’ll have to go to Xamar for that, but hey do you 👍
Keep minimizing al shabab, also somalia since it collapsed after Barre has received huge amounts of aid from every country whilst SL received little to none, yet our government is functioning and we've rebuilt everything. Plenty to be jealous about.

Am I jealous of your failing economy, am I jealous of your citizens escaping the country. Am I jealous that you have made no progress in “your country” in 30 years. Or maybe I’m jealous of Somaliland military might, or government incompetence. there’s plenty to pick from maybe you should pick one.
Blaming Spider-Man GIF

Sup

Anti Qabilist - Somali Patriot
Keep minimizing al shabab, also somalia since it collapsed after Barre has received huge amounts of aid from every country whilst SL received little to none, yet our government is functioning and we've rebuilt everything. Plenty to be jealous about.
I’m not minimising anything ( bit random but ok). You’re delusional if you think they don’t get any aid. For decades SL has be receiving aid under the banner of Somalia. Why do you think your government kept throwing tantrums in the past 😂.

Sup

Anti Qabilist - Somali Patriot
Well let’s look at this from a clear prospective. SL has had 32 years of peace and has done nothing with it. Majority of Projects (if not everything) has been done by the citizens. Yet apart from the civil strife and dealing with terrorisom, your “nation” is in a worser position than us. Somalia is getting better day by day, and that scares you lot.

World

VIP
Niggas sold their land and sea to 4th world Ethiopia who in return promised to "review" the Somaliland case

What an L ahahah

Do you think they will offer more land in the hopes that Ethiopia will give them recognition?

Ximan iyo Xadeed

Sanaag
VIP
Most of them are ignorant and conflate Jeegaan with Isaaq. There are plenty of reasonable Isaaqs who have seen through the lies and deception of Jeegaan. They are allies of the state and should be empowered by other Somalis

Isaaq =/= Jeegaan

Isaaq are great people, there's just a very cringe segment who are obnoxious i include them with the Somaliweynists

These people are genuinely shameless wallahi. If we can overcome this catastrophe the first thing we should do is DNA test everyone in the north. There is no way some these mfs are Somali.

These people are genuinely shameless wallahi. If we can overcome this catastrophe the first thing we should do is DNA test everyone in the north. There is no way some these mfs are Somali.
What mean everyone in North, the North is were the Original Somalis live, and least polluted blood

It's just Musa Baahi and his wecel Oromo clan Habar Wecels that have exposed themselves

Trending