Musa gives Ethiopia a port and a military base on the Gulf of Aden. It's over

Avalanche

Guul iyo Gobanimo
VIP
Somalia is not strong enough yet, that could explain his soft uproach.
True, I'm beginning to believe that nothing will happen in this deal tbh. Ethiopia has not said a word, both Abiy and Muse are lying to their supporters. I think it will take some months for the deal to collapse

WHY IS HSM SO SOFT SMH:snoop:
HSM tactics to move like a Jew is working for Somalia kkkk. If all these nations are behind us, it’s over for aidstopia.

This will probably impact their debt restructuring come March as well kkkk. f*ck yea the peace loving Somalis and the aggressive international law disrespecting aidstopians kkk

Bazed

Tired.
VIP
As soon as EU reaffirmed its commitment to the boarders of the nation it was guaranteed that EU members would follow. That said I do find it funny that the Ethiopian foreign officials met the Italians and said it was all good, only for the Italians to adhere to the EU stand point.

20240105_172538.jpg
20240105_172540.jpg

Stop acting acting like a soft B seeking validation from Zoo-malis. You and @Haragwaafi should embrace your haters and start to learn Amharic.

Somaliland x Ethiopia deal is a breakthrough victory for Somaliland and long time overdue. Be proud of your new country and laugh at Zoo-malis hysterical breakdown online. Nationalism, Somalinimo and even religion there is no card left unturned with Zoo-malis low IQ single mother shaming tactics.

Hambaly long live Somaliland 🎉🎉🎉
Nah I'm not wasting my time learning that language

Trending

Latest posts