Musa gives Ethiopia a port and a military base on the Gulf of Aden. It's over

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
You're delusional
Thousands of Ethiopians live amongst you as a colonial vanguard,speak your language, and will now have military installations and boots on the ground.

If you thought the ragtag SSC militia that captured your commanders was tough, imagine what they'll do to you.

:francis:

Thousands of Ethiopians live amongst you as a colonial vanguard,speak your language, and will now have military installations and boots on the ground.

If you thought the ragtag SSC militia that captured your commanders was tough, imagine what they'll do to you.

Sxb just wake up and come to the reality instead of peddling in weird fantasies :)

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
Sxb just wake up and come to the reality instead of peddling in weird fantasies :)

@Haragwafi circa 2060

sitting-bull-granger.jpg

GemState

36/21
VIP

I get cooning for the West, China or hell, even Russia. But Ethiopia?

They have a HDI lower than the Congo. Like 95% of that country is basically Somalia tier.:jaynerd:

I get cooning for the West, China or hell, even Russia. But Ethiopia?

They have a HDI lower than the Congo. Like 95% of that country is basically Somalia tier.:jaynerd:
When you’re defeated and cuqdad ridden that how you cope. Ultimately they will not get ictiraaf but will be forced back under Somalia. I doubt the Somali government will continue appeasing them any longer.

If it's in the vicinity of Lughaya, then it would explain the three Samaroons that have been following Muse Baahi around all week and the isku dir between Samaroon and Ciise.

The guy smiling is also from my Reer and a friend of my pops.
FB_IMG_1704276390809.jpg

Last edited:
If it's in the vicinity of Lughaya, then it would explain the three Samaroons that have been following Muse Bixi around all week and the isku dir between Samaroon and Ciise.

The c*nt smiling is also from my Reer and a friend of my pops.
View attachment 310091
Is Samaroon going to sacrifice their land for idoors or will they soundly reject this nonsense??

angelplan

Staff Member
2020 CHESS CHAMP
BORAMA, AWDAL
Somalia is not strong enough yet, that could explain his soft uproach.
Diplomatic approach has always been proven to bé thé best option even if you are strong enough militarily. War is only for fools, there are no winners only losers as countries gets destroyed and human lives gets lost in thé process. Somalia is winning diplomatically. Keep calm and let Ethiopia collect thé L. Africans know well playing with sovereingnity backfires big time as every African countries are dealing with their own seperatist movements, Ethiopia being the prime example itself as it is in civil War itself and should focus on in its internal affaires instead.