Musa gives Ethiopia a port and a military base on the Gulf of Aden. It's over

I have been reading all these pages and one of the biggest concerns of alot you folks is Ethiopia permanently taking land and assimilation of these idoors.

What's the problem with that? I say let's grant them their dying wish :manny:
Few paid stooges don't represent anyone, majority of landers are against this scam deal, and not to mention awdal belongs to reer awdal that don't want lose their land just for muse to get a share in fly ethiopia

I have been reading all these pages and one of the biggest concerns of alot you folks is Ethiopia permanently taking land and assimilation of these idoors.

Wallahi I couldn't care if some of the secessionists idoors joined Ethiopia or what ever, I just don't want Ethiopia anywhere near our coast.. If they can get away with these move it'll just endanger the rest of our land and coast.. Why can't they move to Ethiopia, I'm sure if this is their dying wish, Ethiopia can relocate them in some Oromo province where they can join on the agricultural production.

They are already having regrets about what they done

View attachment 310208

View attachment 310218

View attachment 310217

The amount of land they gave away is massive. The intention Ethiopia and and the SL elites is to create a big Ethiopian coastal city with a 'special economic freezone aka SEZ' (like Dubai) not just a port and naval base
idk how true this source was but this deal sounds nuts. they were planning to build communities churches and enclaves along with the navy base. Nigga signed a complete erhiopianization deal Audubilah :damn:

HSM did his work diplomatically. Now we need him act militarily by having sarkal from gorgor or danab train our youth.

Sadly, Taliyihii Gorgor was killed yesterday by AS soldier who was left for dead. This was Taliye Suulnug’s last post on his Facebook account.

A9B4D448-E770-402E-BFB5-6D2FC3086B0E.jpeg

The problem is somaliland lacks a navy and funds for it. They cant contest how big of a navy the habesha will have in store with 20km of coast and challenge it.
:wow:the leverage somalia had over the habeshas are gone. How can these ppl be so stupid.

Few paid stooges don't represent anyone, majority of landers are against this scam deal, and not to mention awdal belongs to reer awdal that don't want lose their land just for muse to get a share in fly ethiopia
Talk is cheap, I need to see Isaaqs (especially jeegan subs) do a coup or a armed rebellion against the geriatric SNM regime

Last edited:

Bazed

Tired.
VIP

Ethiopians need to make choice, make a international incident by going to war or tackling the rebels gaining more ground. The focus has to be one or the other.

Last edited:

Ethiopians need to make choice, make a international incident by going to war or tackling the rebels gaining more ground. The focus has to be one or the other.
I don't get it what's Wrong with this dude what is his game he literally is having sectarian war and is trying to have a problems with us make it make sense

The entire Somaliland secessionist project is in service of gaalo and to weaken Muslims.

They sent Edna Aden to Israeli TV to tell them they support Israel and want to recognize it.

So not only are they willing to give away land and coast to hostile Ethiopia that our ancestors and Muslims fought for centuries, pandering to anti-Islam and anti-Muslim colonial western nations, now they openly and publicly pander to the Zionists, during an ongoing genocide in Gaza that has your average non-Muslim outraged.

Growing up I never thought Somalis were capable of such lowly behaviour. The secessionist project needs to be ended for good, it will forever be a humiliating stain on Somali history.

Wallah is difficult decision brother. It is like when itachi had to choose between the uchiha or the people of the hidden leaf
I hereby declare you've been excommunicated from the Somali Arabist Movement. You're now in the Africanist camp led by the Ethios.

I'll see you on the frontline when I lead a convoy of Somali Arab militiamen in the conquest of Hargeisa.

فِي سَبِيلِ ٱللَّٰهِ

Bazed

Tired.
VIP
I don't get it what's Wrong with this dude what is his game he literally is having sectarian war and is trying to have a problems with us make it make sense
Think of any empire that is decaying. Empires as a whole are unsustainable, too many ethnic groups and all of which have their own ambitions. As such empires have to continue conquering. This was the rule not too long ago though times have changed.

Ethiopia is the remnants of a empire that has trapped itself with too many ethnic and religious factions. In fact even among Abiy own people there are the ONL which oppose him. Simply put he's trapped by geography and ethnic religious tension.

Everyone in Ethiopia in one way or another wants out.

Bazed

Tired.
VIP
The entire Somaliland secessionist project is in service of gaalo and to weaken Muslims.

They sent Edna Aden to Israeli TV to tell them they support Israel and want to recognize it.

So not only are they willing to give away land and coast to hostile Ethiopia that our ancestors and Muslims fought for centuries, pandering to anti-Islam and anti-Muslim colonial western nations, now they openly and publicly pander to the Zionists, during an ongoing genocide in Gaza that has your average non-Muslim outraged.

Growing up I never thought Somalis were capable of such lowly behaviour. The secessionist project needs to be ended for good, it will forever be a humiliating stain on Somali history.

What's wild is the use of the colonial British flag. To use that strikes me as disrespectful. To wear the oppression of you ancestors as a sign of pride. It is beyond words.