Musa gives Ethiopia a port and a military base on the Gulf of Aden. It's over

3LetterzMM

LG gang we gon slide for my nigga 🤐🥷
If I was Ethiopia I wouldn't even trust this deal it's not like they're doing this in Berbera it's near Saylac what are they going to do when someone offers the dir niggas a bigger paycheck to go f*ck around with your ships? No one in the world is gonna care either because ur the dummy that bought land off the coast of Somalia which is pirate central like what did u expect?

IMG_0676.jpeg
IMG_0615.jpeg

"But-BaT tHEre R bEabol iN Sooomaland ThAT iZ agAAyneSt ThIz"

No way Somaliland is a democracy when they have fake paid controlled-opposition political parties like above (Waddani and UCID). The IC is being duped.
Opposition parties are based on subclan affiliation none of them are controlled by bixi

They are already having regrets about what they done

View attachment 310208

Screenshot_20240106_201614.jpg

Screenshot_20240106_201704.jpg

The amount of land they gave away is massive. The intention Ethiopia and and the SL elites is to create a big Ethiopian coastal city with a 'special economic freezone aka SEZ' (like Dubai) not just a port and naval base

Last edited:
`

Forget a port and naval base. They can build a fucking city.

Lmaoo
That is the secret intention because normal foreign military bases are only 2km of land but those fools gave away more 20km of land that's a bloody city

Last edited:
They are already having regrets about what they done

View attachment 310208

View attachment 310218

View attachment 310217

The amount of land they gave away is massive. The intention Ethiopia and and the SL elites is to create a big Ethiopian coastal city with a 'special economic freezone aka SEZ' (like Dubai) not just a port and naval base
LOL, you want to know what’s funny about this? There are illiterate people and small kids in Somailand who were raising these same objections from the very first day. Why did it they take him 5 days to realise Ethiopia was taking Muse Biixi to the cleaners?

Last edited:
`

Forget a port and naval base. They can build a fucking city.

Lmaoo

Muuse was decieved by Abiy's intentions, which in long term is to turn into a proper Ethiopian enclave. Hence why the national security affairs advisor, Redwan Hussein said that they wished to keep it for 100 years and beyond.

Spain has an enclave in Morocco, Melilla, which is 12.3 km2 (85K population) and they were talking about SL 'leasing' out 20km X 3km = 60 km2. Probably enough land for a population of more than 500K in addition to a naval base :jaynerd:

1704574657592.png

Last edited:
لقد انخدع موسى بنوايا آبي أحمد، والتي ستتحول على المدى الطويل إلى جيب إثيوبي مناسب. ولهذا السبب قال مستشار شؤون الأمن القومي رضوان حسين إنهم يرغبون في الاحتفاظ بها لمدة 100 عام وما بعدها.

لدى إسبانيا جيب في المغرب، مليلية، تبلغ مساحته 12.3 كيلومتر مربع (85 ألف نسمة)، وكانوا يتحدثون عن "تأجير" SL 20 كيلومتر × 3 كيلومتر = 60 كيلومتر مربع. من المحتمل أن تكون الأرض كافية لعدد سكان يزيد عن 500 ألف نسمة، بالإضافة إلى قاعدة بحرية:جاينرد:

View attachment 310221
We cannot overcome claims of low IQ
IMG_0646.jpg

Bazed

Tired.
VIP
Muuse was decieved by Abiy's intentions, which in long term is to turn into a proper Ethiopian enclave. Hence why the national security affairs advisor, Redwan Hussein said that they wished to keep it for 100 years and beyond.

Spain has an enclave in Morocco, Melilla, which is 12.3 km2 (85K population) and they were talking about SL 'leasing' out 20km X 3km = 60 km2. Probably enough land for a population of more than 500K in addition to a naval base :jaynerd:

View attachment 310221
Reminds me of Gibraltar and how the British own it despite how far it is and the Spanish can't get them to leave. I imagine that for land they want to give away, a tourist spot for Ethiopians on our own land.

:ileycry:

Pastoralist

Dhib marku wah nokdo, Isku tiirsada
VIP
HSM did his work diplomatically. Now we need him act militarily by having sarkal from gorgor or danab train our youth.

Hassan Garguute Buldanana

AUG 25, 2023
VIP
I have been reading all these pages and one of the biggest concerns of alot you folks is Ethiopia permanently taking land and assimilation of these idoors.

What's the problem with that? I say let's grant them their dying wish :manny: