Musa gives Ethiopia a port and a military base on the Gulf of Aden. It's over

Wow they finally learned to centralize foreign affairs. Now they need to get rid of those snakes UAE that have done nothing for us. The nation should've never turned from its allies but what can I expect when UAE rigged everything.
This decision should have been made before, but that's a good thing. There are some state presidents who suffer from megalomania. We have to keep them humble

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
1704565389585.png

Bazed

Tired.
VIP
This decision should have been made before, but that's a good thing. There are some state presidents who suffer from megalomania. We have to keep them humble
True. I'm for states right but it needs a limit. New York can't be making international deals, it's not the place of the state to do so. At the same time states should be given the right to veto any national motion they don't believe will aline with countries interest. Checks and balances need to be in place.

I hope HSM is sending arms to the people of SSC, they’re going to need it
We will be fine. One thing I learnt that even with minimal weapons when your are defending your territory and Allah is in your side you can defeat your enemy.

SL was taken out of Laascaanood by 13-20 year olds with minimal weapons in January 2023. Dhulbahante are armed and ready to fight for their territory without the support of FGS and have Harti which is more than enough.

Lastly, SL military wise is an absolute mess. All their generals and commanders who knew the Eastern regions are dead or locked up in Laaska. Even with new weapons and soldiers taking an area with the topography of Sool is difficult. Support from local clans like HJ and HY is sparse at this point too. Despite the bravado online HJ have suffered the most in this war and don’t trust SL to support.

The SNA should train a contingent of Samaroons and ciise to defend their land as well. It’s time the FGS goes on the offensive instead of appeasing these radical secessionist.
Exactly. HSM has always been too easy on SL, and look where that got him. I hope this was a wake up call for him to realize that Bihi and IOG are not his allies

We will be fine. One thing I learnt that even with minimal weapons when your are defending your territory and Allah is in your side you can defeat your enemy.

SL was taken out of Laascaanood by 13-20 year olds with minimal weapons in January 2023. Dhulbahante are armed and ready to fight for their territory without the support of FGS and have Harti which is more than enough.

Lastly, SL military wise is an absolute mess. All their generals and commanders who knew the Eastern regions are dead or locked up in Laaska. Even with new weapons and soldiers taking an area with the topography of Sool is difficult. Support from local clans like HJ and HY is sparse at this point too. Despite the bravado online HJ have suffered the most in this war and don’t trust SL to support.
Yea I saw that a lot of the fighters were high school aged teens. I know that they can handle themselves quite well

The reason I want reer SSC to get arms is that we don’t know what kinds of weapons SL has been getting under the table. For all we know they could be getting drones from Ethiopia

The FGS has to start being aggressive with the SL government and show that this time they’re fully behind SSC

They don't know you can be jailed or shot at site for expressing a different opinion, they don't know that this so called democratic state shoot protesters with life bullet and shelled a city, the houses, hospitals and mosques.
These local media teams are irrelevant. The international community knows the truth about Somaliland