Muslim girl refuses to shake hand of German president

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Since when is shaking hands zina? Why come to Germany if you don't like the way they do things ? They also welcome you the least you can do is shake their hands
And also accept their religion & eat pork why not also have anal sex right & become a homosexual :susp:

waraabe

Your superior
I personally know many Isaac in the uk who've become Christian & despise Islam like you do, they even take the flag of somaliland to church even though it's got the shahada on it :mugshotman:

Hooyada futada laga wassye nagada qabiilka, wallahi I have so much ammo against darod in the last 2 days kkkkk

Prince of Lasanod

Eid trim pending
Since when is shaking hands zina? Why come to Germany if you don't like the way they do things ? They also welcome you the least you can do is shake their hands
Why do you have a problem with it as a Muslim yet the German president had no problem with it?

Shame to see that non Muslims are very tolerant of our religion and "Muslims" aren't.

waraabe

Your superior
Why do you have a problem with it as a Muslim yet the German president had no problem with it?

Shame to see that non Muslims are very tolerant of our religion and "Muslims" aren't.

He did have a problem, but he is a very pc

waraabe

Your superior
He is brown nosing to Abdijohnson, plus the loser hates the women and makes threads of men 'rear (butt) honestly check his old threads.

Go take care of your kids and stop trying to catfish young men on the internet you old hag

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
You already practice their promiscuous ways so why not go the full mile, adeer :hahaidiot:
How do you know I practise promiscuity? So far you accused me of being a drug addict, stealing my car, being a thug, drug dealer,alcoholic, ending up dead with a stolen car now this?

All cause I called you Mohamud Montgomery III duke of Ontario & the viscount of Colombo :chrisfreshhah:

Really my g? R u still feeling bitter? If so Let it burn like usher:banderas:

waraabe

Your superior
The hyena is showing us his new girlfriend, see he puts her picture in high heels in his profile. I never guess that he is into goats love. (Goats livematter in SL)

Catfish tried to trick young men loooool
This old hag said she was hacked :chrisfreshhah:

Kanye

CISGENDERED,HETROSEXUAL MALE. PRONOUNS: HE,HIM,HIS
S/O to this girl for doing what she believes to be right. Masha allah, plenty of people in her position would've succumbed to pressure.

@waraabe
Isku xishood. A lot of people rightfully or not will come at her for this. She doesn't need Muslims turning on her too.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
@Mohamud i must of cut you deep for you to wish death on me talking about I get in a car crash & get resuscitated, really all that cause I called you mahamud Montgomery :pachah1:
Ether that shii that makes your soul burn slow :ahh:

Maybe he figures if you bash Islam then the citiraaf gods may grant the recognition quicker. There's been an influx especially in the uk of Isaac turning to Christianity just the other day I met a girl arguing saying that somaliland has a large Christian population that's why they have every right to separate from Somalia.

Say wallahi?.. Have you seen the video where an isaaq sheikh says reer sl are litreally whoring their daughters to every white that goes to sl?

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
How do you know I practise promiscuity? So far you accused me of being a drug addict, stealing my car, being a thug, drug dealer,alcoholic, ending up dead with a stolen car now this?

All cause I called you Mohamud Montgomery III duke of Ontario & the viscount of Colombo :chrisfreshhah:

Really my g? R u still feeling bitter? If so Let it burn like usher:banderas:

You admitted to your sexual escapades. I am merely implying how far on the haramnimo spectrum you fall. :lolbron:

Status
Not open for further replies.