Muslim girl refuses to shake hand of German president

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
You admitted to your sexual escapades. I am merely implying how far on the haramnimo spectrum you fall. :lolbron:
Where have I admitted to having sex? Thats low joking is one thing now you're resorting to character assassination & making this personal, show me the receipts.

waraabe

Your superior
Say wallahi?.. Have you seen the video where an isaaq sheikh says reer sl are litreally whoring their daughters to every white that goes to sl?

You know all darod men are homosexuals, they are trying to use their ass to buy Somalia presidency

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Say wallahi?.. Have you seen the video where an isaaq sheikh says reer sl are litreally whoring their daughters to every white that goes to sl?
I wouldn't be surprised to be frank it's been 25 years & no recognition in site just like 50 cent get citiraaf or die trying must be the order of the day smh it's pitiful.

The_Cosmos

Pepe Trump
When a thread has nothing to do with qabil and then it turns into a battle of qabils, you know you've stepped into the realm of s.

:bell:

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Where have I admitted to having sex? Thats low joking is one thing now you're resorting to character assassination & making this personal, show me the receipts.

Johnson wallahi I almost died saturaday morning, in south London picking up some broads, jealousy is dangerous wallahi, this cadaan qumayo grabbed the stirring wheel while I was driving & luckily we crashed into a tree, all because I wanted to drop her off and bashaal with some xalimos I linked on the strip, I'm still in hospital recovering, they say what don't kill you will only make you stronger. View attachment 8865

I'm still traumatised wallahi, I'll never be able to have a in the passenger seat again :oh6b81q:

My swag was on :dzmxmmb: peep the trainers:2tjlv3e:View attachment 8866

Here's the enemy, she broke her leg in three places fractured her face black eyes nacaala you'll reap just what you sow.View attachment 8867

Maybe that was a message from God to stop your haram ways sxb :westbrookswag:

This is me being a good sxb and letting you know that behaviour is wrong

Taas been ma ahan wallahi, I thank the most high that I'm still alive & that he's given me another chance to change my ways
Even you agreed sxb to change your ways

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
This is me being a good sxb and letting you know that behaviour is wrong

Even you agreed sxb to change your ways
I was with a girl that's not married to me didn't you know free mixing is haram? Of coarse you wouldn't now that cause you're a white boy kkkk

She was in my car chilling with me alone without a muhram its haram akhi

How you thought I was talking about sex is beyond me maybe it's due to you having a perverse & perverted mind.

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
I was the a girl that's not married to me didn't you know free mixing is haram? Of coarse you would now that cause you're a white boy kkkk

She was in my care chilling with me alone without a muhram is haram akhi

Haye what were you picking them up for? A harmless game of tic-tac-toe? Markaas were you planning on dropping them to go play operation or monopoly with this xalimos?

:dwill:

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Haye what were you picking them up for? A harmless game of tic-tac-toe? Markaas were you planning on dropping them to go play operation or monopoly with this xalimos?

:dwill:
We were going for a meal & then I was going to drop her home not everything is about sex you sex crazed pervert can't you just be friends with a girl without having sex :draketf:

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
We were going for a meal & then I was going to drop her home not everything is about sex you sex crazed pervert can't you just be friends with a girl without having sex :draketf:
I should have screen capped that other convo where you legit said "I smash woman but does that take me out of the fold of Islam?"

Imma catch you slipping sxb done worry one bit

Because we all know women grab steering wheels for such innocuous things

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
I thought you were a gentleman sir Mohamud Montgomery III Duke of Ontario & viscount of Colombo but it turns out that you're a womaniser tell me there do you also attend eyes wide shut kind of party's where one wears a mask & indulges in all sort of perverted activities like sadomasochistic you sadistic mofo :susp:

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
I should have screen capped that other convo where you legit said "I smash woman but does that take me out of the fold of Islam?"

Imma catch you slipping sxb done worry one bit

Because we all know women grab steering wheels for such innocuous things
Figuratively speaking I said that to prove a point you Neanderthal wallahi you're clutching at straws.

I reiterate let it burn like usher :banderas:

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
That wasteman stay getting friendzoned:dead:
Looks like he's in his mothers basement & he's got the audacity to talk about friend zone with teeth like that splinter the only thing you'll be able to do to a girl is give her several stitches by opening her face up.

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
That meme made you wish death upon me, called me a drug addict, a car thief, drug dealer, womiser, drug addict, alcoholic :cosbyhmm: let it burn let burn let it burn :denzelnigga:

Those were just clever headlines of where you could end up if you don't stop what you're doing sxb

I don't want to see you dead :mjcry:

Status
Not open for further replies.