Muslim Hijabi TWERKING on the streets of Birmingham, UK

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bohol

VIP
For once I am happy it is not a halimo.
mjlol.png
Take this L Pakis. :birdman:

Reer Hindi are the most racist peeps I ever met.

Call other hindis who are slightly darker "kaale" which is derogatory term for blacks.
True but you can work with them and study with them and mingle with them and they won't abuse you in their countries. The worst racists is btwn them, arabs and cadaans. Cadaans have been checkmated in a way because these days, they can't .be openly racist but they are still very racist and do it covertly like the IQ studies, calling Africans innately doqons and via legislations to keep minorities undermined . Whereas arabs, they are just racist for no reason and unlike the timojilics, their racism is accompanied by aggression which even the cadaans don't do anymore.

True but you can work with them and study with them and mingle with them and they won't abuse you in their countries. The worst racists is btwn them, arabs and cadaans. Cadaans have been checkmated in a way because these days, they can't .be openly racist but they are still very racist and do it covertly like the IQ studies, calling Africans innately doqons and via legislations to keep minorities undermined . Whereas arabs, they are just racist for no reason and unlike the timojilics, their racism is accompanied by aggression which even the cadaans don't do anymore.

http://indianexpress.com/article/in...ada-olivier-rajpur-khurd-vasant-kunj-2835098/ :childplease:

There are exceptions waryaa chill. I am sure they get attacked but compared to the arabs, it's not even close. I know somali people who were educated in india with good degrees in medicine,engineering and academia, that's almost unheard of in the arab world. Don't forget, India alone probably has more people than the entire arab world combined, yet you hear more African abuse in carabaha than south east asia.

I personally have no problem with their racism, because we are too,and most people are. They are just not as aggressive and as abusive as the arabs, that's my point.

you're giving them too much credit timo jilec are RACIST AF.
They beat up African students in mobs and spit and curse at them (in India)
In the West they're okay but in their countries they are worst than both arabs and cadaans. They act like a large percentage of them aren't the darkest people in the world and vent their hatred over their low ranking caste onto Africans :drakelaugh:

you're giving them too much credit timo jilec are RACIST AF.
They beat up African students in mobs and spit and curse at them (in India)
In the West they're okay but in their countries they are worst than both arabs and cadaans. They act like a large percentage of them aren't the darkest people in the world and vent their hatred over their low ranking caste onto Africans :drakelaugh:
They suffer from identity crisis, and I have seen it first hand. Yes they are racist, I guess what I meant is they are less likely to abuse you or kill you than Arabs.

There are exceptions waryaa chill. I am sure they get attacked but compared to the arabs, it's not even close. I know somali people who were educated in india with good degrees in medicine,engineering and academia, that's almost unheard of in the arab world. Don't forget, India alone probably has more people than the entire arab world combined, yet you hear more African abuse in carabaha than south east asia.

I personally have no problem with their racism, because we are too,and most people are. They are just not as aggressive and as abusive as the arabs, that's my point.
I don't think so. Somalis are doing well and thriving in the Middle East/North Africa.
I lived in Egypt for a year and there's a large Somali community in Cairo and they're all doing fine :kanyeshrug:
Ofcourse they are mostly disgustingly racist and do nasty things like Organ trafficking but not all Somalis in the ME are oppressed. Most are doing OK.
Indians are terribly racist. The only reason those Somalis didnt get beat up is bc they might not have been easily identified as black (considering so many Indians are darker themselves) but they treat bantu/west africans like TRASH

I don't think so. Somalis are doing well and thriving in the Middle East/North Africa.
I lived in Egypt for a year and there's a large Somali community in Cairo and they're all doing fine :kanyeshrug:
Ofcourse they are mostly disgustingly racist and do nasty things like Organ trafficking but not all Somalis in the ME are oppressed. Most are doing OK.
Indians are terribly racist. The only reason those Somalis didnt get beat up is bc they might not have been easily identified as black (considering so many Indians are darker themselves) but they treat bantu/west africans like TRASH
Maybe. Don't forget that Egypt isnt technically that Arab if you look around. The horrors we hear from the gulf countries is something I have never heard happen in India. I know India has a caste system ,and they deem some people there untouchable which is disgusting but I hear less attacks on africans in south east asia than in the middle east. That doesn't mean they arent racist or those things don't happen.

Im actually against black and white descriptions of both places, but the idea that Indians cant be aggressive in their xenophobia is pure fantasy. Theres without a doubt more documented incidents of violent xenophobia directed against Africans in India than the Arab world. Doesnt mean the subcontinent is a hellhole, but your comparison is just off. Ive been to both places as well.

There are tons of Somalis educated in the Arab world as well, simple fact is India has a more affordable and better regarded education system than most of the Middle East, especially in STEM. Theres many examples of Somalis who've been able to make a decent life for themselves all over the Gulf.

Im actually against black and white descriptions of both places, but the idea that Indians cant be aggressive in their xenophobia is pure fantasy. Theres without a doubt more documented incidents of violent xenophobia directed against Africans in India than the Arab world. Doesnt mean the subcontinent is a hellhole, but your comparison is just off. Ive been to both places as well.

There are tons of Somalis educated in the Arab world as well, simple fact is India has a more affordable and better regarded education system than most of the Middle East, especially in STEM. Theres many examples of Somalis who've been able to make a decent life for themselves all over the Gulf.
I have family members who have lived in India and Pakistan for decades and they seem to complain less than those in the Middle east. Indians are over a billion so it is only natural that there are more xenophobic attacks in India than in some countries in the middle east, but I guarantee you if you take the whole of the arab world together and compare it to India, I think you'll find it that there are more attacks on somalis and other Africans in arabaha. Also, the reason why somalis go to india for education because in the middle east, they aren't even allowed to attend universities.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending