Muslim Hijabi TWERKING on the streets of Birmingham, UK

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lmao the outraged gasp in the video :dead:

I'm glad I'm not a hijabi anymore, can't even have fun without some loser filming u and exposing u to the world :deadpeter:

I have family members who have lived in India and Pakistan for decades and they seem to complain less than those in the Middle east. Indians are over a billion so it is only natural that there are more xenophobic attacks in India than in some countries in the middle east, but I guarantee you if you take the whole of the arab world together and compare it to India, I think you'll find it that there are more attacks on somalis and other Africans in arabaha. Also, the reason why somalis go to india for education because in the middle east, they aren't even allowed to attend universities.

Anything is possible if you have money in the Gulf, including attending universities. Theres no ban on nationalities, its simply unaffordable and impractical, especially for an education that isn't even well-regarded for the most part. I know well-off Somalis who've graduated from Universities in the Gulf though.

Abuse in the Gulf relates to class, much more than race. Somalis who get mistreated in the Gulf the most are usually refugees on tahrib, poor/undocumented. People in those circumstances get abused in most of the world ( they would in India as well, but its way out of the tahriib route) Somalis who are established there or working white collar jobs on the other hand are treated well and never have problems. You arent gonna run into a lynch mob as a Somali expat working in the Gulf. You'll also barely notice the authorities. The poor get it bad though. Its the same with how laborers get treated there.

Ali Dawah found out who she was and she apologised and cried on video over this :chrisfreshhah:
f*ck the c*nt. he's a condescending, judgemental, holier than thou saqajaan. I've traversed his content. she doesn't need to apologise to anyone human, thats for sure.

200.gif

DuctTape

I have an IQ of 300
I know somali people who were educated in india with good degrees in medicine,engineering and academia, that's almost unheard of in the arab world.
What are you on about :what1:
Somalis get by just fine in the Arab world. I have plenty of relatives who study and live in Egypt, Qatar, Kuwait and Oman :what:
I think you're exaggerating the level of racism present in some of these countries. Also Somalis aren't discriminated against nearly as much as West/South/Central Africans. There are lots of Somali or Somali descended communities in these countries that have lived there for generations.

Somalis get by just fine in the Arab world. I have plenty of relatives who study and live in Egypt, Qatar, Kuwait and Oman :what:
I think you're exaggerating the level of racism present in some of these countries. Also Somalis aren't discriminated against nearly as much as West/South/Central Africans. There are lots of Somali or Somali descended communities in these countries that have lived there for generations.

Even with other Africans it correlates much closer to class. Dubai is basically the central hub for the Nigerian elite. Also many AAs who go to the Gulf to work and do fine (they get treated well as Western white collar workers).

That nigga is acting as if you go to an Arab country they will behead you :drakelaugh:

Prince of Lasanod

Eid trim pending
I don't know why these youtube muslims told her to apologize. What for? It's her sin. She should only apologize to Allah, not to some human being. I don't like them. They're getting hundreds of thousands of views in a few days by uploading these videos, kinda fishy if you ask me.

Bohol

VIP
I have been to UAE and Oman many times never faced racism. In the case of UAE 80% of the population are immigrants/expats
themselves, that could be why.

DuctTape

I have an IQ of 300
Even with other Africans it correlates much closer to class. Dubai is basically the central hub for the Nigerian elite. Also many AAs who go to the Gulf to work and do fine (they get treated well as Western white collar workers).
That nigga is acting as if you go to an Arab country they will behead you :drakelaugh:
Exactly :chrisfreshhah:
I don't know where this "Somalis can't survive in Arab countries" meme originated but it deserves to die :kodaksmiley:

DuctTape

I have an IQ of 300
I have been to UAE and Oman many times never faced racism. In the case of UAE 80% of the population are immigrants/expats
themselves, that could be why.
Somalis are viewed as a "good" minority over there in general. Lots of Somalis over there are involved in enterprising businesses and start-ups, and I'm pretty sure they have a good rep.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending