Muslim Hijabi TWERKING on the streets of Birmingham, UK

Status
Not open for further replies.
f*ck the c*nt. he's a condescending, judgemental, holier than thou saqajaan. I've traversed his content. she doesn't need to apologise to anyone human, thats for sure.
absolute saqajaan but him and his friend dawahman are lowkey funny :drakelaugh:
but fr i think the girl felt really embarassed it went viral thus her apology. she sounda kinda sincere i mean i wouldnt want a video of myself acting like an ciyaalasoog going viral :manny:

I have been to UAE and Oman many times never faced racism. In the case of UAE 80% of the population are immigrants/expats
themselves, that could be why.
There's Somalis who settled in Southern Oman centuries ago, theyre all Omani citizens now.

400xnxhigh-fliers_muscatdaily.jpg.pagespeed.ic.4xoua30xxn.jpg

HSBC Oman GM is one of them:
https://ca.linkedin.com/in/abdul-qadir-ahmed-al-sumali-58580213

You can find naturalized Somalis in all of the Gulf countries. Most have the Al-Somali last name :pachah1:

Nnnnnn the video is almost 20 min... All for a 20 second video :mjlol:

Why they acting like she killed someone :mjlol:

They said the police is involved too :mjlol:

Even dragged the poor girl into doing an interview all to 'explain her side's :dead:

Son: mom look this guy isn't wearing any clothes
Mom: don't worry son he looks like he is having fun so it's ok

I don't know why you're so intent on playing the imbecile but alright, carry on sxb

Even dragged the poor girl into doing an interview all to 'explain her side's :dead:

I don't know why your so intent on playing the imbecile but alright, carry on sxb
I will

This is a very unfortunate situation all around, but at least she wasn't twerking on the dude - some silver lining that..She looks Arab (Yemeni) to me. The person who posted it must've made an assumption.

Brimingham is going down the drain. The new generation are savages.

CorpseBride

Pardon my enthusiasm

I don't know why you're so intent on playing the imbecile but alright, carry on sxb

Is there anyway we can link interpool or the fbi this video. These people are extremist. Poor girl can't even live her life or learn from her mistakes without this scums attacking her.

Apparently rubbing your behind on a perfect stranger in the middle of a high street in broad daylight is fun.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

It's practical harmless compared to the hysteria it caused. It's not that serious

Is there anyway we can link interpool or the fbi this video. These people are extremist. Poor girl can't even live her life or learn from her mistakes without this scums attacking her.

I can't see why they didn't use that other video they recorded, even the clip they did show came off waaay to harsh. How the f*ck are you gonna get this angry about something that doesn't even concerns or affect you :kanyehmm:

Prince of Lasanod

Eid trim pending
I can't see why they didn't use that other video they recorded, even the clip they did show came off waaay to harsh. How the f*ck are you gonna get this angry about something that doesn't even concerns or affect you :kanyehmm:
Same way we would get mad if a Somali girl shamed us by doing this. :susp:

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
She's probably hindu or Sikh trying tarnish the image of Muslims & if she is Muslim then tumbleweed her family will cremate her:susp:

yikes..look at the comments and the death threats + all the response videos by youtube's most relevant jihadies. none of these people are making islam look any better.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending