Muslim senator in Australia banned and intimidated by her circle for her pro-Palestine stance, Muslim Party was formed

This guy's British, not even Australian, but has the audacity to barge in with his baseless doom-and-gloom arguments even going as far as calling me out for being naive when I'm older than him, kulaha "You have to understand that life isn't all blue skies and soft clouds, it is much more than that"

:dead:
How old are you?
"You have to understand that life isn't all blue skies and soft clouds, it is much more than that"
Because it is. I said the same thing to the somalis in nariobi who were getting their shops looted. Its a known fact, if your against yhe yahuud standard you wont get anywhere.
You have neither money or influence to decide.
Even if your older, your not immune for being naive.
You cant chimp out and tell me to hide my comments when im saying the reality on the ground is much more real then the pr you see shes winning online

Why would i put spoilers to the truth :deadpeter:
You care too much what other people think.
Shes better off putting that 200k to support her people. Its a lose lose situation in with these gaalo so theres no point in trying
How old are you?
"You have to understand that life isn't all blue skies and soft clouds, it is much more than that"
Because it is. I said the same thing to the somalis in nariobi who were getting their shops looted. Its a known fact, if your against yhe yahuud standard you wont get anywhere.
You have neither money or influence to decide.
Even if your older, your not immune for being naive.
You cant chimp out and tell me to hide my comments when im saying the reality on the ground is much more real then the pr you see shes winning online
..jpeg

it was 3 sentences. Ofc you wouldnt :dead1:

Because I've come to understand that you're incredibly ignorant on not only the topic at hand, but on how the world works in a broader sense and have decided from this point onwards, not to waste my energy on you because you've shown a massive lack of self-awareness that just can't be helped.

I mean, what were you thinking telling older Australian users that they don't know how their own senator is being perceived in real life so brazenly when you live on the other side of the globe? Just hold your L and move on.

:heh:

Because I've come to understand that you're incredibly ignorant on not only the topic at hand, but on how the world works in a broader sense and have decided from this point onwards, not to waste my energy on you because you've shown a massive lack of self-awareness that just can't be helped.

I mean, what were you thinking telling older Australian users that they don't know how their own senator is being perceived in real life so brazenly when you live on the other side of the globe? Just hold your L and move on.

:heh:
ignorant in what sense lol. You can be 50, i will still critize you. Iv noticed, everytime someone actually hold you to contempt you chimp out, and go on a rampage. Your chimping out because i dont agree with your opinion. Am i not allowed to hold a opinion on a forum which i joined before you:dead1:
Your acting like your 70 years older then me :mjlol:if you are older then me then i suggest getting a job, even i have one
I told the politician to stop trying on grounds where the whole foundation is against you, it didnt require a response from you.

ignorant in what sense lol. You can be 50, i will still critize you. Iv noticed, everytime someone actually hold you to contempt you chimp out, and go on a rampage. Your chimping out because i dont agree with your opinion. Am i not allowed to hold a opinion on a forum which i joined before you:dead1:
Your acting like your 70 years older then me :mjlol:if you are older then me then i suggest getting a job, even i have one
I told the politician to stop trying on grounds where the whole foundation is against you, it didnt require a response from you.

That's the thing - there is no subjectivity here so your opinion as a non-Australian who didn't even know who Senator Payman was until 24 hours ago means absolutely f*ck all.

It's a matter of correct or incorrect and you're just embarrassingly wrong.

You keep going on about how "She's only winning online" (which implies you live here but you don't) but @Periplus and I have already told you that really isn't the case.

She's receiving heaps of support from the general public in real life as indicated by the polls you can read online and the backlash this has all gotten here. The whole reason why this is even a media spectacle here in the first place is because many Australians here are shocked that democracy is being undermined like this in a way they see as limited to US politics with the higher frequency of lobbying and "buying politicians" over there.

Furthermore, we've had several liberal/left-wing senators in our Parliament of various Muslim backgrounds who have successfully made it in their ethnic-filled areas and haven't been removed from the House of Representatives or the Senate as immediately as you make it out to be for making the slightest sympathetic statement about the Palestinians.

For example, this is Senator Mehreen Faruqi from NSW and is from Pakistan originally. She's with the Greens which isn't one of our two major parties (Labour and Liberal, who are like the Tories you have in the UK) but it's one of the largest factions of our minor parties who advocate for a lot of left-wing policies here. She did a whole speech condemning Labour for not doing enough for the people in Gaza but she's still there representing her party in her region.

Next time, don't speak on matters you know nothing of.

That's the thing - there is no subjectivity here so your opinion as a non-Australian who didn't even know who Senator Payman was until 24 hours ago means absolutely f*ck all.

It's a matter of correct or incorrect and you're just embarrassingly wrong.

You keep going on about how "She's only winning online" (which implies you live here but you don't) but @Periplus and I have already told you that really isn't the case.

She's receiving heaps of support from the general public in real life as indicated by the polls you can read online and the backlash this has all gotten here. The whole reason why this is even a media spectacle here in the first place is because many Australians here are shocked that democracy is being undermined like this in a way they see as limited to US politics with the higher frequency of lobbying and "buying politicians" over there.

Furthermore, we've had several liberal/left-wing senators in our Parliament of various Muslim backgrounds who have successfully made it in their ethnic-filled areas and haven't been removed from the House of Representatives or the Senate as immediately as you make it out to be for making the slightest sympathetic statement about the Palestinians.

For example, this is Senator Mehreen Faruqi from NSW and is from Pakistan originally. She's with the Greens which isn't one of our two major parties (Labour and Liberal, who are like the Tories you have in the UK) but it's one of the largest factions of our minor parties who advocate for a lot of left-wing policies here. She did a whole speech condemning Labour for not doing enough for the people in Gaza but she's still there representing her party in her region.

Next time, don't speak on matters you know nothing of.
haye

Now we’re in 2024 and the Muslim senator has spoken up. She’s now a seasoned politician, having been in her third year and can now make a mark.

She calls what’s happening a genocide and criticises her party leader, the PM directly.

Important to note, the Labor party isn’t a conscience party. You have to toe the party line or get expelled. There is no room for personal opinion if it doesn’t align with the collective. (There is a historical reason dating back to unionism but tldr)

Anyways, the Greens call a vote in the Senate to recognise Palestine. The government request that they add some language to not put a time frame on it, they refuse and Fatima Payman joins the Greens on their motion.

Normally she would be expelled but the PM realised that he would be cooked. Muslims almost exclusively vote Labor and so do Christian Arabs and they are a very big group in Labor strongholds. Kicking her out is to say that he rejects her and by extension them.

So he gives her a warning. She goes on television and is asked if she would do it again and says yes. So he suspends her from taking part in party processes until she “agrees with party policy” but doesn’t expel her.

This basically threw Australian politics into chaos, the prime minister, his ministers all started getting questioned in the media, their socials started getting a lot of comments supporting the senator and it looks like they missed the mark.

Then media reports came out that a Muslim group is planning on targeting the government in many of their safe seats.

The PM claimed in parliament that the senator has plotted this stunt to set up a Muslim Party and hit job articles about the senator are now swirling.

Long story short: She has now resigned from the party, everyone is pissed at the government because they see them as hypocrites and the government is oblivious to how mad everyone is rn.
Arabs causing trouble in a western country once again lol, and these people wonder why the West dislikes them.

Polls show in Australia that majority of people are not pro-Israel and more people support Palestine.

These are just fringe accounts on the internet..
Liberal Australians (irrespective of the "nuances" of the sides of the general political bodies) have "sympathy" for Palestinians but structurally and ideologically support Israel. This is the bottom line and why Israel runs amok. The Western world is imperialist deep down, their guilt never overwhelms that. Look how Europe paid empty signaling of virtue (that always knowingly shows underwhelming consequence) to the plight of Palestinians for a long time and then suddenly gave unconditional support of weapons to bomb women and children right after the Hamas attack, doubling down when the death tolls rose. That sympathy is always thin and used for moral narcissistic self-preservation to not become total schizophrenic, more so for self-image than for Palestinians (true resolve is not found).

But you're one of those well-to-do activist youth who thinks change is around the corner with the momentum of the children of those parents who rule the nation (that you will see calibrate over the years towards the mean Overton Window). Sorry to break it to you, but those polls have little bearing on deep policy. Those things stay consistent for the most part. Australia has in the past even made claims that the UN was too "harsh" on Israel. It has "security" relationships with Israel. These are compromising activities. I will deal with hard truths rather than flimsy one-moment opinions of polls that change with the seasons and are never conclusively exclusive of the support for the extant Israeli structural existence.

This finds roots in deep ideological Western imperial history that is far from unique to Australia, as every Western nation shares a similar disposition and is constantly reinforced by the notions of shared "values." I don't have time to go into that now. All you need to know is that all the realities are based on over a century-old historical continuity, where the legacy of that is the matter discussed.

Periplus

Minister of Propaganda
VIP
Liberal Australians (irrespective of the "nuances" of the sides of the general political bodies) have "sympathy" for Palestinians but structurally and ideologically support Israel. This is the bottom line and why Israel runs amok. The Western world is imperialist deep down, their guilt never overwhelms that. Look how Europe paid empty signaling of virtue (that always knowingly shows underwhelming consequence) to the plight of Palestinians for a long time and then suddenly gave unconditional support of weapons to bomb women and children right after the Hamas attack, doubling down when the death tolls rose. That sympathy is always thin and used for moral narcissistic self-preservation to not become total schizophrenic, more so for self-image than for Palestinians (true resolve is not found).

But you're one of those well-to-do activist youth who thinks change is around the corner with the momentum of the children of those parents who rule the nation (that you will see calibrate over the years towards the mean Overton Window). Sorry to break it to you, but those polls have little bearing on deep policy. Those things stay consistent for the most part. Australia has in the past even made claims that the UN was too "harsh" on Israel. It has "security" relationships with Israel. These are compromising activities. I will deal with hard truths rather than flimsy one-moment opinions of polls that change with the seasons and are never conclusively exclusive of the support for the extant Israeli structural existence.

This finds roots in deep ideological Western imperial history that is far from unique to Australia, as every Western nation shares a similar disposition and is constantly reinforced by the notions of shared "values." I don't have time to go into that now. All you need to know is that all the realities are based on over a century-old historical continuity, where the legacy of that is the matter discussed.

I am not even going to bother responding to this yappa yappa when you don’t live in Australia nor have any knowledge about our politics.

It’s very clear from the first sentence that you know nothing about Australia.

Liberals is the term used for conservatives/Tories in Australia.

:mjlol: