My cousin divorced her husband, "This is not your house."

Keep it a boqol

All Praise Be To Allah In Every Situation!!!
VIP
The highest form of love shown to a woman is protection. It starts with the father, if not father, there is a brother, or the mother steps in multiple roles. The safer a woman feels, the more love she feels. A husband who lets his wife leave the house, at night, does not love her. A father would never let this happen, a brother would never.

Teeda kale, you would be LIVID as a father, seeing your daughter knock on your door at night, without her husband on her heels. Waa GUN.
she left the crib at her own will thatโ€™s why @Yaraye is celebrating it. I donโ€™t know the context of the argument but if someone decides to walk out of a conversation or in this case the house, feel free to do it but donโ€™t expect someone to chase after you by doing so. Thatโ€™s manipulative and childish

And even then the man is still trying to reconnect with her which i personally wouldnโ€™t have done unless it was all my fault. if someone walks away let them be

For those saying she walked out of
Her own accord, If it was in the middle of the night, he would have stopped her and said he didnโ€™t mean it like that. You donโ€™t say get out and your wife leaves and then act like he probably didnโ€™t mean it.

I highly doubt any woman would want to leave at the dead of the night unless it was a case in which a man was like โ€˜OUTโ€™ ect.

she left the crib at her own will thatโ€™s why @Yaraye is celebrating it. I donโ€™t know the context of the argument but if someone decides to walk out of a conversation or in this case the house, feel free to do it but donโ€™t expect someone to chase after you by doing so. Thatโ€™s manipulative and childish

And even then the man is still trying to reconnect with her which i personally wouldnโ€™t have done unless it was all my fault. if someone walks away let them be
Erm, he said get out. Whatโ€™s not computing? Imagine saying get out to your spouse in the middle of the night?

She didnโ€™t just leave, he kicked her out.

Why are you acting like she just left for no reason Keep it?!

Not chase her to make up, follow her to make sure she is SAFE. Make sure she gets SAFELY to her family's house, or wherever she is going.

What is there to connect? He told her it's not her house, that means GET OUT. And she did, AT NIGHT.

For those saying she walked out of
Her own accord, If it was in the middle of the night, he would have stopped her and said he didnโ€™t mean it like that. You donโ€™t say get out and your wife leaves and then act like he probably didnโ€™t mean it.

I highly doubt any woman would want to leave at the dead of the night unless it was a case in which a man was like โ€˜OUTโ€™ ect.

Sounds like he said 'guriga iiga bax, adiga guriga ma lihid, anaa gurigaan leh', and then he watched her pack and leave at night. That is the very definition of 'get out, I don't want you'.

@Yaraye

Clear this up for us sis.

It seems this thread has turned into another man-bashing thread. There is no benefit of the doubt given to the poor guy.
Youโ€™re insane. Hardly any poster said all men like this. In fact most of are shocked because most husbands wouldnโ€™t tell their wives to leave in the dead of the night.

Why do defend men who behave badly and then project those men on every man?

Sounds like he said 'guriga iiga bax, adiga guriga ma lihid, anaa gurigaan leh', and then he watched her pack and leave at night. That is the very definition of 'get out, I don't want you'.

@Yaraye

Clear this up for us sis.
Girl literally said she got โ€˜kicked outโ€™

And Keep it boqol and El Niรฑo are acting like she walked out on her own accord.

What does the word โ€˜kicked outโ€™ mean, it means to be told to leave the house yet how the hell can these guys see that word and assume she just left for no reason?

I wonder if itโ€™s a comprehension issue or if people read what they want to read. Iโ€™m baffled like truly baffled.

Keep it a boqol

VIP
Erm, he said get out. Whatโ€™s not computing? Imagine saying get out to your spouse in the middle of the night?

She didnโ€™t just leave, he kicked her out.

Why are you acting like she just left for no reason Keep it?!
Not chase her to make up, follow her to make sure she is SAFE. Make sure she gets SAFELY to her family's house, or wherever she is going.

What is there to connect? He told her it's not her house, that means GET OUT. And she did, AT NIGHT.
Like i said whatโ€™s the context? Maybe she was doing something that the husband didnโ€™t allow in the house which is what warranted him to say it.

Your interpreting it as GET OUT OF MY HOUSE.

Iโ€™m interpreting that statement as MY HOME MY RULES/LEADERSHIP

we can argue if what he says is warranted or not idc but iโ€™ll repeat again there is no context just a snippet of an argument and her walking away

What's 'man bashing' precisely.

Nimanka masuuliyadooda waa maxay??

To be providers and protectors of their families. That is what a man is supposed to do. But we live in the West where women have other "rights" where some misuse them and violate the man's rights.

It is a male-bashing thread if you don't have the full story and then start passing judgments, and attack the poor guy who is not here to defend himself. In the court of public opinion, one oughta hear both sides before making up his (or her) mind.

To be providers and protectors of their families. That is what a man is supposed to do. But we live in the West where women have other "rights" where some misuse them and violate the man's rights.

What rights do women have in the West that are offensive?

It is a male-bashing thread if you don't have the full story and then start passing judgments, and attack the poor guy who is not here to defend himself. In the court of public opinion, one oughta hear both sides before making up his (or her) mind.

The context was clear, and @Yaraye will tell us if we misinterpreted it

Girl literally said she got โ€˜kicked outโ€™

And Keep it boqol and El Niรฑo are acting like she walked out on her own accord.

What does the word โ€˜kicked outโ€™ mean, it means to be told to leave the house yet how the hell can these guys see that word and assume she just left for no reason?

I wonder if itโ€™s a comprehension issue or if people read what they want to read. Iโ€™m baffled like truly baffled.

You can't kick a woman out (who does that anyway, it's so sassy), and then expect her back.
That is called a D I V O R C E.

Youโ€™re insane. Hardly any poster said all men like this. In fact most of are shocked because most husbands wouldnโ€™t tell their wives to leave in the dead of the night.

Why do defend men who behave badly and then project those men on every man?

There is no proof that the man behaved badly. No proof was presented whatsoever. At least I did not see it. Perhaps you can enlighten me if you saw evidence that shows the man in question misbehaved.

There is no proof that the man behaved badly. No proof was presented whatsoever. At least I did not see it. Perhaps you can enlighten me if you saw evidence that shows the man in question misbehaved.

Separation ="I think we need some space, time to live apart, where do you want to go, or shall I leave"?

Divorce = "Get out of the house, it's my house"!!

Like i said whatโ€™s the context? Maybe she was doing something that the husband didnโ€™t allow in the house which is what warranted him to say it.

Your interpreting it as GET OUT OF MY HOUSE.

Iโ€™m interpreting that statement as MY HOME MY RULES/LEADERSHIP

we can argue if what he says is warranted or not idc but iโ€™ll repeat again there is no context just a snippet of an argument and her walking away
No man with any shred of protectiveness would ever tell his wife to leave in he middle of the night. There is no excuses for this Keep it and above all it is ceeb in every society and even more so with us being Muslim.

Im worried about the younger Gen who donโ€™t know what acceptable and what isnโ€™t.

Such a man isnโ€™t masculine. Doesnโ€™t have any sort of protectiveness.

Islamically even within a divorce a husband canโ€™t tell a woman to leave for 3 months and needs to provide for her those 3 months. Thatโ€™s our religion and guideline. Kicking a woman out even when youโ€™re at your wits end is forbidden.

On top of that, as a man how do you flex this is โ€˜my houseโ€™ when thatโ€™s your wife? That a house they both share. She cooks and cleans in that house and heโ€™s saying โ€˜if my houseโ€™ and thatโ€™s normal behavior for you? What is she then? The maid of the house thatโ€™s being employed by the owner? No wonder modern day women donโ€™t want to be housewives anymore.

No matter how you spin it, itโ€™s ceeb and nasty.

Keep it a boqol

VIP
Saying "This is my house" and kicking someone out are completely different. Where did he say "get out of my house?"
this is my house can be used in the context to exert leadership and house rules. maybe she was doing something in the house or having people in the house who shouldnโ€™t be there for him to say it

Trending