My cousin divorced her husband, "This is not your house."

This post is insane!!!!
The Lion King Lol GIF

I had to see what you were laughing at, because I had this person on 'ignore' for a long time, and boy, did I make the right decision.

:pachah1:

Yaraye

VIP
Of course you will disagree, victim complex, overinflated ego, delusions of grandeur laced with ridiculous self importance.

That's why I advice any sane intelligent male not to marry these thin skinned diaspora females, walking homewreckers, destroyers of society.

In the old days, females had thicker skin than males, also more patience as it related to household matters and family, but now even the lowest of the lowest male has more than the average diaspora female.

Rendering a poor girl fatherless from such a young age because the mothers feelings got hurt in a heated argument, pathetic, really pathetic beyond belief.

Those women of old had arranged marriages and you could excuse them unlike these that get to pick, choose and date the guy for years before marrying him regardless family opposition, taking no responsibility or any personal accountability, typical diaspora xaalimo.

No surprise they suffer the most in comparison to other races, that's the price homewreckers pay
I'll bookmark this crazy sh!t. Every time I need to laugh, or need an example of a crazy male, I'll pull it up.
the little mermaid lol GIF

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This topic just reinforces the need that there is nothing more attractive than a man, who is emotionally stable. Women have an excuse for the times we are irritable, upset etc. It's called 'estrogen', the 'menstrual cycle'

Estrogen influences your emotions by affecting mood regulation and mental health. Swings in estrogen levels can lead to mood disorders such as PMS, PMDD, postpartum depression, and menopausal depression. These changes in hormone levels can cause irritability, anxiety, and depression.

This is a thread for men who care to learn how to biology affects women, and thus, your relationship issues.

Last edited:
He is such a liar. Somali women never hid their face in shame. ๐Ÿคฃ

They want us to be Arab and Hindi women so badly. Keep dreaming.
Exactly
Based on the first post I read he didn't kick her out, he uttered those shameless words during an argument, and it wasn't a threat for her to leave, just said "its my house"

My advice is based on this, as that's not a legit ground for divorce, not even close.

If the story has since changed to the way you described that he physical kicked her out in the middle of the night with his daughter, that is a legit ground for divorce, no excuses for this.
You need to stop talking about days of โ€˜oldโ€™ since divorce rates were high in the late 1800s to even the mid 20th century according to the locals themselves. One tribe had a divorce rate of 25% and that was the mid century. Certain North Western Tribes did have a lower divorce than the rest, but on average divorce was frequent and this was observed not just by outsiders but our ancestors themselves, who even pointed out that certain regions were worse.

Right now as well, divorce rates are high back home as well, so your rant against Western Somali women is inaccurate and laced with emotions and itโ€™s an indication of your unbridled feelings towards women raised in the diaspora. When the divorce rates are just as high if not worse back home in which itโ€™s common to see a young lady who hasnโ€™t even reached 25 has married at least two times, you cannot put the divorce issue with regards to Somalis at the feet of Western Somali women.

If youโ€™re are going to write a rant about โ€˜days of oldโ€™ at least make it accurate. Itโ€™s romanticized hogwash that doesnโ€™t reflect what was happening on the ground and what is currently happening in the motherland.

If you donโ€™t believe me, I have enough evidence since Iโ€™m an avid reader of history and Iโ€™ll happily send you the link of a post that compiles this.

We canโ€™t have a rose tinted perspective of history and bash women over something that never was. A mere fantasy of the over emotional male filled with malice towards the opposite gender. Letโ€™s stick to facts and accuracy please.

Last edited:
Exactly

You need to stop talking about days of โ€˜oldโ€™ since divorce rates were high in the late 1800s to even the mid 20th century according to the locals themselves. One tribe had a divorce rate of 25% and that was the mid century. Certain North Western Tribes did have a lower divorce than the rest, but on average divorce was frequent and this was observed not just by outsiders but our ancestors themselves, who even pointed out that certain regions were worse.

Right now as well, divorce rates are high back home as well, so your rant against Western Somali women is inaccurate and laced with emotions and itโ€™s an indication of your unbridled feelings towards women raised in the diaspora. When the divorce rates are just as high if not worse back home in which itโ€™s common to see a young lady who hasnโ€™t even reached 25 has married at least two times, you cannot put the divorce issue with regards to Somalis at the feet of Western Somali women.

If youโ€™re are going to write a rant about โ€˜days of oldโ€™ at least make it accurate. Itโ€™s romanticized hogwash that doesnโ€™t reflect what was happening on the ground and what is currently happening in the motherland.

If you donโ€™t believe me, I have enough evidence since Iโ€™m an avid reader of history and Iโ€™ll happily send you the link of a post that compiles this.

We canโ€™t have a rose tinted perspective of history and bash women over something that never was. A mere fantasy of the over emotional male filled with malice towards the opposite gender. Letโ€™s stick to facts and accuracy please.

There are hooyos and aabbos, who are on their 3rd or 4th marriage. I don't know what imaginary days some of these people speak of. I went to Somalia, and you'll see people in their 20s on their second spouse. In fact, I really suspect that the divorce rate is even higher back home.

Some of these men are emotionally unstable, and need to get that sorted out instead of embarrassing themselves online. Certainly before trying to get married. SMH

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
I'll bookmark this crazy sh!t. Every time I need to laugh, or need an example of a crazy male, I'll pull it up.
the little mermaid lol GIF
I must add that I appreciated your poetic flare and facility. We don't see enough of it on here.

That aside, as if women leave over one conversation gone wrong.
Captain America Lol GIF by mtv

Divorce doesn't happen immediately in most cases. It is usually death by a thousand cuts. However, the catalyst that pushed her over the edge was the utterance of an insensitive statement. It was the proverbial straw that broke the camel's back.

Trusting someone but being deemed unimportant and them engaging in an artful use of words to make you doubt yourself or dare to tell you what to think and invalidate your position shows me a person who doesn't have the tools to be in a relationship. Granted, some men suffer subclinical levels of alexithymia (the inability to recognize and describe emotions). This can result in foot-in-mouth issues and amplify problems in relationships.

Yaraye

VIP
Exactly

Sis, can you send me that compiled link post? I would love it for reference :pachah1:

Yaraye

VIP
I must add that I appreciated your poetic flare and facility. We don't see enough of it on here.

Divorce doesn't happen immediately in most cases. It is usually death by a thousand cuts. However, the catalyst that pushed her over the edge was the utterance of an insensitive statement. It was the proverbial straw that broke the camel's back.

Trusting someone but being deemed unimportant and them engaging in an artful use of words to make you doubt yourself or dare to tell you what to think and invalidate your position shows me a person who doesn't have the tools to be in a relationship. Granted, some men suffer subclinical levels of alexithymia (the inability to recognize and describe emotions). This can result in foot-in-mouth issues and amplify problems in relationships.
Your compliment is held in the highest regard. Thank you, Abaayo.
Bow Thank You GIF by America's Got Talent

He said that and she said, "You're right!."
Packed her sh!t, and knocked at our house in the middle of the night.
He was shocked from such fright,
Kept calling with all of his might.
Not a single peep or sight,
Shall he ever be blessed with again at night.

His visage turned pale, a sight most rare,
A blustering fool, devoid of flair.
He bellowed and hollered, โ€œPray, donโ€™t depart!โ€
But silence ensued; he broke his heart.

Toodle-loo~ Toodle-loo ~
She has flew, she has flew.
Away from you, away from you.
From your rage that you blew,
To embrace the vast and azure blue.

A toast to my cousin's new found freedom.
A poem to my cousin's queendom.
Sheโ€™s returned to her kingdom!
She has returned to her fiefdom!

As for you, dear husbandโ€”just shame and disdain!
A master of folly, the king of the mundane,
With your pompous airs and a brain full of grain,
You thought you could tether her, yet caused her such gain.

In your castle of nonsense, youโ€™re left to remain,
While she dances in freedom, unchained from your chain.
Now youโ€™re just a footnote, a sad little stain,
A jest for the ages, a tale to entertain!

How do you guys like my poem to my cousin's divorce? :mjlaugh::mjlaugh:

I had to re-read it. The last two paragraphs read like a diss rap.

Bars!

As for you, dear husbandโ€”just shame and disdain!
A master of folly, the king of the mundane,
With your pompous airs and a brain full of grain,
You thought you could tether her, yet caused her such gain.

michelle-obama.gif

In your castle of nonsense, youโ€™re left to remain,
While she dances in freedom, unchained from your chain.
Now youโ€™re just a footnote, a sad little stain,
A jest for the ages, a tale to entertain!

jay-z-headbob.gif

Exactly

You haven't addressed my point, that there is no ground for divorce over such flimsy reason.

Your wrong on history, the 25% you came with is a low rate in fact very low in the west today,

Divorce rates according to western statistics today is 50%, we don't have figures for the Somali community but it's at least 75% if not more based on common communal anecdotal evidences.

If you go and speak to those that train Somali youth especially football but also various other sports it's shocking, recently I was told from the 75 Somali boys in a football academy only 13 come from two parent household that's close to 80% divorce rate.

It doesn't matter who you speak to, community leaders, masjid boards, trainers, youth club leaders it's the same horrific figures and stories.

75% of the xaalimos I came in contact with in the diaspora throughout college, university etc. came from single parent household, and this was normal and I was the weird one for having issues with it.

Imagine having a worse divorce statistics than Non Muslims whose collective average is 50%, a people whom unlike Muslims don't value marriage at all, you have to be a special type of scum to beat them.

The actual official government statistics is over 90% for Somalis but that's mainly because of couples lying for benefit reasons.

If we drill down on this data according to the statistics over 70% of those divorces are initiated by females, these figures include all groups, but for Somalis this is likely 90% initiated by females and I am being kind here because from the 1000's of divorces I have heard off, it was all female lead, I have yet to come across a case especially in our generation were the male wanted the divorce, and the female wanted to save the household, I haven't even come across a case were it was mutual.

Unlike you I actually lived in Somalia and it's not even close, that 25% figure you gave as worst case for some tribes, is actually low if we take that figure at face value.

Don't compare yourself to those women, they are not predisposed to be homewreckers, they endure far more, funny enough on the back of this topic I asked them, and they all agreed unanimously with me.

I was actually more harsh on the male then they were, they even argued "its not his home", "she is stupid for leaving" even pointing out that we she did is religiously reprehensible to leave with the kid in the middle of the night, which I myself missed.

This is the result of giving freedom to those that don't deserve it and the perils of societal comfort and social welfare, something that is meant for last resort has become the go to weapon for these female's in the smallest of disputes.

Yet here we have the entire collective diaspora females on this thread singing from that same divorce hymn sheet like a flock of vulture birds possessed, not a single diaspora female in this thread is in opposition, no surprise why we are in the 70-80% divorce rates much higher than the general population, and even wore higher than the Non Muslims, look no further as to why, this thread personifies it.

Last edited:

Our Prophet (PBUH) had martial issues, this idea of problem free marriage is the actual disease that broke the camels back.

You expect and accept conflicts, you expect and accept the thousands cuts, you expect and accept the ups and downs, that's how you learn the greatest qualities in life which are patience and peserverance, which leads to growth, contenment and wisdom.

Imagine your mother making you fatherless over a stupid heated argument for which your father earnestly apologised?

Imagine all the psychological, emotional, social trauma it would have caused you, the longterm effects on your future relationship? all because of her flimsy ever wavering ego? with no regard for her children future and well being?

It's no wonder why the devil loves divorce more than other henious crimes like murder and fornication, because its a death spiral that destroys the vary foundation of society.

There is nothing poetic about her post, she is not a problem solver, in fact she is part and parcel of that malignant disease that loves to wreck homes, that loves to destroy rather than build and loves to desecrate that which is sacred.

At what point do you hold these women accountable? there was no arranged marriage, there was no force, the candidates were not predetermined, she picked out of her own volition, they dated for months and years before marrying.

Whatever negative you have to say about him reflects even more poorely on her, what happened to riding out the consequence of your actions? what happened to thinking about more than yourself? like the well being of your children? disappointed to see you support this reckless homewrecking.

So he told her โ€œItโ€™s not your houseโ€ when she was most likely the one who made the house a home, as wives tend to do. And proceeded to kick her out in the middle of the night where anything could have happened to her.

Wow. What a trash husband and a trash human being. Complete dameer. She should never go back.

Trending