My date with the crackhead Mexican [unfiltered pls don’t judge me]

Turns out @caanoshaah is orom
Why y’all keep dragging oromos and amharas in my threads can someone fill me in on wtf is happening :what:I knew there is beef between oromos and amharas rn but wtf they got to do with Somalis ? I know there was some shit ab ethiopia buying the coast from somaliland or whatever but that’s a bureaucratic issue not some random ethnic group beef wtf, y’all explain to me cuz I’m lost asf:wow:

wonyluvr

Entitled uppity East African
VIP
:what::noneck:How many fucking boycotts are there? I can’t keep track anymore. Why tf is McDonald’s boycotted now too??:snoop: Atp idk and idc a <$3 sundae paid for with quarters isn’t going to kill anyone
McDonalds has always been boycotted its the most well known one 💀

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Is it really that unbelievable that a drug addict can be cute and have a decent personality :mjlol: Also wtfff is up with y’all bringing up oromos all the time I have yet to receive an explanation, I’ve been posting tons of bs on here for months and this is the story that convinced y’all that I’m Oromo for some reason??:gucciwhat:

Wtf is the beef with somalis and oromos??

His main appeal is how miskeen he seems tho cuz if he was crazy crazy trust me I wouldn’t really be interested

Did I tell y’all I had a lowkey fine rich Italian take me out a few times but I couldn’t do it sorry he seemed to narcisstic and controlling imo. I like controlling men lowkey but this guy was too extreme, couldn’t take it, he was telling me I had to just “trust him” and do what he says on the second damn date? Like I don’t even know u… wtf was his problem

what if he was as good looking at the salvadorian?

honestly, just be safe and take care of yourself.

McDonalds has always been boycotted its the most well known one 💀
Idk ab y’all but the most known boycott for me was Starbucks, Starbucks couldn’t catch a break wallahi they don’t even got a store in Israel and yet they were catching the most strays :noneck: Naw I stopped going forever ago anyways tho cuz I’m not paying $7 for a coffee that used to be $5.25 max

what if he was as good looking at the salvadorian?

honestly, just be safe and take care of yourself.
In 99% of ppl minds this Italian guy would be considered 1billion times better looking, he was tall (remember my salvadorian bae is like 5’7 max) and fit asf too:mjlol: ngl like I said he was too controlling and narcissistic still not over the fact he was basically telling me to just “trust” him and do what he says on the second day in wtf:wtf:he was a WHOLEE narcissist, being with that man would straight up be the same as getting a life sentence, hell no

I’ll take my cute miskeen but somehow protective Salvadorian junkie anyday:banderas:

wonyluvr

Entitled uppity East African
VIP
Idk ab y’all but the most known boycott for me was Starbucks, Starbucks couldn’t catch a break wallahi they don’t even got a store in Israel and yet they were catching the most strays :noneck: Naw I stopped going forever ago anyways tho cuz I’m not paying $7 for a coffee that used to be $5.25 max
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

In 99% of ppl minds this Italian guy would be considered 1billion times better looking, he was tall (remember my salvadorian bae is like 5’7 max) and fit asf too:mjlol: ngl like I said he was too controlling and narcissistic still not over the fact he was basically telling me to just “trust” him and do what he says on the second day in wtf:wtf:he was a WHOLEE narcissist, being with that man would straight up be the same as getting a life sentence, hell no

I’ll take my cute miskeen but somehow protective Salvadorian junkie anyday:banderas:
hamdullilah you're not my sister or relative, cause wallahi i would've cut ties on the spot if a family member entertained a junkie, brother or sister.

Dooyo

Inaba Caadi Maaha
You shared a McDonald sundae with a 5'6 El Salvadoran methhead? :wtf:

Report to your nearest health clinic, hunno. I’d chuck your ass to some random tuulo in Somalia for this behavior. Uff.

You shared a McDonald sundae with a 5'6 El Salvadoran methhead? :wtf:

Report to your nearest health clinic, hunno. I’d chuck your ass to some random tuulo in Somalia for this behavior. Uff.
Dhaqan celis exists for a reason. For kids to get a sense of self-preservation and self-respect grounded in firm roots. Otherwise, they will lick from the same spoon as an addict with no hesitation.

Trending