My date with the crackhead Mexican [unfiltered pls don’t judge me]

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
:faysalwtf:Why y’all love to assume I’m fetishizing his state of being:mjlol: I found him attractive before I found all this out, if things had been different and he was exactly the personality wise minus the drugs and sad back story trust me id be even more forward than I am rn:wow:

i get what ur saying tho but oml the way he’s so miskeenn :noneck: I canttt

Dhaqan Celis won't work if someone has a very challenging mental health issue(s) or a disordered personality. People with these usually have highly addictive/dysfunctional behaviours co-occurring. Psychological intervention is needed, and Somalia lacks the robust mental health infrastructure, therapeutic support, and societal interest necessary to handle complex mental health issues. Unless, of course, you are a fan of hyena therapy to scare you into mental wellness. It's a thing. Other than making them more conversant in Somali and marginally more culturally aware. They'd likely come back the same or perhaps worse.
Detroit Just Saying GIF by BET Plus
I did not expect to be serious in this foolish thread, that is how things go, huh.

Sometimes being extracted from your environment is what you need to have your mental health reboot, a necessary step for change. Dhaqan celis is actually a broad aspect of being sent to the homeland - doesn't need to carry any of the assumptions many, including the same as you now presented. The specific type I am talking about is staying with one's family in an environment that is safe, not sent to hyenas or some weird boot camp - that is typically a strawman. Trust me, if you see some kid wild out, sending them straight to the tuulo is much better instead of waiting for something to change by itself living in the same environment where the same environmental pressures kick in every day. Your way of thinking and mind changes when you get out of somewhere for a while.

I'm not saying to get sent back to dhaqan celis if one is severely mentally ill, that is something else. Dhaqan celis won't solve schizophrenia or something of that nature. At that point you need something else entirely because your behavior is regulated mostly by your mental health, no matter the environment (what I mean is that your mind is in a fundamentally different state irrespective of environment, though it is scientifically proven that environment is a big component of why these things come in the first place and environment is important to manage these mental problems). However, most cases are not schizophrenia. In the predominant scenarios, the environment is the problem, where getting sent to a different place, being given better values and perspectives, is better than some Western therapists. I'm not talking down on therapy though. People should try to get the help they think they need and see what works if they have mental health issues. But dhaqan celis is basically the last straw interventionism where you know potential death or totally fucked future scenario might kick in if you don't take action. Or for kids who need to be reminded of what they are when they overindulge in degenerate lifestyles. That is the right of a parent no matter what people say.

It needs to be mentioned that most of the time Western therapy reinforces the same ideologies that send these kids astray in the first place. They might help out with several things but they cannot fill the inner core of deen, values and such things that are essential for a young Somali person, ending up not fixing many of the attitudes and activities. In fact, many times therapists work against the interest of the coherence of our family values because the kids that are astray play into these stereotypes of their parents that fill therapists with a Western savior complex of only narrowing down the interest of the kid, sometimes even versus the family, framing their problems as modernism versus traditionalism tropes of friction and communication issues. You see, partying and doing saqajaan indulgence is normal for Westerners so the reaction of parents from Muslim backgrounds is seen as the problem in itself, an overreaction. So no, I don't really think the therapist's notions are fully honest solutions to heaps of problems many kids face. Many times it equips these kids to reinforce their deviant trajectories despite having curbed some potential immediate issues. Many times I view therapy as a worldview indoctrination camp mixed in with some good key strategies here and there that center around the values of gaals. That is not to say everything is bad, but lets be honest.

I need to reiterate, that I am not talking about severe mental problems, such as schizophrenia, psychosis, and those mind-altering states - with those, one needs to check up on the health system immediately and get help because that is going to persist no matter what environment you're in. Severe mental health issues are extensively studied by psychiatry and psychology; they will give proper orientation. The same with autism. We're not throwing the baby out with the bathwater at all, but we're taking the good and leaving the bad. If you think you feel the need for therapy, I see no issue with you consulting them at all as an adult.

No offense, none of you people know what it is like to be a mother who has a son who has ODed several times in an environment where she does not fully understand or integrate. Telling them not to send their kids away is irresponsible, not to forget self-interested, mostly self-concerned. There is absolutely zero chance you will OD in the homeland and sometimes someone needs to be away from what one is surrounded with to get a chance to change. Of course, the kids' inner resources will have to be tested but that is something one needs to build and they can get newer chances if you give them room to taste new aspects of life, enriched with new values and healthy stimuli, which is hard if you're inside the same environment.

I've been to the homeland. And let me tell you, it is the best place one can get sent if one struggles with a whole set of things.

What do you mean by economical :wtf::williamswtf:

Btw is it really stalkerish to just go to a mall and hope to see someone?

It’s like calling me an astronomer for saying the sun will come up tomorrow morning :mjlol: This boy runs laps around this mall like it’s a running track, is it really stalkerish or just pattern recognition? :dead:
On second thought, explaining the "economical" thing might be a bit mean.

What is highlighted is the language of a stalker, the rationalization of one.

Sa_Male

Laba Gob Kii Beer Jilicsan Baa Jaba
His main appeal is how miskeen he seems tho cuz if he was crazy crazy trust me I wouldn’t really be interested

Did I tell y’all I had a lowkey fine rich Italian take me out a few times but I couldn’t do it sorry he seemed to narcisstic and controlling imo. I like controlling men lowkey but this guy was too extreme, couldn’t take it, he was telling me I had to just “trust him” and do what he says on the second damn date? Like I don’t even know u… wtf was his problem
HOW DO YOU FIND THESE PEOPLE??????

Sa_Male

Laba Gob Kii Beer Jilicsan Baa Jaba
I did not expect to be serious in this foolish thread, that is how things go, huh.

Sometimes being extracted from your environment is what you need to have your mental health reboot, a necessary step for change. Dhaqan celis is actually a broad aspect of being sent to the homeland - doesn't need to carry any of the assumptions many, including the same as you now presented. The specific type I am talking about is staying with one's family in an environment that is safe, not sent to hyenas or some weird boot camp - that is typically a strawman. Trust me, if you see some kid wild out, sending them straight to the tuulo is much better instead of waiting for something to change by itself living in the same environment where the same environmental pressures kick in every day. Your way of thinking and mind changes when you get out of somewhere for a while.

I'm not saying to get sent back to dhaqan celis if one is severely mentally ill, that is something else. Dhaqan celis won't solve schizophrenia or something of that nature. At that point you need something else entirely because your behavior is regulated mostly by your mental health, no matter the environment (what I mean is that your mind is in a fundamentally different state irrespective of environment, though it is scientifically proven that environment is a big component of why these things come in the first place and environment is important to manage these mental problems). However, most cases are not schizophrenia. In the predominant scenarios, the environment is the problem, where getting sent to a different place, being given better values and perspectives, is better than some Western therapists. I'm not talking down on therapy though. People should try to get the help they think they need and see what works if they have mental health issues. But dhaqan celis is basically the last straw interventionism where you know potential death or totally fucked future scenario might kick in if you don't take action. Or for kids who need to be reminded of what they are when they overindulge in degenerate lifestyles. That is the right of a parent no matter what people say.

It needs to be mentioned that most of the time Western therapy reinforces the same ideologies that send these kids astray in the first place. They might help out with several things but they cannot fill the inner core of deen, values and such things that are essential for a young Somali person, ending up not fixing many of the attitudes and activities. In fact, many times therapists work against the interest of the coherence of our family values because the kids that are astray play into these stereotypes of their parents that fill therapists with a Western savior complex of only narrowing down the interest of the kid, sometimes even versus the family, framing their problems as modernism versus traditionalism tropes of friction and communication issues. You see, partying and doing saqajaan indulgence is normal for Westerners so the reaction of parents from Muslim backgrounds is seen as the problem in itself, an overreaction. So no, I don't really think the therapist's notions are fully honest solutions to heaps of problems many kids face. Many times it equips these kids to reinforce their deviant trajectories despite having curbed some potential immediate issues. Many times I view therapy as a worldview indoctrination camp mixed in with some good key strategies here and there that center around the values of gaals. That is not to say everything is bad, but lets be honest.

I need to reiterate, that I am not talking about severe mental problems, such as schizophrenia, psychosis, and those mind-altering states - with those, one needs to check up on the health system immediately and get help because that is going to persist no matter what environment you're in. Severe mental health issues are extensively studied by psychiatry and psychology; they will give proper orientation. The same with autism. We're not throwing the baby out with the bathwater at all, but we're taking the good and leaving the bad. If you think you feel the need for therapy, I see no issue with you consulting them at all as an adult.

No offense, none of you people know what it is like to be a mother who has a son who has ODed several times in an environment where she does not fully understand or integrate. Telling them not to send their kids away is irresponsible, not to forget self-interested, mostly self-concerned. There is absolutely zero chance you will OD in the homeland and sometimes someone needs to be away from what one is surrounded with to get a chance to change. Of course, the kids' inner resources will have to be tested but that is something one needs to build and they can get newer chances if you give them room to taste new aspects of life, enriched with new values and healthy stimuli, which is hard if you're inside the same environment.

I've been to the homeland. And let me tell you, it is the best place one can get sent if one struggles with a whole set of things.
Bro, I don't think we're capable of convincing her it's a bad idea.
Best we can do is tell her shit to look out for and make fun of her 🤦‍♂️

HOW DO YOU FIND THESE PEOPLE??????
Ok wallahi that Italian guy story is true he literally just randomly started talking to me while I was sitting on this bench for like forever, the first time he walked by he did a double take I was like Wtf ? I kept sitting there cuz ngl, I was really thinking some things through in my life, when he walked by the second time he was like you’re still here? And started a convo

Like I said imma be honest he’s acc fine but the narcissism was crazy… I had to bail

Trending