xpcv28tuztqz.png

dna.png

tenor.gif

My life is a lie.

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
Thats an inappropriate question to ask strangers. Iska xishood warya.

Take a guess.

Are you from Somali Galbeed by any chance since you have largest percent of Ethiopia in your DNA?
:cosbyhmm:

So i got contacted by a relative from Ethiopia just now, Apparently I have relatives in a place called Bale region. This shit is real lmao. I dont even know anything about Oromos, why the f am i mixed with Oromo! Don't do 23andMe, this shit is pure evil.

1Untitled.png

That's a lot of Somali blood anyway

Look at this girl's dna results
Skip to 1:42
Dark skin doesn't mean fully Somali i guess

This girl is likely 100% somali,its just that she used ancestrydna which doesn't have somali samples.This guy here has noticeable foreign blood :kanyeshrug: .

psyche

To each their own
i already know my results will be even more screwed than that :mjlol:

I'm scared about my results too :stressed:

I've spent too much time on here shitting on Arabs to turn out having Arab ancestry due to my ayeeyo being Carab Salax.

I always wondered why people mistook my dad for Yemeni and now I know why but I don't want to admit it.

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast

I've spent too much time on here shitting on Arabs to turn out having Arab ancestry due to my ayeeyo being Carab Salax.

I always wondered why people mistook my dad for Yemeni and now I know why but I don't want to admit it.

Interesting, we both have Carab Salax grandma's, my dad used to live in Saudi Arabia in 1970s and the immigration would deport other dark skin Somalis and never use to approached him, I will be happy if I score at least 60% Somali in my case.
:mjcry:

interesting
i'm cadcad and my great grandmother was amhara, so i'm sure my somali percentage is pretty low
i still wanna see what i get though, i should take the test already :wowsweat:

Trending