Status
Not open for further replies.
I predict:

comments about whether or not she's bantu
inappropriate comments about her appearance
something about xalimos and L's
a few defending her right to speak about something that affected her
weyna ceybenaysa

I'll come back again to check on the progress of my list but I'm putting my money on these :yacadiim:

Sharkman-Demon

Mossad Agent
Sunni view[edit]
There are dichotomous differences of opinion among Sunni scholars in regards to female genital cutting.[33] These differences of opinion range from obligatory to acceptable. The Shafi'i and Hanbali schools of Islamic jurisprudence consider circumcision to be obligatory for both males and females, while the Hanafi and Maliki schools of Islamic jurisprudence consider circumcision to be Sunnah (preferred) for both males and females.[34]

Historical religious views
The historical religious view regarding the partial cutting of the clitoris, also known as Type One FGM, varies with the school of Islamic jurisprudence fiqh:[35]

• The Shafi'i school considers female circumcision to be wajib (obligatory).[36]
  • The Hanbali school considers female circumcision to be makrumah (honorable) and strongly encouraged, to obligatory.[37]
  • The Maliki school considers female circumcision to be sunnah (optional) and preferred.[37]
  • The Hanafi school considers female circumcision to be sunnah (preferred).[37]
The differences in jurist opinions focuses around several hadith from the Sunni collections:

Source: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Religious_views_on_female_genital_mutilation

Sunni view[edit]
There are dichotomous differences of opinion among Sunni scholars in regards to female genital cutting.[33] These differences of opinion range from obligatory to acceptable. The Shafi'i and Hanbali schools of Islamic jurisprudence consider circumcision to be obligatory for both males and females, while the Hanafi and Maliki schools of Islamic jurisprudence consider circumcision to be Sunnah (preferred) for both males and females.[34]

Historical religious views
The historical religious view regarding the partial cutting of the clitoris, also known as Type One FGM, varies with the school of Islamic jurisprudence fiqh:[35]

• The Shafi'i school considers female circumcision to be wajib (obligatory).[36]
  • The Hanbali school considers female circumcision to be makrumah (honorable) and strongly encouraged, to obligatory.[37]
  • The Maliki school considers female circumcision to be sunnah (optional) and preferred.[37]
  • The Hanafi school considers female circumcision to be sunnah (preferred).[37]
The differences in jurist opinions focuses around several hadith from the Sunni collections:

Source: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Religious_views_on_female_genital_mutilation

This is misleading. There's a difference between the FGM that's practiced in parts of Africa (the fir'awni one), and the sunnah one that is permitted in Islam. The latter is circumcision, the other is straight up mutilation.

Subxanallah, they're now moving in packs, just watch by the end of this weekend ur gonna see at least 100 videos about this shit.

They've become rebellious extremist at this point:siilaanyolaugh:

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
I wish for more women to speak out and come out of the closet, none of these men understand the emotional and physical torment faced when ones own feminine trait is lost. No more silent voices !! Let our barbaric practices come back to life. Men shouldn't even comment on this page they don't know what it is like to feel inadequate when every other female is different to you. Every hospital visit is met with a puzzled face doctor gollow by a therapy sessions. I hope we eradicate this disease FGM must go !! No need for it in the 21st century. I concur for men's most intimate bits to be chopped off so that they have no pleasure and intimacy, forever frustrated.

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
This procedure is pure evil and primitive. I'm happy I never got it done.
We were lucky to have not had this barbaric practice done to us, however sadly many girls in poorer regions have the unwanted visit from the 'cut lady', with her glass and stone ready to preform a procedure without any medical training or awareness of bleeding, infection and lasting pain. Damaged nerves that do not regrow will cause prolonged pain and suffering. 8 million nerves severed, for what ? Some selfish desire to control women ? Evil evil world.

This is misleading. There's a difference between the FGM that's practiced in parts of Africa (the fir'awni one), and the sunnah one that is permitted in Islam. The latter is circumcision, the other is straight up mutilation.

There is a clear misunderstanding what is Sunnah and what is not. The only argument that can be made is that the none mutilating one is not prohibited, but to argue it's sunnah, is to argue to Prophet abandoned a sunnah practice for his own daughter which is ridiculous.

Sunnah are the things the Prophet himself practiced and did not leave off, not things he saw happening but didn't prohibit neither practiced himself, and the way these guys were doing the circumcision is nothing like the mutilations that happen today.

These women are great for speaking out against this evil so the practice stops, a lot of our women have been ruined with this, many die during pregnancies as a result of this and can't even enjoy the acts with their husbands, it's a vile disgusting practice mostly initiated by the ignorant mothers.

Every case were I have seen older Somali women that hasn't had it done, it because of the father that blocked the Jaahil mothers threatening to divorce her if she goes behind his back.

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
Most of you had FGM, quit fronting. You can stop your future daughters getting it though.
In the west it's very unlikely due to tougher actions most of the diasporas haven't had it done due to education and parents being less reluctant as a result of the likelihood they will end up in jail. It's the young girls in Somalia who are still exposed to this nonsense

There is a clear misunderstanding what is Sunnah and what is not. The only argument that can be made is that the none mutilating one is not prohibited, but to argue it's sunnah, is to argue to Prophet abandoned a sunnah practice for his own daughter which is ridiculous.

Sunnah are the things the Prophet himself practiced and did not leave off, not things he saw happening but didn't prohibit neither practiced himself, and the way these guys were doing the circumcision is nothing like the mutilations that happen today.

These women are great for speaking out against this evil so the practice stops, a lot of our women have been ruined with this, many die during pregnancies as a result of this and can't even enjoy the acts with their husbands, it's a vile disgusting practice mostly initiated by the ignorant mothers.

Every case were I have seen older Somali women that hasn't had it done, it because of the father that blocked the Jaahil mothers threatening to divorce her if she goes behind his back.

True. The non mutilating one is commonly called Sunnah as a distinction between the other one (fir'awni) and because it's the permitted one. But you're right, I don't get why it's called 'Sunnah' in that case.

Status
Not open for further replies.